3 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi vs Bee!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
    I'm not sure about Bee vs. Itachi... As I don't see Itachi winning but also I don't see Bee getting winning. But I'm leaning towards Bee because Itachi can't keep spamming the two eye tech's that could work on Bee (Amaterasu & Susanoo). As, Itachi's genjutsu skills become worthless, and i doubt mere kunai and shurikens will work on Bee either.

Taijustsu - I gotta say Bee, his swords pwn.
    Genjustsu - Since it doesn't really work on Bee since he is a jinchuriki, he wins here too
    Ninjustsu - I can't say here, but i reckon Itachi might have an arsenal of these techs, but we have yet to see any from Bee.
    ...Now Itachi has his 'overpowered' doujutsu which could probably even guarantee a win. But Bee could find ways to escape Amaterasu, and find a weakness in susanoo - if there is one...

So it looks like Itachi would have to rely on his arsenal of Ninjutsu and any Kinjustsu he has up his sleeve. But It looks to me
    Itachi is faster than Sasuke. Sasuke did not want to kill him. Itachi will b serious. Which means raping a sannin at the age of eleven. Itachi has better taijutsu and niinjutsu. Finally Itachi has susanoo...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok since ur logic makes no sence is this the thread where we post squirrels?

ill start

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Quote Originally Posted by Sekireis View Post
    rofl that made lol.
    don't make posts like this one please, as they are spamming

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Itachi is faster than Sasuke. Sasuke did not want to kill him. Itachi will b serious. Which means raping a sannin at the age of eleven. Itachi has better taijutsu and niinjutsu. Finally Itachi has susanoo...
    itachi's handseals are faster, not his body

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    I reckon Bee > Sannin (1 on 1)
    I think Bee's, taijutsu skills excell Itachi's. He'd got his swords, he must be fast, and I am gonna make the assumption that he has a lot of physical strength like his brother.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Sorry if someone said this, I did a search on "Kisame"

Madara sent Kisame to get the 8-tails if I remember correctly, don't have time to check the manga again. I think it's fairly clear (assumption, yeah I know) that Itachi was likely stronger than Kisame. No, there is a caveat. Kisame is a water element user, which is a weak spot for the 8-tails. Thus, I don't know how much that makes Kisame a better fit than Itachi.

We've seen how powerful Itachi is when he is sick and his sight has degraded as well as holding back on Sasuke. Thus I have no reason to believe he's going to lose except for stamina.

The 8-tails wouldn't be a pushover. Tsukiyomi doesn't work, and Ameratsu may not work if the 8-tails sacrifices a tentacle again. This exhausts Itachi's chakra, possibly giving some edge to the 8-tails.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a fight between itachi and bee so can we please leave sasuke out of it. Maybe you guys can discuss if sasuke rocks or sucks on other threads. i think itachi's gonna win.
    ( my apologies if this offends anyone)

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i highly doubt itachi would win.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSasukeUchiha View Post
    i highly doubt itachi would win.
    Care to...Elaborate on your opinion...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It would be a close fight between the two. I reckon however that Itachi probably would have come out on top.

sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok come on Itachi would beat Bee I dont even think that is very arguable
    If this is a fight to the death than bee is dead

Even if Tsukuyomi doesnt work agaisnt bee, Itachi still has many powerful jutsu under his belt. Amaterasu has proven to be very affective against killerbee so thats one thing.
    Itachi is much more powerful than sasuke ever was and if sasuke can beat bee(sorta) Itachi can.
    Sussano is the perfect weapon to fight something like the 8 tailed beast, If the beasts super energy blast wouldnt be affectuve at ll against the yatas mirror and i doubt that the beast chakra would save him from the sword of toskota.
    Bee would be a good fight against him but Itahci would come out on top

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man Itachi Got This In The Bag Lmao

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    Ok come on Itachi would beat Bee I dont even think that is very arguable
    If this is a fight to the death than bee is dead

Even if Tsukuyomi doesnt work agaisnt bee, Itachi still has many powerful jutsu under his belt. Amaterasu has proven to be very affective against killerbee so thats one thing.
    Itachi is much more powerful than sasuke ever was and if sasuke can beat bee(sorta) Itachi can.
    Sussano is the perfect weapon to fight something like the 8 tailed beast, If the beasts super energy blast wouldnt be affectuve at ll against the yatas mirror and i doubt that the beast chakra would save him from the sword of toskota.
    Bee would be a good fight against him but Itahci would come out on top
    I still don't think we know enough about Bee yet to have these topics keep coming up. Someone mentioned already that it has been shown that Bee can get around the black flame (at the expense of the beast, but even still). If I give it to Itachi it'll be because of experience dealing with jinchuuriki, that's about it. Sasuke isn't nearly as knowledgable on what to expect as Itachi would be. Someone save this until we see the fight with Kisame and Bee. I'm sure Kisame's gonna make Bee show more of himself or just get beaten outright in the beginning.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

