Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48
  1. #26
    Academy Student
    Status
    Supiangel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    This is retarded.

    Sasuke: He's an uchiha so he can turn it off whenever he wants
    Madara: Same as Sasuke but he didn't have a reason to turn his sharingan off or just didn't want to
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    one word and three letters....uchiha DNA
    DNA is an abbreviation for deoxyribonucleicacid. Technically, it's two words. trolololo
     
         

  3. #28
    Academy Student
    Status
    Narutofan6464 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    :PMaybe because he has different powers than Nagato and Kakashi and achieved EMS
     
         

  4. #29
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Okay we all know that Transplanted eyes are activated forever. I will use Kakashi and Nagato as an example.
    Kakashi- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/599/14

    Nagato- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/444/10

    Okay now here I show Sasukes transplanted eyes.

    Sasuke-

    Now I show you Sasuke's eyes reverting back to normal. (no sharingan)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/4 (middle pannel and Bottom left panel)

    Alright if Sasukes eyes can revert back to normal, then why can't Nagato and Kakashi revert there transplanted eyes back to normal then?

    Obvious plot-hole. -_-

    Thoughts?
    Nagato and kakashi had the eyes implanted in them they are the ones who cannot turn it although since kakashi had the eye before it activated the mangekyo he is able to switch back to the regular sharingan this is not a plot hole this is you simply misunderstanding the difference between the uchiha and people who get them implanted
     
         

  5. #30
    Hinata&ObitoSolos julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui dimension
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    what plothole ? it obvious its because there not uchiha same goes for danzo witch he had to cover up his left eye cause it couldn't revert non of the are uchiha blooded so its normal for them not to be able to revert uchiha eyes
     
         

  6. #31
    Nardo is the bottom Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rajshahi
    Posts
    3,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    its not a plot hole, its the whole concept of ems, sibling eyes are compatible to the user so they can use it like their own eyes, in this case Itachi's eyes are compatible to Sasuke and vice versa, just like Madara's eyes are to Izuna. But if you get the eyes from someone whos not your sibling, you wouldn't be able to freely switch eyes and revert them back to normal/sharingan/ms/rinnegan (in case of Nagato, kakashi, Danzo) Tobi cant revert Madara's rinnegan eye cause they are not siblings
     
         
    Last edited by Grammar Nazi; 10-03-2012 at 12:10 AM.

  7. #32
    Senior Member RikudoKami's Avatar
    Status
    RikudoKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Here's the link for the *** who sucked my ****.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c559/15.html
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Ems that is natural
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member RikudoKami's Avatar
    Status
    RikudoKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Madara's eyes never reverted back to normal. You failed.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c559/15.html
     
         

  10. #35
    Dark King d3v Rot's Avatar
    Status
    Rot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Kakashi/Nagato/That guy with Mizukage who has Byakugan/Danzo cannot deactivate because they did not get the eyes from a sibling, nor do they even belong to the clans

    Sasuke turned his off because Itachi is his brother, they are compatible plus they are actually Uchiha

    Madara hasn't turned his off because maybe he doesn't want to ? I have never seen Madara without his eyes active in any flashback or anything, even when he was talking to his clan about voting for him to be Hokage his eyes were on 3-tomoe..maybe he just likes them on

    I mean if you had the Rinnegan/EMS and massive godlike chakra like Madara why would you turn them off ? lol

    Obito cannot turn his off apparently..his sharingan or rinnegan, rinnegan because its not his eye nor was it his brothers/siblings, his normal eye has never been off even in the recent chapters I believe because Kakashi has his other eye and cannot turn it off, we don't know what happens when an Uchiha gives an eye to someone and lives..all the Uchiha who gave there eyes to people died..and the ones who died before eyes were taken..were already dead..

    Obito is the first Uchiha to live after giving someone else an eye. Shisui lived shortly after Danzo took one of his eyes and gave his other to Itachi before committing suicide(assumed suicide), so Obito not being able to deactivate because his other eye is with someone who can't deactivate is logical..it also explains the shared vision thing going on..Obito can sometimes see what his other eye is seeing, but Kakashi cannot ever see what Obito sees because the eye does not belong to him.

    There is no plot hole here, you are just confused because Sasuke turned his off while Madara did not, Madara just doesn't want to.
     
         
    Last edited by Rot; 10-03-2012 at 12:29 AM.

