Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,294
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorm View Post
    Congrats Naruta.. The greatest and the oldest friend i have on nb.. We've known eachother almost a year now, feels like the time has just gone so fast..

    As a member of this forum, you've been nothing but an extremly good friend, supporter and giving tips and help to the forums newcomers. You are an extremly positive member, and spams my vm just enough for me not to reach madness xD.

    I wish you the greatest of congratulations, and have a really nice day(what's left of it anyway xD)

    Aww...wease: Thank you sooooo much, Skorm
     
         

  2. #27
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,122
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    Just came to wish Naruta a happy B-Day. May all your Birthday wishes come true.
     
         

  3. #28
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,294
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    Just came to wish Naruta a happy B-Day. May all your Birthday wishes come true.
    Thank you, Kisame
     
         

  4. #29
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,580
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    Happy Birthday Naruta. *Sage Toad Mode* "I predict that you will have to choose between two cakes. One cake, whose power resides in cheese, will continue to dominate the chain retaurant empire and will eventually destroy the world. The other baked by your loved ones will be a cherished memory that leads to peace. The choice is your's but the first one does come with a complimentary appetizer if you tell them it's your first visit."
     
         

  5. #30
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,294
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Happy Birthday Naruta. *Sage Toad Mode* "I predict that you will have to choose between two cakes. One cake, whose power resides in cheese, will continue to dominate the chain retaurant empire and will eventually destroy the world. The other baked by your loved ones will be a cherished memory that leads to peace. The choice is your's but the first one does come with a complimentary appetizer if you tell them it's your first visit."
    Thank you ^^
    Wow...Is the cheese one that dangerous?
    Maybe a quote will tell you which one I´ll choose:
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Uzumaki
    If there´s such thing as peace, I´ll find it. I´ll never give up!

    :D
     
         

  6. #31
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    :hey: Happy birthday again Naruta
     
         

  7. #32
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,294
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    :hey: Happy birthday again Naruta
    Thank you, mother-in-law! D :D
     
         

  8. #33
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,158
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    *Finally arrives*
    I finally Got here Happy Birthday Naruta! :D
     
         

  9. #34
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,294
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Naruta's BDay party

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    *Finally arrives*
    I finally Got here Happy Birthday Naruta! :D
    Thank you Tsuna
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •