Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 172
  1. #101
    Member noisemagician's Avatar
    Status
    noisemagician is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Stop this pointless bullsh*t.
    If you want to learn about nature read a book.
    You claim that you don't see any proof for evolution, but you clearly don't understand it.
    I can say this much if you think evolution didn't hapen, you simply don't understand it.
    And science is not a opinion, you clearly don't understand the scientific method.
    But I will help you my ignorant friend.
    Here is a link to some youtube channels
    They can explain it perfectly, take your time.
    Science is hard to understand, and really counterintuitive.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJX6...C&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vi...D&feature=plcp

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpNeG...D&feature=plcp
     
         

  2. #102
    Member noisemagician's Avatar
    Status
    noisemagician is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    @Deadmanwonderland True that, and your pic is fcking funny made me shit bricks man!
     
         
    Last edited by noisemagician; 10-04-2012 at 12:26 AM.

  3. #103
    Senior Member sasori345's Avatar
    Status
    sasori345 is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    invisible
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Take nothing and turn it into everything with no direction, purpose, or intelligence. Then write a paper about it. I'll expect it to be submitted within 2 weeks for full peer review.
     
         

  4. #104
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    “They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.”
    For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

    Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

    And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
     
         

  5. #105
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    soooo stupid!! evolution is a theory like gravity is a theory.. there is nothing in our natural world that cannot be explained by random mutation combined with evolution by natural selection. Nothing works without that assumption, everything works with it... there is nothing too believe because it is scientific fact.. only morons dont understand evolution.. humans and monkeys come from a COMMON ANCESTOR, we did not come from the monkeys you see today.. here is a summary of evolution for the misinformed- the concept that all organisms are related to each other by common ancestry.. its essential, its the unifying theme in biology.. the mechanism for evolution is natural selection, which is the survival of offspring best adapted to the conditions in which they live.. it works like this, individuals produce alot of offspring, much more than the environment can possibly sustain. these offspring are not identical, they have variations based on genetic differences that come from mutations and other cellular shit.. those offspring with the variations best suited for survival will grow to the age where they can reproduce, thus passing on these favorable adaptations to the next generation, wiping out the other dudes that dont have the adaptations.. thus, nature is selecting offspring and shaping the evolution of all species maybe you should put down the bible every once and a while and read an actual science book.
     
         

  6. #106
    Member noisemagician's Avatar
    Status
    noisemagician is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori345 View Post
    Take nothing and turn it into everything with no direction, purpose, or intelligence. Then write a paper about it. I'll expect it to be submitted within 2 weeks for full peer review.

    The stupid is strong in this one!

    Someone pleas smack this ignorant fool with a book.
     
         

  7. #107
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    This is turning into flaming and spam quickly. I appreciated most of (though I was in some cases obstinate and negative in my response) the input from both sides on their beliefs. We're either repeating ourselves, spamming/flaming, or getting nowhere at this point. I would recommend this argument be ceased and closed soon.
     
         

  8. #108
    Battlecry Temporary Account's Avatar
    Status
    Temporary Account is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some live, some die.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    This is a funny debate be cause we are practically going no where. One argues about why their theory is correct while the other disagrees and states theirs. If we should really look at this in a correct and proper matter then we must first debate the actual logic of any basis. Take religion for example. My question for believers is, is god benevolent?
     
         

  9. #109
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    So I caught a Pikachu today.
     
         

  10. #110
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    This is a funny debate be cause we are practically going no where. One argues about why their theory is correct while the other disagrees and states theirs. If we should really look at this in a correct and proper matter then we must first debate the actual logic of any basis. Take religion for example. My question for believers is, is god benevolent?
    Completely irrelevant and does not pertain to the evolution vs. Creationism argument at all. This is what I meant by "spam". Even if you have intelligent intentions, if you can't even enter on topic you're just creating another foolish scene.
     
