("_" ) Jiraiya Vs Jiraiya ( "_")

Rei's R&R
    Unofficial
    No Killing/stealing
    No CE/CJ/CFS/CW
    Basic 5 Elements only
    Default ninja weapons
    Terrain:

I'll use my Jiraiya bio[needs update] in sig..
    Range: We start at long range at land
    Post your bio and pls go first..!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!...WHAT?!....WHAT?!

Re: ("_" ) Jiraiya Vs Jiraiya ( "_")

-puts u into toad intestines filled with waste of a toad thats about to take a dump-

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Jiraiya: "Hello so your the one who is using my name...."

- As Jiraiya enters the battlefield in Mid range from you, he immediately thrusts his hands towards you several times, releasing his fire chakra, sending out several exploding flames shots straight towards you, they will hit the surroundings around you, while they seem to come straight at you, but will simply strike the ground causing the ground to partially crack and earth and fire exploding around you. Though the shots are not sent at you, some of the unpredictable shots will come straight at your body, though a reason that you will have to defend against the fire exploding flames coming at your body. And the shots hitting the ground will cause a tremor all around you while also rising up dust from the ground, prevent if not damaging your eyes -

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

- I immediately summon up my water release, while summoning water beneath you which only starts gushing a few moments after the fire was released thus only giving you a limited amount of time for you to deal with them independently. Furthermore, the water will come in as a surprise attack, given your focus should be on the incoming fire jutsu. This will result in the water will surround you and drown you, if you do not escape rapidly enough -

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Last edited by Gutsy Jiraiya; 10-03-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!...WHAT?!....WHAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Jiraiya: "Hello so your the one called Death...."

- As Jiraiya enters the battlefield in Mid range from you, he immediately thrusts his hands towards you several times, releasing his fire chakra, sending out several exploding flames shots straight towards you, they will hit the surroundings around you, while they seem to come straight at you, but will simply strike the ground causing the ground to partially crack and earth and fire exploding around you. Though the shots are not sent at you, some of the unpredictable shots will come straight at your body, though a reason that you will have to defend against the fire exploding flames coming at your body. And the shots hitting the ground will cause a tremor all around you while also rising up dust from the ground, prevent if not damaging your eyes -

Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

- I immediately summon up my water release, while summoning water beneath you which only starts gushing a few moments after the fire was released thus only giving you a limited amount of time for you to deal with them independently. Furthermore, the water will come in as a surprise attack, given your focus should be on the incoming fire jutsu. This will result in the water will surround you and drown you, if you do not escape rapidly enough -

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

oh wow... i didnt knw we had to be this serious and detailed... O.o sorry...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Jiraiya: "Hello so your the one who is using my name...."

Jiraiya: An imposter calling me imposter...>_> This World is a funny place after all...

As you shoot fire balls towards me, I focus my water chakra to form a vortex made of water to neutralize and defend myself against your fire jutsu...
    As I am countering the fire jutsu, I feel my feet are getting wet, obviously not because of my water jutsu or else I would've known.. As when the water rise up to enclose me, I focus my water chakra in my feet to thrust myself up before getting fully enclosed myself in your water prison..
    And as the water pillar weans off leaving me in mid air, about 7 meters from ground, I focus lightning chakra in my right hand and shoot out a lightning hound towards you...

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

- As you jump into the air, I release my earth chakra into the air, forming a giant boar shaped earthen lid, which drops down upon you crushing you as you jump straight up towards it, and just as it is about to hit you, I create several earthen spikes which is send straight up from the earth beneath you, which will pierce your body as the earthen lid will smash you down towards them and you will both be pierced and crushed -

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

- As you jump into the air, I release my earth chakra into the air, forming a giant boar shaped earthen lid, which drops down upon you crushing you as you jump straight up towards it, and just as it is about to hit you, I create several earthen spikes which is send straight up from the earth beneath you, which will pierce your body as the earthen lid will smash you down towards them and you will both be pierced and crushed -

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
    As your earthen lid fall towards me, I release my lightning chakra to form a blade which cut through your earth lid dividing it into 2 which fall apart before hitting me..
    By that time gravity has already pulled me towards the earth, and I can see the stony spikes directly beneath me.. I again focus my lightning chakra to form a whip with which I sweep the ground where I was landing to clear off the stony spikes by breaking them thus avoiding being pierced by the spikes..
    Once on the ground, I place my palms on the ground causing the earth to spiral beneath your feet crushing you in the process...!

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Jiraiya: "It's over....."

- As you focus your lightning chakra through your body creating the whip to crush the spikes and land safely on the ground, Jiraiya forms a few hand seals as you crush the spikes and he immediately puts his palm on the ground forcing the ground in front of him and all the way to long distance behind you to turn into a vast and deep swamp which will consume you and suffocate you as you land on it -

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Jiraiya: "It's over....."

- As you focus your lightning chakra through your body creating the whip to crush the spikes and land safely on the ground, Jiraiya forms a few hand seals as you crush the spikes and he immediately puts his palm on the ground forcing the ground in front of him and all the way to long distance behind you to turn into a vast and deep swamp which will consume you and suffocate you as you land on it -

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    As soon as I sweep off the spikes using lightning whip, I see the ground turns into a swamp, while I was looking down, so I focus my chakra in my feet to avoid getting tangled in the mud while emitting non-focused lightning from all over my body and I land on the swamp..
    As my lightning jutsu destroys the swamp where I landed, I immediately place my hand on the ground to make the ground spiral beneath you thus crushing you in a simultaneous motion..

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Jiraiya: It's far from over kid..!