yea even thought he lost in battle and cant beat the regular sasuke, seriuosly man ur obsession with itachi can easily be seen every post. that wasnt even a slightly legitimate reason or factual comeback.
    thats biased you are the same way with sasuke its very clear that u think he is the strongest character if someone gets their chest busted open twice in the sam fight thats not pwning

and concerning itachi (obviously madara did not tell the whole truth) but if itachi wanted to kill sasuke instead of poking hs forehead he would have stabbed him ir something because as u saw sasuke got desperate and started using all kinds of standard ninja tools like explosive tags and im pretty sure madara and zetsu know itachi's true potential better than we do and if they say he took it easy on sasuke 9 times out of 10 thats what happened

zetsu even said his movements were sluggish

my point is sasuke is strong but he is far from the strongest (well not that far he is defineatly top 10)

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea even thought he lost in battle and cant beat the regular sasuke, seriuosly man ur obsession with itachi can easily be seen every post. that wasnt even a slightly legitimate reason or factual comeback.
    i can se u dont realy read manga if u do u woth know that he planed to die for sauske

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

itachi is not like sasuke he takes his oponents very seriously and one he is quicker to use more powerful jutsu to waste an enemy he is uncertain of he doesnt toy with his opponent (except when he is familiar with them)

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs82 View Post
    I still don't think we know enough about Bee yet to have these topics keep coming up. Someone mentioned already that it has been shown that Bee can get around the black flame (at the expense of the beast, but even still). If I give it to Itachi it'll be because of experience dealing with jinchuuriki, that's about it. Sasuke isn't nearly as knowledgable on what to expect as Itachi would be. Someone save this until we see the fight with Kisame and Bee. I'm sure Kisame's gonna make Bee show more of himself or just get beaten outright in the beginning.
    This is 100% right
    I agree with you on this full force

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi wont lose horrible, but dont you think it would end similar to sasu itachi fight. itachi going blind and running out of chakra. but he might get lucky with susanno

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its hard to decide

and am fully agreed what *Ebbs82* said..
    we haven't seen killer bee will & we don't know his other skills.
    am also going with itachi...cuz itachi's attacks and defence tecnieqs
    r ultimate

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the same person who said, itachi is extremely ill and half blind is now saying he could beat bee. he could if he was well but he isnt. he would probably lose do to his stamina issues

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the same person who said, itachi is extremely ill and half blind is now saying he could beat bee. he could if he was well but he isnt. he would probably lose do to his stamina issues
    Well is this fight based on how itachi was when he died or how he was when he wasnt sick
    when he was sick than no one would know the outcome that would be pretty even but if itachi was healthy than he would beat kirabi down

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Itachi wins this one, he was just too strong of a ninja.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi has a stamnia issue that's why i would have to go with Bee. I dont know if it was because of the illness or he has low chakra reserves to start off with. Maybe he is like Kakashi, and just has low chakra reserves for a Main Charceter type.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

itachi wont lose horrible, but dont you think it would end similar to sasu itachi fight. itachi going blind and running out of chakra. but he might get lucky with susanno
    \
    no it wouldnt it would be entirely different as sasuke is a close to mid range fighter and itachi is a mid to long range fighter meaning itachi wont get cut open because he wont be facing bee head to head with a sword his main method of attack is obviously genjutsu (and from fighting previous bijuus he might have come up with a way to put the host and the beast in seperate illusions its not highly probable but its likely) and if genjutsu doesnt work then comes ninjutsu and if he gets forced to use susano there will be no getting lucky cause all of bee's attacks will be blocked and the chances of that big ox (if he is in that form) dodging a sword that has no real form so its movements can not be read as easlily is slim to none and if itachi wanted to kill sasuke he would have sealed him with the sword

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kabumaru View Post
    \
    no it wouldnt it would be entirely different as sasuke is a close to mid range fighter and itachi is a mid to long range fighter meaning itachi wont get cut open because he wont be facing bee head to head with a sword his main method of attack is obviously genjutsu (and from fighting previous bijuus he might have come up with a way to put the host and the beast in seperate illusions its not highly probable but its likely) and if genjutsu doesnt work then comes ninjutsu and if he gets forced to use susano there will be no getting lucky cause all of bee's attacks will be blocked and the chances of that big ox (if he is in that form) dodging a sword that has no real form so its movements can not be read as easlily is slim to none and if itachi wanted to kill sasuke he would have sealed him with the sword
    what does that have to do with the posts you quoted ...seriously