Custom Elements- Yes
    Terrain- Open terrain with a water source
    Range- Mid
    Summoning- Yes
    Kekkei Genkai- Yes

Angeal(Eyes) in sig

Post bio and you can go first

SPAM AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED

*Stands with my Byakugan activated leaning on a tree with my arms folded and my Buster Sword holstered on my back*
    Where is this girl she's late

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Re: Naruta and Angeal have fun

Bio: Naruta in Sig

*Appears on the tree you´re leaning on*
    I wonder who´s late, Angeal?
    *Jumps off the tree landing mid-range in front of you*
    You may start since I don´t like starting

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Prepare yourself!!!

*I start by rapidly firing 4 air palms one after another, I then throw a smoke bomb on the ground and create 3 lightning clones and we each stand side by side each with activated byakugans, finally one clone/me channels lightning into a kunai and throws it at your left leg*

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Close-MId
    Damage Points: 40(+8 if opponent hits an object)
    Description: A burst fire of empty palms that do more damage.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) -Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

I hope I am...

*As I see you firing 4 air palms, I deliver a punch releasing a giant whirlwind pushing myself back out of mid range (We´re in long range now). Then, as the smoke screen appears, I perform three handseals and summon a cyclone of petals to attack you (maybe spreading the smoke at the same time?)*
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

*Seeing you shoot a hurricane fist I quickly raise a half face dome of earth to protect me as the wind jutsu hits the done I quickly begin channeling my chakra into the earth under me and begin going underground as I'm underground I simply wait on you lower your guard*

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) -Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

*After seeing you blocking the wind attack with a dome, I make a clone. The clone then performs two handselas and then places her hand on the ground, causing the ground you´re supposed to be standing on spiral inwards on itself. Then, I bring my hands together and then slam them on the ground sending electric current racing around the place you were last seen by me*
    (Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

*As Im underground and i sense another presence above ground i begin moving closer to short range while still underground and create 3 mud clones surrounding you as Im underground i begin sending my chakra into the sky and it starts to rain mud while my clones all attempt to hold you in place i then move back to long range and create a shoulder deep Swamp under you which begins to sink you in as the mud still falls on you your clom=ne and mines and i rise up long range behind you*

Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    *As Im underground and i sense another presence above ground i begin moving closer to short range while still underground and create 3 mud clones surrounding you as Im underground i begin sending my chakra into the sky and it starts to rain mud while my clones all attempt to hold you in place i then move back to long range and create a shoulder deep Swamp under you which begins to sink you in as the mud still falls on you your clom=ne and mines and i rise up long range behind you*

Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    Maybe you want to re-read my previous move? But you choose anyway ^^
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

*From the fact that you used Earth shadow clones and you´re not on the surface, I think that there´s a high chance you´re underground short-ranged. Just in case, I raise a small area below my feet up to 5 meters, and waits for your moves*
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

So...playing Hide-and-Seek, aren´t we?

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 10-08-2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Wasn´t sure about a move...