General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

timeline question

i tryed to find this but could not so i am just gonna ask

so we see kakashi killing rin thats not my question as i have my own theroy. what i want to know is why is kakashis mask cut/ he does not have a headban, did this just happen or is this right after obito's "death" to kakashi/ rin and something weird is happing with obito ? idk

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Re: timeline question

The thing that they are the same as they were when they destroyed the bridge is unknown, hope Kishimoto explain everything in the next chapter.

But, yeah, it's happening after Obito's "death", isn't it obvious. O_o

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not sure but I'd like to point out something. People say Obito was in Madara's hideout for a looong time, he supposedly grew, he didn't grow for sh*t, Kakashi and Rin are the same size, lol.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

i think that the kakashi there is just a clone made by zetsu in order to get obito to tun bad.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi took off his head band when he treated his eye after being cut. So it could suggest that it is soon after they destroyed the kannabi bridge. The cut in his mask suggests the same..

However, we know the war ended shortly after the destruction of that bridge. We are also right to assume that they would head straight back to the village after it, or at least if they didn't do that Minato should be with them since they never move in 2-man teams. Also Obito growing all that hair and training a lot in the cave suggest he has been there for a few months at least. Hashi cells probably increase hair growth and other stuff..

So from these fact I would say we can be almost 100 % sure it has to be a clone. Cause zetsu could only make a clone from the last visible contact he had of Kakashi. Same goes for Rin. So I'm guessing both are clones..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    i tryed to find this but could not so i am just gonna ask

so we see kakashi killing rin thats not my question as i have my own theroy. what i want to know is why is kakashis mask cut/ he does not have a headban, did this just happen or is this right after obito's "death" to kakashi/ rin and something weird is happing with obito ? idk
    It could very well be the next mission right after Obito's death that Rin/Kakashi took on. (Also depending on if you believe it was a mission and your own theory).

As for the mask being cut, I have looked at pictures and tried to find a site that lets me go that far back in the Manga to Kakashi Gaiden, but either way it seems to be the same mask. I/We don't know when he changed masks to the one able to cover the Sharingan in order to not use his Chakra-Reserves. As for the headband, I do think a lot of people are blowing this a little bit out of proportion because there are plenty of times Kakashi did not fight with his headband within the series. Anyway to answer your question to the best of my knowledge, Kakashi takes off his headband right after his regular eye gets cut. Even after Rin transplants the Sharingan in Kakashi's Eye Socket and then he goes on to fight Kakko, he still does not have the Konoha Headband and if memory serves me correctly it was because Rin had originally bandaged most of his head and then most of the bandanges remained on after the Sharingan was implanted, but no headband, so I would say this had to have happened maybe 2-6 months after since the Kannabi-Bridge Incident turned the tide of the War heavily into Konoha's favor.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/244/16

Link is self-explanatory, hope my post helped.

Quote Originally Posted by mimihigurashi View Post
    I'm not sure but I'd like to point out something. People say Obito was in Madara's hideout for a looong time, he supposedly grew, he didn't grow for sh*t, Kakashi and Rin are the same size, lol.
    Hahaha, yeah I agree completely. I mean the only thing that grew on Obito was his Hair, maybe Madara stocked up on Rogaine, but otherwise I agree none of the 3 look more than 6-8 months older MAX.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess its like that. Kakashi eventually killed a Zetsu Clone, but the real Rin was killed before, maybe by Madaras men. Obito found out, that it was madara at the end, so he planed on not getting him ressurected by him. Thats why Obito said " u let rin die" not "you killed rin", so he was not angry about kakashi that much, he just knew, that maybe he could get rin back by this moons eye plan.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto the man

That's real Rin and Kakashi!!!