         

  11. #111
    Member leebrucea's Avatar
    Status
    leebrucea is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Darwin said that if it could be demonstrated that something did not result from numerous accumulated minor changes, his theory would fail. It has failed time and again, but the fanatics are not about to give it up.
     
         

  12. #112
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    ^^^ this is so ridiculous.. and wrong..
     
         
    Last edited by 8thHokage; 10-04-2012 at 01:17 AM.

  13. #113
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    OMG, only ignorants who do not understand the basics of evolution think we evolved from monkeys...

    Anyways, idk if it was this "God" that made life, but I highly doubt he made us "in his image" but that we just evolved into what we are now through natural selection.

    In b4 religious flame war or closed thread
    god created us in his image
    The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt. They have done abominable works. There is none who does good.
    i remember when america at least respected God now teachers can't pray in school with students if all of america turns its back on God he will judge america just like sodom and Gommorah open your eyes people what used to be considered good is now evil turn away from false doctrines like evolution if you don't believe just wait till you die i rather believe their is a God and go to heaven then believe there is no God and go to hell Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
     
         

  14. #114
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    yes God is benevolent
     
         

  15. #115
    Member Son of God's Avatar
    Status
    Son of God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my way back soon.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    This is insane. !
     
         

  16. #116
    Member noisemagician's Avatar
    Status
    noisemagician is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by narutorikudoumode View Post
    yes God is benevolent
    Are you blind?
    Look at the world, does the world look like its made by a god?
    If it is, god must be retarded or it must not give a shit.
    No one van prove or disprove the existence of a god or gods, however the Abrahamic god HAS been disproven.
    Just read the bible/tora/koran, it is full of bullshit.
    PLEAS read it.

    Whatever you do, don't read the Bible for a moral code: it advocates prejudice, cruelty, superstition, and murder. Read it because: we need more atheists — and nothin' will get you there faster than readin' the damn Bible. Penn Jillette.
     
         

  17. #117
    Member
    Status
    Iruka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Reading this thread just makes me want to hurt myself. Spoiler tag because it's a long post.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Also, if we evolved from monkeys, why aren't they still evolving? Why are we not evolving? Charles Darwin on his deathbed even said he realizes evolution can't be true.

    Also, if the earth was millions of years old, the oceans would be salt. The moon would be out of our gravitational orbit. There are many more natural things that disprove evolution, but I've written enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    True. What about the rest of it though? And another thing, like he said. Creation also disproves evolution. There are videos of an evolutionist turned creationist that talks about animal's anatomy and how they couldn't have evolved. Ex: some woodpecker, the bombardier beetle, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    1. The moon moves at a very slow rate away from the earth. After millions of years, you could come to the assumption it would mess up the gravitational orbit. One could also argue that the universe would adapt to this, which is a fair argument.

    2. The oceans are getting saltier every year. After millions of years, the ocean would become pretty much salt, proving the earth is not millions of years old.

    3. That's not what I've heard.

    4. Proof? Please and thank you.

    5. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that people and things adapt. In that sense, evolution is fine. Africans have dark skin because of a chemical called melanin. (I'm guessing you know that already). Darker-skinned people create eumelanin, and lighter-skinned people create pheomelanin. When adapting, I'm guessing lighter people stared the switch from pheomelanin to eumelanin. Adaptation. Concerning Asians, my father told me they have squjnty eyes because at the time, they had to squint due to the deserts and such. They naturally adapted to their habitat. I'm not against natural adaptation.

    6*. Some evolutionists believe in the whole, 'Love is a random chemical colliding with another chemical, blah, blah, blah.' That's why I derived my point from.

    7. Whatever you believe, or don't believe is your choice entirely. Because of that, you should not try to belittle Christians or anything that is against what you believe. Telling me to slit my wrists in a bathtub, really? That is just immature. Everyone has their own beliefs, deal with it.

    It is 100% evidence + faith. A creationist can say the exact same thing about there being a diving Creator. In the end, it's what we believe by faith, seeing as you can't physically prove evolution, and I can't physically prove creation. I don't understand why people have to try and belittle others because of differing religious or philosophical views.
    Quote Originally Posted by narutokage99 View Post
    Evolution is a theory. A bad one. And the fact that it is a theory does NOT mean it has been validated. If it is validated, it then becomes a fact. Evolution has never been validated. Everything from mutations to natural selection has been demonstrated to NOT support the theory of evolution from “simple” to complex.
    Quote Originally Posted by hokutoshinken View Post
    Sex was invented by bacteria and that bacteria changed into humans? Who believes that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    As a religious person, I can say with complete confidence that no one has ever evolved from anything, be that monkey or anything else.

    ...and people think religion is crazy. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentinel View Post
    Its hard to believe we actually evolved ..

    First of all, intelligence didnt evolve. If we evolved from some common ancestor like ape, then we should still be living in primitive way and we might not be genius until now. Why did the monkey who has the common ancestor like us still live in the way they are right now? Why dont be intelligent like us too.

    And im sure we are not the only being who get evolved. Why other species who get evolved too didnt became an intellectual being like us? Why only us?

    Don't forget about emotions and other features like conscience. The animal only have their instict. Which is rather interesting too.

    Evolution theory is not legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Well, with any fantasy story, those telling it have already come up with theories to explain most of the plot holes away. So believe me, they've expanded their story to accomodate for all that. The one thing they can't seem to answer is where it actually all began. They just answer the question with more questions so as to push it back and make it all seem more plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Exactly. Evolutionists try to argue the fact that dust particles or whatever it may be collided and created a big bang, blah, blah, blah. Something dead can't evolve. My deceased grandma can't evolve into a living person. Dust, or whatever scientists claim the substance is, can't evolve into cells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Riyo View Post
    I know that it's hard to believe if someone just told you that an all-powerful being created us, but it would seem more unbelievable to me that a gigantic explosion created our universes and galaxies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    You do realize Christianity's been persecuted for a couple thousand years, while evolution less than 200. If anyone's known or knows persecution, it'd be the Christians. However, I do see where you're coming from saying we shouldn't judge. I also agree that if I don't believe the same thing as someone else, I'm not going to bash them or hate them for their beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein67 View Post
    Evolution's explanation for how life arose and increased in complexity is totally bankrupt and devoid of real science. It is a religious, faith belief, and nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by hokutoshinken View Post
    Keep being strong. You're on the winning side! Evolution is destined for the scientific trash bins of history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    The fact that evolution has to modify itself and its theories proves that it is an unstable 'religion'. It has to modify itself so that it won't collapse. The Bible, on the other hand, was written in a span of 1500 years and hasn't changed what it says. Even with new discoveries and new technology, the Bible is yet to be proven false.

    Am I the only one that thinks that a book, written over 1500 years by over 40 people, that doesn't contradict itself once is anything but supernatural or inspired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    No, but I do believe Noah did. An elephant back then is not necessarily the size it is today. That plays into adaptation and all that jazz. Also, after the flood, the atmosphere became 1/7th of what it was. This caused UV rays and other rays to penetrate the earth easier, thus changing biology. A creationist even built a mini-biosphere capsule just as the world had been pre-flood. Through his research, he found that he could make animals change size. He made a piranha somewhere around 40% larger, maybe more, than what it is today. That proves that back then, animals weren't the exact same as they are today. With that, it's not impossible to believe Noah fit all of those animals on his boat. It's a pretty big boat btw.


    When people say evolution has no proof and can't be observed, please consider why we invest so much research into new anti-biotic medicines.
     
         

  18. #118
    Academy Student
    Status
    ItachisCrow is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    no we wernt i hate how science try to make you belive anything they say if we came from monkeys why are there monkeys now?
    This comment makes me think scientists were absolutely right.
     
