Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

bs rp rule

The following character biographies will now become restricted in terms with the village system. Members are not permitted to use Sasori , 3rd Kazekage, and puppets unless they are in the Sunagakure within the village and therefore members found using these bio's in the use of village system battles shall be punished accordingly for breaking and not following this rule. Also members of Sunagakure gain a higher rate of resistance to poisons.

I call bs since when can bios be restricted to village styem last time i checked as long as we fit the requirements we can make and use any bio, this rule is bs half the people that make sasori/third kazekage aren't even from suna nor have ever joined it. does this mean their bios are no longer vaild? that the many people i've seen sue sasori were using him illgally regardless of the little apporved in the corner on their bios? i request this rule be removed!

say i wnat a third kazekage bio or sasori do i gotta leave konoha just to get him? BS ruins some aspects of teh rp. say my favorite village is kiri and i am a meber and say i want a sasori bio would i have to leave just to f*cking use him? and as we've seen vilalges don't take to leaving their village so kindly kiri is an example of that. and say later i drop sasori what was all taht risk for? bios should not be restcied to certain villages!

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: bs rp rule

Yea, ur thread is about to be closed any moment now. I can see it happening.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes

Hey just be glad you're rp.

I've been waiting to train on Fire and havn't even learn one move. Can't even rp cause my bio character (Obito ) is weak

Now I don't get what you're trying to saw (due to the fact I haven't been rp but) are Naruto Battle Arena and village two different places?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

The following character biographies will now become restricted in terms with the village system. Members are not permitted to use Sasori , 3rd Kazekage, and puppets unless they are in the Sunagakure within the village and therefore members found using these bio's in the use of village system battles shall be punished accordingly for breaking and not following this rule. Also members of Sunagakure gain a higher rate of resistance to poisons.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    I call bs since when can bios be restricted to village styem last time i checked as long as we fit the requirements we can make and use any bio, this rule is bs half the people that make sasori/third kazekage aren't even from suna nor have ever joined it. does this mean their bios are no longer vaild? that the many people i've seen sue sasori were using him illgally regardless of the little apporved in the corner on their bios? i request this rule be removed!

say i wnat a third kazekage bio or sasori do i gotta leave konoha just to get him? BS ruins some aspects of teh rp. say my favorite village is kiri and i am a meber and say i want a sasori bio would i have to leave just to f*cking use him? and as we've seen vilalges don't take to leaving their village so kindly kiri is an example of that. and say later i drop sasori what was all taht risk for? bios should not be restcied to certain villages!
    Read what I put in bold... That rule only applies in term of the Ninja World and if I remember right, was put in place to bring more people to Suna who as the time had few members. You can use these bios in the Arena just not in the Ninja World... probably more so in wars...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    Hey just be glad you're rp.

I've been waiting to train on Fire and havn't even learn one move. Can't even rp cause my bio character (Obito ) is weak

Now I don't get what you're trying to saw (due to the fact I haven't been rp but) are Naruto Battle Arena and village two different places?
    what i am saying isn't an iinsult to teh rp or any mod taht made said rule what i am saying is the rule doesn't belong
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Yea, ur thread is about to be closed any moment now. I can see it happening.
    most of these trheads do after they are answered

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    As Shinta pointed out those restrictions only apply to the Village System.

But you're kind of late, this rule was set up a loooong time ago. If I remember correctly it was created to encourage people to join Suna because they were severely lacking compared to the other villages. I agree that it shouldn't be in effect anymore.
    well as far as i can see suna is very active with many members now, that rule is old and out dated and really shouldn't be in effect anymore

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

As Shinta pointed out those restrictions only apply to the Village System.

But you're kind of late, this rule was set up a loooong time ago. If I remember correctly it was created to encourage people to join Suna because they were severely lacking compared to the other villages. I agree that it shouldn't be in effect anymore.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

As Typhon said, the rule is sorely outdated and simply was not brought up enough to be changed until now. I honestly forgot that rule was even still around. The only way that such a rule would be fair is if every bio was restricted in such a way, which is ridiculous. I'll talk to the rest of the staff soon about having it removed.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, thread is still here eh? It survived the cut I guess.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

That rule got abolished more than a year ago. It was created when the Village System just had been made to get more members into Suna as they barely had any. After a month or two it was discarded because it wasn't needed anymore. When was the last time I actually ever declined a bio for that reason? Never. If it was still written somewhere, practically speaking no one even followed it, members and mods alike.

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-04-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanx to all for clearing things up. It is because of me that this is even being discussed. Minato sent this rule to me via vm and said I was in violation of it, I had never heard of this rule and caused a big uproar about it but it seems it was all for nothing. Thanx again; Haku you the man

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

a. You should refrain from spamming. If u don't have nothing to say on the matter. Don't say nothing at all . Plain and simple

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    Thanx to all for clearing things up. It is because of me that this is even being discussed. Minato sent this rule to me via vm and said I was in violation of it, I had never heard of this rule and caused a big uproar about it but it seems it was all for nothing. Thanx again; Haku you the man
    *Pats Black Uchiha on the back*

@Haku, next time bring this up in a more professional manner.

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 10-04-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

LOL

Closed