Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara Uchiha killed Hashirama Senju after all ! ( I found something very importa

Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    Who says those are Hashirama's weapens also?...
    U can see them sticking in Hashirama's wood , why woudl he stick them up there ? decoration..

I think Madara just threw them at him adn he shielded with his wood
    It is quite clear that he summoned the weapons on the wood before Madara got close to him. Then he can pick up which weapon he wants to use to try and kill Madara.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara Uchiha killed Hashirama Senju after all ! ( I found something very importa

maybe +rep

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels

This was a nice find.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TenzaZangetsu View Post
    Ridiculous! Madara would've gloated over and over about killing Hashirama if he had...
    this ^
    +
    minato was ready to walk away from the battlefield and his special kunais were still scattered around the battlefield [X]
    hashirama lived during war time, he had no scarcity of weapons, so yes he can walk away from the battlefield without bothering to pick up his weapons

hashirama walked away thinking madara had died but madara was alive and he took out the sword from him, thats why he has it

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    this ^
    +
    minato was ready to walk away from the battlefield and his special kunais were still scattered around the battlefield [X]
    hashirama lived during war time, he had no scarcity of weapons, so yes he can walk away from the battlefield without bothering to pick up his weapons

hashirama walked away thinking madara had died but madara was alive and he took out the sword from him, thats why he has it
    Madara is not saying he killed Hashirama because maybe he didnt killed him in a face to face combat.... maybe a assassination somehow or something....

I dont belive Madara battled against Hashirama and killed him..... but Madara used someone or had a plan and killed Hashirama...

So maybe madara is not gloating because he didnt killed hashirama in battle in a face to face battle....

Minato had a bunch of kunais.... I dont think Hashirma had like 100 Swords )

Last edited by alexu9696; 10-03-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Perhaps...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You see, in this world
    there’s two kinds of people,
    my friend. Those who kick ass,
    and those whose butt’s gonna
    hurt real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    maybe a assassination somehow or something....

So maybe madara is not gloating because he didnt killed hashirama in battle in a face to face battle....
    So after Kishi brags about him being a fairytail he would kill himm of by some assasination
    just no lol :d Hokages dont die that kinda way ..

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    So after Kishi brags about him being a fairytail he would kill himm of by some assasination
    just no lol :d Hokages dont die that kinda way ..
    Maybe he set up a trap for hashirama...

Well hashirama i think he died that way by Madara planing his death....somehow

Madara lived very long so he had the time to plan his revenge on Hashirama !

Uchiha = Hate and Revenge

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    I thought those weapons looked familiar but couldn't put a finger on it. +rep for finding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    maybe +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahama View Post
    This was a nice find.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    mabye +rep for the find whoops already gave ya rep cant give ya anymore lol
    Quote Originally Posted by thepizzaguy View Post
    I never thought of that.plus rep.good work
    Thank you guys !

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara was also shown having his own swords. i can't really tell since the image is not the best, but i don't think they are necessarily Hashirama's. it's more weird that Madara conveniently had all those weapons sitting, in perfect condition, near by since he, himself, was a relic.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Well, we do know that he would have at least had one of those swords.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Those shurikens were in Hashirama's wood, meaning they were thrown by Madara and Hashirama blocked them with mokuton. So they weren't "Hashirama's weapons".

Or maybe Madara was so easy of an opponent that Hashirama decided to fight his own wood just for a sport of it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*

proves nothing actually, do you think that Hashirama went back for his weapons? no!
    know why? because he was propably also wounded? and they never went back to check if Madara died and to recover his body for security reassons, did they?

so my guess would be that Madara left with Hashirama's weapons still in him, heavenly wounded and thats the reasson he MIGHT have them ^^

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Is that it? so much for "something very important"... -_-
    You know that doesn't prove anything, I was looking for a real proof... ><

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's also the chain and ball weapon hanging on that wall that tobi used against minato. Its all masses weapons, doesn't prove anything.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Its not a proof its a theory that i based on those weapons so stop asking for strong proof or proof

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

those weapons are madara look closely to the pic, its from madara throwing them at hashirama, close thread

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Yes some people are blind hashirama is using the scrol to summon the weapons...

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    I dont think after Hashirama tought that he "killed" Madara Uchiha he leaved those weapons on the ground and left without them !

So i belive Madara killed Hashirama somehow.... I cant imagine how he did it after he killed Hashirama he took Hashirama's weapons as a prize for himself !
    If Madara killed Hashirama, then why does Obito say: "I died there ... or so they believed, even Hashirama was convinced".

Now I'm not saying those weapons aren't Hashirama's - they probably are. But I don't think Madara killed Hashirama.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Well i belive Madara planed Hashirama death maybe he used or something a trap to kill him... Madara lived very longed he had time to pland his revenge on hashirama also i dont think madara killed hashirama in a face to face battled he made a plan and killed him

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Except Madara openly states he was nearly killed. And in that flashback its obvious. If you can use info about weapons based on the flashback, you have to concede Madara has clearly lost in the flashback.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good find.. I was looking at all of those weapons trying to remember if I saw anyone with them.

Madara says that "even Hashirama was convinced" (or some translated equivalent). That means Hashirama was at least planning to walk away. Maybe both of their wounds were so severe that they could only survive for so long. That would be why the Second Hokage is pictured stepping in to prevent this from happening again. The death of Hashirama had to be soon after if the Second was Kage at that time.

Madara probably had the Mazu and managed to live. I doubt he would want anyone to know he was alive and in such a weakened condition (not even Uchiha). I think he would just recover and put a plan in place to accomplish his goals.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well this are Hashirama weapons pay attention to all the weapons !

Now we know that Madara " Died " with this weapons !

And here Madara has the weapons of Hashirama ! ( you can see 2 of his swords again and also the huge shuriken. )

I dont think after Hashirama tought that he "killed" Madara Uchiha he leaved those weapons on the ground and left without them !

So i belive Madara killed Hashirama somehow.... I cant imagine how he did it after he killed Hashirama he took Hashirama's weapons as a prize for himself !

I agree... BUT I DISAGREE.

Yes, Madara obviously killed Hashirama. He is the only Shinobi who could humanly accomplish this feat. But saying the proof is his weapons is Laughable. Two swords and some big shuriken?!? WTF. EVERYONE HAS SWORDS. And MANY SHINOBI have been seen carrying those big Shuriken, Sasuke, Naruto's first shinobi fight (dude from the leaf), Hashi, the dude with Magnetic Release, etc. That is hardly proof of anything man.

OH. And FYI... Those weapons next to hashi (on his Mokuton branch) could have been MADARA'S WEAPONS that he threw at him. The are literally stuck in the wood release, as if someone threw them there. We have no idea who's weapons they are.

Last edited by MilwaukeegHost; 10-03-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well this are Hashirama weapons pay attention to all the weapons !

Now we know that Madara " Died " with this weapons !

And here Madara has the weapons of Hashirama ! ( you can see 2 of his swords again and also the huge shuriken. )

I disagree. Hashirama died first, so madara went and robbed him of his personal belongings. Remember Madara lived to an old age. If madara killed hashirama then why is Madara all on his nuts. "Hashirama is the only one who can beat me, but hes not in this world anymore."

Last edited by NarutoFan20; 10-04-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No sorry your wrong. holy whizz did you notice : In the third panel though those are the same shurikens that obito shot out his Kamui in chapter 598 panel 4 at the bottom. Which means Madaras been helping him attack and do other things through the kamui time zone. Sorry this is my first reply.