Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

[Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

Greetings, Thunderbolt

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:
    • Rei's Rules and Regulations
    • You may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
    • You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techniques.
    • Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    • I will be using all 5 elements.
    • We start mid range from each other
    • Terrain: A barren wasteland with nothing around.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Sasuke Uchiha biography for this test against you. please state your biography and I will begin.

Good luck.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Re: [Rain Test] - Thunderbolt

No.Not you again. Is my passing the rain test futile

Sakazuki

Thanks for conducting my test. you seem eager to do it. fourth time lmao

Last edited by Vein; 12-27-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    No.Not you again. Is my passing the rain test futile

Sakazuki

Thanks for conducting my test. you seem eager to do it. fourth time lmao
    lets just hope it doesn't end up like the last time xD

As Sasuke lays his eyes on his opponent, he takes out the Chokouto of Kusanagi that's strabbed around his back as he activates his Mangekyou Sharingan, while gazing at you directly.

(Dōjutsu: Mangekyō Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: N/A (-10 per turn)
    Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast any and every genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
    Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
    Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
    Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
    Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
    Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.

Sasuke then begins to inject chakra into his Katana as he swings it towards you, releasing a crescent shaped wave of crimson chakra heading towards you diagonally, as Sasuke charges at you with his full speed.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) – Slicing Crimson Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Then Sasuke simply manipulates his earth chakra causing the ground behind you to rise up diagonally pushing you towards Sasuke's direction and obviously his crimson chakra wave, other than hitting you with blunt force, the earth causes you to lose balance, so if you are performing handseals they will be disrupted as you are violently pushed forwards

(Doton: Chidōkaku) – Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    lets just hope it doesn't end up like the last time xD

As Sasuke lays his eyes on his opponent, he takes out the Chokouto of Kusanagi that's strabbed around his back as he activates his Mangekyou Sharingan, while gazing at you directly.

(Dōjutsu: Mangekyō Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra Cost: 50 (-25 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: N/A (-10 per turn)
    Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast any and every genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
    Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
    Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
    Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
    Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
    Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.

Sasuke then begins to inject chakra into his Katana as he swings it towards you, releasing a crescent shaped wave of crimson chakra heading towards you diagonally, as Sasuke charges at you with his full speed.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) – Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Then Sasuke simply manipulates his earth chakra causing the ground behind you to rise up diagonally pushing you towards Sasuke's direction and obviously his crimson chakra wave, other than hitting you with blunt force, the earth causes you to lose balance, so if you are performing handseals they will be disrupted as you are violently pushed forwards

(Doton: Chidōkaku) – Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    As akainu sees sasuke from mid range activating his sharigan and sending a crescent moon wave of chakra towards his direction, he himself activates his own sharigan[1 tomoe] and then releases a blast of water from his hand which blasts and pushes your crescent moon away, neutralizing it.

( Suiton: Seiryūshō ) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
    Range: Short
    Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands.

As i release the torrent of water towards your crescent shaped of raw chakra, the ground begin to shake and rumble and pillars of earth begin to slowly rise from the earth i create water from the ground to burst up and thrust me slightly few feet above ground enough distance for me to avoid your moving earth.

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

As the water thrust me upwards few feet above ground, i land back on the ground and release a huge cutting whirlwind which i direct towards you to cut you and slash your body.
    environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Last edited by Vein; 12-27-2012 at 07:08 PM.