         

  19. #119
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by noisemagician View Post
    Are you blind?
    Look at the world, does the world look like its made by a god?
    If it is, god must be retarded or it must not give a shit.
    No one van prove or disprove the existence of a god or gods, however the Abrahamic god HAS been disproven.
    Just read the bible/tora/koran, it is full of bullshit.
    PLEAS read it.

    Whatever you do, don't read the Bible for a moral code: it advocates prejudice, cruelty, superstition, and murder. Read it because: we need more atheists — and nothin' will get you there faster than readin' the damn Bible. Penn Jillette.
    there is no need for cursing first off you must not read the bible because if you did it says in the bible that the God of this world is satan not that he created it but that all these evil things all this what you call hate superstition and cruelty is of satan the bible doesn't influence murder no but in the bible to if you were to murder someone you would be put to death
    you call me blind but In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. which means that satans has blind unbelievers with all these doctrines like evolution into not believe in him but one day every man will have to die God loves everyone if he didn't jesus christ wouldn't have died to save us from hell as long as you have the breath of life in you you can accept God into your life and your life will be changed no matter what race or background are you from i truly hope you believe i just want you to know that God loves you and i love you to and i wouldn't want you to die and go to hell its only your choice to accept jesus christ as your lord and saviour
     
         

  20. #120
    Thinker AnglePrey's Avatar
    Status
    AnglePrey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    perceived reality
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    "if we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" ah, the simple things. though questions like this could in itself oppose and possibly defeat the poor theories we cling to, i'll say this:

    human history itself is still yet to be fully known. the earth's as well. no one knows where water came from, or why the moon's there. i remember an article way back saying the moon really shouldn't be there, and has no place in the solar system. astronauts who've been to the moon say it smells like gunpowder. GUNPOWDER. i believe there has been technology in the past. advanced technology that has been wiped out. just look at ancient egypt, they were able to make a battery out of potatoes that's been discovered in the pyramids. we do have evidence of evolution, but there's definitely things that have been covered up. things that i believe would lead us away from believing in evolution. discoveries like when they dug up giant human skeletons don't make it into the history books, why? if we knew our real past, we'd be too enlightened to be controlled.

    i highly suggest watching the history show "ancient aliens". there is very, verrrrryyyy strong evidence that suggests we've been visited in the past. look, our ancestors weren't stupid. they knew things we don't know, even if they had to live barbaric to survive. some of us believe this today, thanks to the mayans' "doomsday" prophecy. aside from that, our ancestors tried to warn us about what they experienced. how can you explain UFO's BEING DRAWN IN CAVES? we need to stop looking at our ancestors as dumb monkeys who didn't know better. i don't believe humans evolve. i believe we adapt.

    who's to say our history is inaccurate? of course there's evidence supporting evolution, but we haven't considered if that same evidence could support something else. we need to think for ourselves instead of relying on history books that don't know everything. we've been conditioned to think we've evolved so that when a certain time comes, we'll feel obligated to "evolve" again.

    science is no more than a PETTY EXCUSE for the amazing world we live in. i can tell you stories about miracles you wouldn't believe. people dying and coming back to life, cripples standing up from wheelchairs, etc. and there's probably a scientific explanation for a lot of that. but at a point, you have to put it in perspective and say it was damn near impossible. OUR EXISTENCE IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. it's a miracle we're even here. how did we survive through the ice age, dinosaurs & the "meteor" that wiped them out (that's probably a lie, no one knows how they disappeared), and other chaotic global events?

    it's like the big bang theory, there's waaaaaay too much to conclude on. there's a certain man I refer to for questions like this, DAVID ICKE. youtube this man if you want some real answers on things like this.
     
         
    Last edited by AnglePrey; 10-04-2012 at 02:04 AM.