  11. #36
    The War Starter Uchiha Villians's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Villians is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Because Sasuke is an Uchiha using the Sharingan. Kakashi isn't Uchiha, and Nagato isn't an Uchiha/Senju fusion. Madara can revert back and forth between normal eyes --> Sharingan --> EMS --> Rinnegan, go back to the chapters where he first showed up.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member Armilli's Avatar
    Status
    Armilli is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Will the ignorance ever end...?
     
         

  13. #38
    Sage of 6 Paths sLm's Avatar
    Status
    sLm is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    No one saw Madara reverting his EMS back to normal, and he is an Uchiha too, so I think this was a real mistake from the author.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member RikudoKami's Avatar
    Status
    RikudoKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    In the link I posted, you clearly see Madara in 3T sharingan.
     
         

  15. #40
    Banned
    Status
    Zexicon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by RikudoKami View Post
    In the link I posted, you clearly see Madara in 3T sharingan.
    You still failed.
     
         

  16. #41
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Supiangel View Post
    This is retarded.

    Sasuke: He's an uchiha so he can turn it off whenever he wants
    Madara: Same as Sasuke but he didn't have a reason to turn his sharingan off or just didn't want to
    Pretty much sums it up.

    I'm starting to lose faith in the fandom.
     
         

  17. #42
    Member Raiden001's Avatar
    Status
    Raiden001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    GC
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    I think Sasuke is able to revert back and forth since he is an Uchiha himself as well as was Itachi's little brother. You have to remember its really rare for Uchiha's to have brothers that share same powers Izuna/Madara and Itatchi/Sasuke.

    Manga has shown Madara switching between Sharingan/MS/EMS/Riningan so going by the rarity of the whole Brothers concept i'd say its something only they can achieve/do
     
         

  18. #43
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Okay we all know that Transplanted eyes are activated forever. I will use Kakashi and Nagato as an example.
    Kakashi- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/599/14

    Nagato- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/444/10

    Okay now here I show Sasukes transplanted eyes.

    Sasuke-

    Now I show you Sasuke's eyes reverting back to normal. (no sharingan)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/4 (middle pannel and Bottom left panel)

    Alright if Sasukes eyes can revert back to normal, then why can't Nagato and Kakashi revert there transplanted eyes back to normal then?

    Obvious plot-hole. -_-

    Thoughts?
    Not a plothole, clearly you're not the one "thinking about it"

    Both Kakashi & Nagato are not a part of the Uchiha clan. Sasuke is so he can control the Sharingan with his bloodline limit, however with Nagato who got his eyes from Madara (most likely) and Kakashi from Obito, they are not from the Uchiha clan so they cannot control the ability.

    Need proof? When Madara was ressurected could he not control which state his eyes were in? I rest my case :P
     
         

  19. #44
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Posts
    18,887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    yeah and obito never has deactied his sharingan once ever as far as we've seen nor has he gne blind from over use so your point about this being a huge plot hole compared to those is?
     
         

  20. #45
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kitchen
    Posts
    1,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Supiangel View Post
    This is retarded.

    Sasuke: He's an uchiha so he can turn it off whenever he wants
    Madara: Same as Sasuke but he didn't have a reason to turn his sharingan off or just didn't want to
    Ok. There you go. Madara with normal eyes obviously after gaining EMS.

    Now scram people!
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Cosmic Path's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heaven,Cosmic
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    You provided sasuke's evidence. what about madara's? we never saw his eyes go back to normal.
    Madara also had the ems when he was fighting hashirama and he could revert his eyes back to normal.
    Madara's Ems
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Sharingan.JPG
    well since madara uchiha was the first uchiha to unlock the sharingan, mangekyou sharingan, Eternal Mangekyou sharingan and unlocking the rinnegan too...He master the sharingan completely meaning he can put his sharingan on all the time without chakra drainage....
     
         

  22. #47
    Member Klue's Avatar
    Status
    Klue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    A true warrior enters the
    arena with all of his powers
    at the ready.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Both Kakashi and Nagato are examples of non-Uchiha receiving ocular power vai a transplant - Sasuke, is not.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Plothole: Sasuke's implanted eyes can revert back to normal. -_-

    Sasuke is a Uchiha... Every time we see Madara he is either fighting or getting ready to fight. There are scenes with him after gaining the EMS where he reverts them back to his normal eyes.
     
         
    Last edited by Zato; 10-17-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •