Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

How Obito and Kakahi got mangekyou sharingan

Kakashi was forced to kill Rin for some reason, maybe for the good of the village and gets mangekyou as a result of his actions. Obito sees kakashi kill RIN and gets mangekyou as a result. How else would Obito or kakashi get mangekyou? there is no one else they care about more; and you get mangekyou when you see someone important to you die.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Re: How Obito and Kakahi got mangekyou sharingan

no its already been confirmed kakashi didnt unlock tell naruto shippuden

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Kakashi got Mangekyo from tsunade
    Kakashi asked tsunade to put him under a genjutsu to unlock mangekyo :P

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

didn't Kakashi's get his MS during the 3 year gap before Shippuuden? I think Obito got his during this time, and consequently Kakashi's sharingan evolved too.

HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

guys its never been confirmed he got it from the time skip

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Good God -_-

Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasaurus89 View Post
    Kakashi was forced to kill Rin for some reason, maybe for the good of the village and gets mangekyou as a result of his actions. Obito sees kakashi kill RIN and gets mangekyou as a result. How else would Obito or kakashi get mangekyou? there is no one else they care about more; and you get mangekyou when you see someone important to you die.
    true

Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post

well nothing has been confirmed he could.ve have had it for years and mastered it in that 3 year time skip

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

It would be similar to Sasuke's sharingan activation. He unlocked it vs Itachi and again vs Haku.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    well nothing has been confirmed he could.ve have had it for years and mastered it in that 3 year time skip
    Kakashi can't deactivate his sharingan, so he probably can't change its level at will... That would mean activating and deactivating the MS. We never saw his MS before the time gap, but the first time we see his sharingan in Shippuden, its the MS. Thus that's the reason I believe he got it somewhere during the time gap. There is no solid proof, but I'm just taking an educated guess.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

Quote Originally Posted by Warrex View Post
    Kakashi can't deactivate his sharingan, so he probably can't change its level at will... That would mean activating and deactivating the MS. We never saw his MS before the time gap, but the first time we see his sharingan in Shippuden, its the MS. Thus that's the reason I believe he got it somewhere during the time gap. There is no solid proof, but I'm just taking an educated guess.
    true maybe but i always thought he had it even through the beginning of naruto kishi could have had a restriction on it remember the mangekyo wasent relevant till shippuden they couldn't have release all of kakashi's arsenal in the first part of naruto and through the time skip theres no indications that he lost someone important to unlock mangekyo and the people that were more important to him were rin and obito. at least thats my theory on it

Last edited by julio10ification; 10-03-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Maybe that's when he gets the ability to be able to activate it. Just because he gets the ability to activate the ms doesn't mean he masters it or knows how to use it until some time durning the time skip. Maybe after he "fights" itachi that's when he learns that there is a higher level of sharingan and try's to learn how to use it.

Also didn't madara say something about obito slipping through the floor and that's how he got into his lair? Doesn't that mean obito already used his ms ability meaning he already has ms even before he seen kakashi kill Rin.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

Quote Originally Posted by Kira Vs L View Post
    Maybe that's when he gets the ability to be able to activate it. Just because he gets the ability to activate the ms doesn't mean he masters it or knows how to use it until some time durning the time skip. Maybe after he "fights" itachi that's when he learns that there is a higher level of sharingan and try's to learn how to use it.

Also didn't madara say something about obito slipping through the floor and that's how he got into his lair? Doesn't that mean obito already used his ms ability meaning he already has ms even before he seen kakashi kill Rin.
    ya but people are stil blind to the fact that he could've unlocked it through does means witch i say he partially unlocked it temporarily when he was near death but after he sees rins death he will completely unlock mangekyo

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasaurus89 View Post
    Hey dude

u can't unlock Mangekyou Sharingan if u just have 2 tomoe on your Sharingan like Obito and Kakashi.
    I think Obito and Kakashi will awakened to 3 tomoes on their sharingan, not MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN !
    Because if u have 1 tomoe, then u can upgrade to 2 tomoe, then 3 tomoe if you're skills, then Mangekyou Sharingan, if your friend dies or something.

As I said before, Obito will upgrade to 3 tomoe sharingan and gets new ability, not mangekyou sharingan.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    true maybe but i always thought he had it even through the beginning of naruto kishi could have had a restriction on it remember the mangekyo wasent relevant till shippuden they couldn't have release all of kakashi's arsenal in the first part of naruto and through the time skip theres no indications that he lost someone important to unlock mangekyo and the people that were more important him were rin and obito. at least thats my theory on it
    Maybe for story purposes they didn't reveal it till later, it has never been clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira Vs L View Post

That last part has me confused... Obito only appears with 1 and later 2 tomoes (chp. 604, p. 11), but he still managed to do s/t . Kakashi seems to have gotten Kamui when he got the MS. Idk what the explanation for this is...

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    Hey dude

u can't unlock Mangekyou Sharingan if u just have 2 tomoe on your Sharingan like Obito and Kakashi.
    I think Obito and Kakashi will awakened to 3 tomoes on their sharingan, not MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN !
    Because if u have 1 tomoe, then u can upgrade to 2 tomoe, then 3 tomoe if you're skills, then Mangekyou Sharingan, if your friend dies or something.

As I said before, Obito will upgrade to 3 tomoe sharingan and gets new ability, not mangekyou sharingan.

This is true and like I said on my post above they don't have 3 tomoe so that can't unlock ms ok that's true but that doesn't mean that they can't unlock the ability to be able to use ms. Now that they seen some one close to them die they could unlock ms but first they need the 3 tomoe sharingan.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    It would be similar to Sasuke's sharingan activation. He unlocked it vs Itachi and again vs Haku.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I mean, it makes more sense than '3 year gap'...I mean, why shouldn't it be a character WE know about, too?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

All i know is somehow Obito used s/t with 1 tomoe (that's how he got saved) without even realizing it.

Is it possible s/t (Kamui) is not a MS technique, but just a regular sharingan ability unique to Obito? Or maybe he temporarily unlocked it in a near-death situation?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

Quote Originally Posted by Warrex View Post
    All i know is somehow Obito used s/t with 1 tomoe (that's how he got saved) without even realizing it.

Is it possible s/t (Kamui) is not a MS technique, but just a regular sharingan ability unique to Obito? Or maybe he temporarily unlocked it in a near-death situation?
    thats exactly what i think happened in obito's situation

Status
    Sep 2012
    Chibaku Tensei

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    it wasent confirmed exactly... maybe he unlocked when he killed her but didn't no how to use it or maybe it took to much of his chakra using MS

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»