  21. #121
    Member Kira Vs L's Avatar
    Status
    Kira Vs L is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Well lets look at it from a scientific point of view, one of the laws is that matter can not be created or destroyed just change in states. So if this law is true how was the universe created? They say a body of mass exploded creating what we know as the Big Bang theory. Some people believe this now if matter can not be created or destroyed how did the mass or matter get there in the first place? If there was no univer if there was nothing how did that come to be? What out of no where mass or matter came then explodes. Makes no sense now does it. Any ways lets say this body of mass did some how magically appeared there even though that goes against one of the laws themselves let's look at another law. An object (or mass or matter) stays at rest until acted on by another force. Ok let's say this mass is there what other force acted apon it to make it explode? If that is the only matter? So your going to tell me this matter is just there no explanation how it got there even though science itself saids it can't happen and it blows itself up? Not only the matter created itself but it made itself unstable and acted upon itself? Even issac newton we all know him as one of the best scientist believed in a God. And if people believe that ghost and spirits and things like that are real why is the fact that a God is real so far out of the question? And the fact that you could be created by one so out of the question?
     
         

  22. #122
    Banned
    Status
    Orochimarus Slave is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster nagato View Post
    no we wernt i hate how science try to make you belive anything they say if we came from monkeys why are there monkeys now?


    and i thought you where gone
    This is what ignorant uneducated people say about evolution.. We didn't evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and us humans, share the same ancestors. We evolved from ancient prime apes and the prime ape family branched off into many types, humans and monkeys are two different things, we just share the same ancestors.
     
         

  23. #123
    Thinker AnglePrey's Avatar
    Status
    AnglePrey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    perceived reality
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kira Vs L View Post
    Well lets look at it from a scientific point of view, one of the laws is that matter can not be created or destroyed just change in states. So if this law is true how was the universe created? They say a body of mass exploded creating what we know as the Big Bang theory. Some people believe this now if matter can not be created or destroyed how did the mass or matter get there in the first place? If there was no univer if there was nothing how did that come to be? What out of no where mass or matter came then explodes. Makes no sense now does it. Any ways lets say this body of mass did some how magically appeared there even though that goes against one of the laws themselves let's look at another law. An object (or mass or matter) stays at rest until acted on by another force. Ok let's say this mass is there what other force acted apon it to make it explode? If that is the only matter? So your going to tell me this matter is just there no explanation how it got there even though science itself saids it can't happen and it blows itself up? Not only the matter created itself but it made itself unstable and acted upon itself? Even issac newton we all know him as one of the best scientist believed in a God. And if people believe that ghost and spirits and things like that are real why is the fact that a God is real so far out of the question? And the fact that you could be created by one so out of the question?
    bravo, free thinker. my point exactly. SCIENCE IS MORE ILLOGICAL THAN MAGIC IF you think for yourself and disregard what's been crammed into your mind.
     
         

  24. #124
    Thinker AnglePrey's Avatar
    Status
    AnglePrey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    perceived reality
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimarus Slave View Post
    This is what ignorant uneducated people say about evolution.. We didn't evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and us humans, share the same ancestors. We evolved from ancient prime apes and the prime ape family branched off into many types, humans and monkeys are two different things, we just share the same ancestors.
    let me get your argument: we didn't evolve from monkeys, but we share the same ancestor family, and we branched off, right?
    well, you're then saying we didn't evolve from monkeys, but from their ancestors who became monkeys. that's no better than saying we are monkeys ourselves, if we come from the exact same place anyway.
    it's harder to deny god than science if you ask me
     
         

  25. #125
    Member 8thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    8thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Evolution. Were we really envolve from monkeys?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglePrey View Post
    let me get your argument: we didn't evolve from monkeys, but we share the same ancestor family, and we branched off, right?
    well, you're then saying we didn't evolve from monkeys, but from their ancestors who became monkeys. that's no better than saying we are monkeys ourselves, if we come from the exact same place anyway.
    it's harder to deny god than science if you ask me
    the ancestors also became us.. you cant deny science, its fact, with actual experiments and physical evidence.. people like you make no sense.. you can believe wat you want too, but dont be spreading it around.. this is why the united states is almost last in science and mathematics test scores among first world countries..
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •