Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 345

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    I'm sick of seeing these countless Itachi (or as I call him- Weasel) threads which exist solely to preach to everybody else about how perfect he is and how nobody has ever touched him and nobody can ever beat him with their 'proof'.

    So today I just want to take a moment to tell you all about MY favourite character. Sai.

    SAI IS THE PERFECT NINJA AND COULD SOLO ANYBODY ONE-ON-ONE OK? I HAVE *PROOF* SAI IS A NINJA WHO IS UNDEFEATED. DEIDARA, SASORI, NARUTO= ALL HAD NOTHING ON THIS GUY. I MEAN, LOOK AT MADARA. MADARA LOST ONCE. SAI HAS NEVER LOST. THEREFORE SAI > MADARA RIGHT!?


    in this picture sai is holding off an angered, threatened naruto off with just one hand. Sai is therefore STRONGER THAN NARUTO OKAY THIS IS PROVEN KISHIMOTO SAID IT HIMSELF Sai is one of Root's strongest and was personally chosen by danzo himself he managed to rape shikamaru naruto and choudgigii (sorry forgot his name, hes just fodder and not strong so his character does not matter at all DUH) ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

    SAI CAN SUMMON INK DOGS. INK DOGS. DO YOU REALISE HOW F*CKING COOL THAT IS? Not just dogs either but birds or mice or snakes- can susanoo do this? DIDN'T THINK SO. Susanoo < Ink.


    here we can clearly see sai using the rasengan. it is true because i found it on the internet. this shows that sai is the chosen one and will beat madara and obito at the end of the war and bring peace


    SAI DEFEATING THE TWO STRONGEST AKATSUKI MEMBERS. YES THATS RIGHT SAI IS STRONGER THAN THE AKATSUKI TOO CAN YOU GUYS EVEN SEE THIS

    also when Sai has to kill his family members, he mans the f*ck up and moves on with his life, he just forgets about it UNLIKE ITACHI WHO PULLS A P*SSY MOVE AND SPENDS THE REST OF HIS LIFE MAKING PLANS TO KEEP HIS BRO ALIVE, SAI STRAIGHT UP MURDERED THAT BASTARD. DON'T SEE HIM CRYING.

    sai is obvisly the strongest ninja no argument and dont need no sharingan or senju dna or nothing, he just stays in the air on a his INK BIRD. (seriously an ink bird, do you have an ink bird? didn't think so) and shoots his ink birds in the air = insta killin any other ninja ever, he is handsome and beautiful and perfect and i only like him because he is the strognest, pfft not as if characters have any other defining traits such as personality or character development or originality, nope all they need to be the best character is a susanoo ink bird. I close my case. also if you disagree you are wrong ok.how do you guys like it?
     
         
    Last edited by numbers; 10-03-2012 at 07:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,905
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

     
         

  3. #3
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    I have this weird feeling that your trolling. And wrong if you aren't.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    oro mygod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    158
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Please tell me how he can stop 2 giant meteors.
     
         

  5. #5
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by oro mygod View Post
    Please tell me how he can stop 2 giant meteors.
    ink bird.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sekirei 107 Bright Shadow's Avatar
    Status
    Bright Shadow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,249
    Location
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Find your peace or become
    consumed by hate... Learned
    the hard way...
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    ink bird.
    .... 1 ink bird? that... Why am I even adressing you, sense was not made in this thread.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member nasuke242's Avatar
    Status
    nasuke242 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    632
    Location
    exercixing
    doin good
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    ink bird.
    ink bird would be destroyed
     
         

  8. #8
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by oro mygod View Post
    please tell me how he can stop 2 giant meteors.
    the INK BIRD

    This thread was hilarious i like it lol
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,675
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by oro mygod View Post
    Please tell me how he can stop 2 giant meteors.
    Make ink meteors?
     
         

  10. #10
    Member killakader1's Avatar
    Status
    killakader1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by oro mygod View Post
    Please tell me how he can stop 2 giant meteors.
    Haha this^
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    332
    Location
    With Aizen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Okay
     
         

  12. #12
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Stopped reading because that was naruto's clone transformed into sai, it is obvious you don't know what you are talking about
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,648
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Stopped reading because that was naruto's clone transformed into sai, it is obvious you don't know what you are talking about
    i agree with you,

    however this thread is retarded
     
         

  14. #14
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    i agree with you,

    however this thread is retarded
    No more retarded than any other preachy 'look how perfect and strong my fav character is- he could beat your one' threads and trust me there are a LOT of them.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Stopped reading because that was naruto's clone transformed into sai, it is obvious you don't know what you are talking about
    Really? That's what made you stop reading?
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

     
         

  17. #17
    キタ━━━(゚∀゚ )━━━!! Sicnesse's Avatar
    Status
    Sicnesse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    951
    Location
    Barcelona
    */_\*
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicnesse View Post
    exactly! ink and paper, the two weapons of sai owned by a tiny eraser

     
         

  19. #19
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    959
    Location
    everywhere
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Sai is a ****ing looser
    look at your picture
     
         

  20. #20
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlhens View Post
    Sai is a ****ing looser
    look at your picture
    I'm looking....
     
         

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •