Page 3 of 14 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 345
  1. #51
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Wow, that one single technique does in fact defeat that other single technique. WOW. HE MUST BE BETTER IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY. People like you are the reason this thread exists.
    Well, it does.
    And that is actually debatable...if you took away Itachi's feats.
    People like me actually use reason and don't state ludicrous things.
     
         

  2. #52
    Protecting the world ShockwavvE's Avatar
    Status
    ShockwavvE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    S.H.I.E.L.D. hoverbase
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    @TrollingSage

    Your signature
    +rep
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoisgodly View Post
    glad we've came to a agreement
    South Park is one hilarious show, so yeah haha.
     
         

  4. #54
    -Blade-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Blade- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    9,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta
     



    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Ok here goes some logic...

    Neji-One touch i shut off all your chakra b*tch
    Lee-I moving so fast Im hitting you from all angles at once
    Sakura-I'll f*cking punch you and blow your rib-cage out
    Gaare-Sand coffin... Nuff said
    Shino-My bugs eat chakra and all i gotta do is put one little bug on you and your f*cked
    Itach-Genjutsu b*tch
    Kakashi-Doesnt really need an explanation just 1000+ jutsu
    Guy-I punch so fast my fists catch on fire
    Sasuke-Susano'o or Kirin
    yea dont wanna do mor but i can name a reason for a sh*tloat of people that would demolish Sai
     
         

  5. #55
    Member Nolexion's Avatar
    Status
    Nolexion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Nice to meet you too
     
         

  6. #56
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    this might just be the greatest troll thread ever made!!
     
         

  7. #57
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by oro mygod View Post
    please tell me how he can stop 2 giant meteors.
    the INK BIRD

    This thread was hilarious i like it lol
     
         

  8. #58
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    If sai is so great, why doesn't he draw the rest of his jacket?
    LOL!! I was going to scroll all the way down to read all the funny posts, until I read YOUR post xDD
    +Rep!
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Sai is a boss.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Stopped reading because that was naruto's clone transformed into sai, it is obvious you don't know what you are talking about
    i agree with you,

    however this thread is retarded
     
         

  11. #61
    Member KiraGirl K's Avatar
    Status
    KiraGirl K is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

    This thread is absolutely entertaining compared to all the other "IknowaboutKakashi/Obito/Rin/Madaraetc"Threads.
     
         
    Last edited by KiraGirl K; 10-03-2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: postwasnotreadywhenposted

  12. #62
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    i agree with you,

    however this thread is retarded
    No more retarded than any other preachy 'look how perfect and strong my fav character is- he could beat your one' threads and trust me there are a LOT of them.
     
         

  13. #63
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Dude, Give me some of that shit you are smoking! Then again, Nah.. Don't know what you are smoking but that shit have ****ed up your head!! Madara lost to Hishi so therefore Sai will rape Madara and anyone else..
    Sai can beat Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and so on?


    This dude is on some shit!!!
     
         

  14. #64
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    This thread is hysterical!
     
         

  15. #65
    Banned
    Status
    Narutoisgodly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    smoking zetsu pot why?
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    Ok here goes some logic...

    Neji-One touch i shut off all your chakra b*tch
    Lee-I moving so fast Im hitting you from all angles at once
    Sakura-I'll f*cking punch you and blow your rib-cage out
    Gaare-Sand coffin... Nuff said
    Shino-My bugs eat chakra and all i gotta do is put one little bug on you and your f*cked
    Itach-Genjutsu b*tch
    Kakashi-Doesnt really need an explanation just 1000+ jutsu
    Guy-I punch so fast my fists catch on fire
    Sasuke-Susano'o or Kirin
    yea dont wanna do mor but i can name a reason for a sh*tloat of people that would demolish Sai
    Neji-his long range attacks would be too much for him taijutsu is useless
    Lee-Sai can use ink style stop lee jutsu which was created during the war even 5 gates will do nothing to his ink armour
    Sakura-nuff said..
    Gaara-ink style is much more deadlier than than deidaras clay style he would get mind ****ed by sai's fast moving ink birds
    Shino-ink lion fin
    Itachi-sai would have to go all out but his ink dragon would trash susanoo
    Kakashi-kamui ain't got nothing on sai's god like speed
    Gai-same as lee
    Sasuke-Sai would own him faster than itachi
    :P ROFLCOPTER
     
         

  16. #66
    Academy Student paidkipa's Avatar
    Status
    paidkipa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    All hail mother of All trolls...
     
         

  17. #67
    Caucasian Kunt Sᴛᴀʀᴋ's Avatar
    Status
    Sᴛᴀʀᴋ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Trendsetter
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    LOL I had to sign in to dislike this shit...
    Lmao
     
         

  18. #68
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    I disagree with you to an extent, but good thread, cuz i think that Sai is really underrated. He is probably the strongest in K11 besides from Sasuke and Naruto
     
         

  19. #69
    GOL.D.ACE
    Status
    portgas d luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Who knows? i'm not even sure myself.
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a drag...
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

     
         

  20. #70
    Banned
    Status
    Narutoisgodly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    smoking zetsu pot why?
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by portgas d luffy View Post
     
         

  21. #71
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I disagree with you to an extent, but good thread, cuz i think that Sai is really underrated. He is probably the strongest in K11 besides from Sasuke and Naruto
    Thank you. On a more serious note I honestly do believe Sai is a fairly strong ninja though- i'd class him under Chouji and Shikamaru too but Sai is essentially more of an actual ninja, although he is efficient in fighting (holding off Naruto and jumping Deidara/Sasori kinda efficient) he is at his core, an intel gatherer. He is difficult to catch, sneaky, flexible, emotionless and his jutsu is PERFECT for gathering intel and confusing the enemy. The thing is I could put up an actual argument to why I think Sai doesn't get enough credit if I wanted to- but y'know. Ink birds.
     
         

  22. #72
    eyes that guide the blind EYES OF ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    EYES OF ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Any ninja with half of a shirt on an looks like a cancer patient is foder in my book im sorry
     
         

  23. #73
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    lol this must be the first time a thread about sai has reached the hottest threads
     
         

  24. #74
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Ive been saying it for years. +rep
     
         

  25. #75
    Banned
    Status
    Narutoisgodly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    smoking zetsu pot why?
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sai > any ninja ever! He is the perfect ninja! Proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Thank you. On a more serious note I honestly do believe Sai is a fairly strong ninja though- i'd class him under Chouji and Shikamaru too but Sai is essentially more of an actual ninja, although he is efficient in fighting (holding off Naruto and jumping Deidara/Sasori kinda efficient) he is at his core, an intel gatherer. He is difficult to catch, sneaky, flexible, emotionless and his jutsu is PERFECT for gathering intel and confusing the enemy. The thing is I could put up an actual argument to why I think Sai doesn't get enough credit if I wanted to- but y'know. Ink birds.
    true he's barely stronger than kiba and thats saying alot O.o
    but like kiba his specialty isn't fighting its like you said intel gathering
    since he is in the fondation im sure he would go through any means necessary
    to get the job done
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •