Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How the Final Battle Will Play Out [Theory]

So this is a theory I have been wanting to type out for awhile, but I held off on doing so, simply because I have been busy and also I feel like there is an extremely high chance for this to be spoilers. Anyway I decided to just do an audio recording of my thoughts, since it's a little easier and more accessible. Check it out and tell me what you agree with or disagree with:

If that doesn't work: Link to My Channel

Will Naruto Seal Juubi with Shikka Fuujin? Will Kurama sacrifice himself for Naruto? Will we have a Naruto dying fake out?

Last edited by TurrinB; 10-03-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How the Final Battle Will Play Out [Theory]

Sasuke will finish this mid to no diff

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

i dont think any of that will happen the last battle might be between sasuke and naruto where naruto triumph

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    i dont think any of that will happen the last battle might be between sasuke and naruto where naruto triumph
    But you literally just said one of the things I addressed in the video lol.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Logical theory but it all pends on everyone totally disregarding the fact that they united to rid themselves of a evil threat that finally bonded everyone together and it looks like tsunade is about to make the ultimate sacrifice to save the other leaders.
    basically for you to be right everyone must discard what they have learned through the fourth war

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!...WHAT?!....WHAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Yea since sasuke won the first fight at the "valley of the end?" w.e its called; Naruto should be the winner of the 2nd fight

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    Logical theory but it all pends on everyone totally disregarding the fact that they united to rid themselves of a evil threat that finally bonded everyone together and it looks like tsunade is about to make the ultimate sacrifice to save the other leaders.
    basically for you to be right everyone must discard what they have learned through the fourth war
    Not sure if I follow, can you explain a little more?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

jinchuuriki's can't use dead demon seal

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    jinchuuriki's can't use dead demon seal
    [
    It was also said that a person couldn't combine shape and nature manipulation on it's highest level, but Naruto did that. Naruto always accomplishes the impossible. Plus we aren't given the reason why a Jinchuuriki can't use Dead Demon Seal, the reason could be that the Dead Demon would seal the Bijuu and that's why the village prohibits a Jin from using such a seal as they don't want to loose their Bijuu.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    Not sure if I follow, can you explain a little more?
    Your theory is logical but as you explained it in detail you mentioned how the other previous times the event played out they ended up failing peace eventually gave way to hate again among the villages what i am saying is that if naruto seals them with the mindset you are implying it would mean the fourth war has taught nobody anything about hatred and unity which seems to be one of themes that are being displayed and once naruto befriended the beast it would be kinda sad for him to seal them for all eternity naruto wants to save them and give them back their existence i dont see how that would work if he ends up doing what everyone else in the naruto history did keep them at bay by sealing them away

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your theory is logical but as you explained it in detail you mentioned how the other previous times the event played out they ended up failing peace eventually gave way to hate again among the villages what i am saying is that if naruto seals them with the mindset you are implying it would mean the fourth war has taught nobody anything about hatred and unity which seems to be one of themes that are being displayed and once naruto befriended the beast it would be kinda sad for him to seal them for all eternity naruto wants to save them and give them back their existence i dont see how that would work if he ends up doing what everyone else in the naruto history did keep them at bay by sealing them away
    Ah I see what your getting at now, however what I don't think you have considered is that while the 4th way taught many of the alliance members about this, it's unrealistic that such a peace would last for generations to come, especially considering not every hidden village or faction in the Naruto world is part of the alliance.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

True but aint naruto all about defying a set path naruto has proven to defy everything that has led up to where he is now ?
    He truly wants to help the tailed beast and has gotten power from all of them made peace with kurama and the ninja world has never operated together they way they have now pain wanted to make the world feel pain and even though he is gone the world is still facing that dread tobi is the pain he is has brought everyone together for better or worse he made the shinobi world whole

I think naruto will be the second coming of the sage and truly do what the sage originally intended it has been a prophecy in the making for a long time and it would be truly nilhistic if naruto ultimately cannot give them their existence and the world forgot the bonds that brought them together

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

I also see your point of view but i also think at this point time the ultimatum has come and the peace will be true peace that will no longer be tainted evil

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True but aint naruto all about defying a set path naruto has proven to defy everything that has led up to where he is now ?
    He truly wants to help the tailed beast and has gotten power from all of them made peace with kurama and the ninja world has never operated together they way they have now pain wanted to make the world feel pain and even though he is gone the world is still facing that dread tobi is the pain he is has brought everyone together for better or worse he made the shinobi world whole

I think naruto will be the second coming of the sage and truly do what the sage originally intended it has been a prophecy in the making for a long time and it would be truly nilhistic if naruto ultimately cannot give them their existence and the world forgot the bonds that brought them together
    1. Naruto already did help the tailed beast by showing them compassion and creating a bond with them.
    2. There is no much more Naruto can do for the Tailed beast at this point since there existence is being eliminated as they become Juubi, in-fact the deaths of the Tailed beasts was hinted at in one of the previous chapters. Also the Tailed beast passing on to the afterlife isn't that bad, they have already lived for hundreds if not thousands of years
    3. As for the Naruto world I'm sure that Naruto will have a big impact on the alliance, but not every Ninja faction is part of the alliance and there are only 9 Tailed beasts. Some Ninja faction is going to be left out and want a Tailed beast.