Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be scared of the
    Darkness, because you never
    know who might be there.

1st battle, dont be harsh!

Rei's R&Rs
    CJ/CE-no
    terrain-a busy tokyo city, we are standing on the tallest building.
    KG/KT-no
    killing-no
    stealing-no
    kai/subs-no
    Since its my 1st battle, i want someone my level.
    Konan in the sig!

Last edited by -A-; 10-04-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 1st battle, dont be harsh!

Me??

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

volunteers kokubungi

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I will! I've never fought before either so it should be interesting!
    If so I'll use Sakura in my sig x

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    I will! I've never fought before either so it should be interesting!
    If so I'll use Sakura in my sig x
    Lets go InoPwned! Ill go first!

As I see you standing in front of me, I quickly run right in front of you, and i perform Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger and infuse my chackra into my lungs and exhale flammable gas, which I then infuse more fire chackra into my lungs and i spew out a little fireball that makes gas go on fire.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

As I stand cautiously waiting for you to make a move, I notice the shift in your momentum as you begin to rush toward me. Seeing this I simply step into you as you perform your hand seals 'right in front of me' which would take time and drive my fist into your stomach following through and driving your body into the ground.

(note that Sakura has Chakra enhanced strength by default. Also, if you use your attack whilst 'right in front of me' wouldn't you be caught in the blast too?)

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 10-05-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

As I stand cautiously waiting for you to make a move, I notice the shift in your momentum as you begin to rush toward me. Seeing this I simply step into you as you perform your hand seals 'right in front of me' which would take time and drive my fist into your stomach following through and driving your body into the ground.

(note that Sakura has Chakra enhanced strength by default. Also, if you use your attack whilst 'right in front of me' wouldn't you be caught in the blast too?)
    P.S. you need to show your attacks

As i see your fist approching my stomach, i have nothing else to do but dodge it by fusing my chackra with paper and dissolving and appearing right behind you. As you didnt understand what just happened, i fuse my chackra and start torturing you:

(Kami Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Paper Substitution Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Konan will disperse into a spinning coloumn of paper sheets in which distract her target as she makes a escape.

(Kami no Kan) - Paper Coffin
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will send sheets of paper that wrap around the opponent completely covering them. This technique can be used to try and torture the target but causing them to not breath properly.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

(I didn't use any xD a punch is just a punch x)
    As I notice your body split into paper and disappear from my view I take no chances as to where you will end up and quickly send my chakra down into the ground allowing me to sink down into the floor deep underground. from this position I sit underground and observe your movements whilst planning my next move.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

(I didn't use any xD a punch is just a punch x)
    As I notice your body split into paper and disappear from my view I take no chances as to where you will end up and quickly send my chakra down into the ground allowing me to sink down into the floor deep underground. from this position I sit underground and observe your movements whilst planning my next move.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.
    Hello? were on the biggest building in tokyo?

As i notice that your sinking to the ground, i turn myself to the sheets of paper, and i fly up really high hiding in the clouds, waiting for the right moment.

(Bodi No Kami Jutsu) - Body Of Paper Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user turns themselves into sheets of paper.
    Notenly Konan or a custom character who wants to use paper jutsu may use this jutsu and all others that need this jutsu to use them.

(Tsubasa No Kami) - Wings Of Paper technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:After using body of paper the user can turn parts of their body into winds of paper making them able to fly.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

(! sorry didn't realise. I'd say it still works though :P And you carried on as if it were valid so I'm going to carry on. Plus, Tokyo doesn't exist in the Narutoverse anyway so we're both in the wrong. The building's in Narutoverse are made of earth so its would count.)

As I see you fly upward into the air I return to the surface/roof and look up at you.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

(! sorry didn't realise. I'd say it still works though :P And you carried on as if it were valid so I'm going to carry on. Plus, Tokyo doesn't exist in the Narutoverse anyway so we're both in the wrong. The building's in Narutoverse are made of earth so its would count.)

As I see you fly upward into the air I return to the surface/roof and look up at you.
    As soon as i fly up till you cant see me, I turn my body into little paper flowers that start falling from the ground, where as soon as they reach the level your at, flowers turn into little spikes that stab you from every direction.

(Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

After you go out of view I notice lots of pieces of paper falling from the sky, I then quickly shoot a Giant water shark toward the largest group of paper pieces, wiping them out and with each paper piece absorbed growing bigger and taking more pieces with it. Since these pieces are your body a large chunk if not all of your is destroyed with it. Once the majority are destroyed I turn my attention to the small number left and as I see there shape shift I punch the ground knocking down into the floor below and moving me out the way of the stabs.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

After you go out of view I notice lots of pieces of paper falling from the sky, I then quickly shoot a Giant water shark toward the largest group of paper pieces, wiping them out and with each paper piece absorbed growing bigger and taking more pieces with it. Since these pieces are your body a large chunk if not all of your is destroyed with it. Once the majority are destroyed I turn my attention to the small number left and as I see there shape shift I punch the ground knocking down into the floor below and moving me out the way of the stabs.

Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    As i see your attack coming into my pieces, i have no choise but to leave those flowers getting destroyed and i reginerate of my other paper that havent reached you yet. then, as i notice you went a floor down, I confuse all my chackra into you and the building, and i destroy it with paper flowers which burst into petals creating a giant tornado, destroying you and the building.

(Shikigami no Mai: Arashi) - Dance of the Shikigami: Storm
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user throws paper flowers which burst into petals and create a giant tornado, consuming the opponent.

Note: Ill answer you back tommorow, now i need to get some sleep.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

(Can you regenerate to that extent? you split your body into lots of pieces and I destroyed most of them, yet you escape unharmed.)

Looking up as the shark devours most of your paper I notice the shape and colour of the other pieces begin to change and quickly charge and fire a bullet of water toward the changing pieces which reaches you just as you are formed into your human paper shape, the bullet explodes as it hits you and dampens your paper increasing its weight substantially therefore increasing the rate at which you fall (which you would, you've just been hit by a pretty big jutsu), as you fall I make a set of earth spikes burst from the ground where you land. Your downward momentum and the momentum of the spikes rising would easily let them pierce through your body.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 10-06-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

(Can you regenerate to that extent? you split your body into lots of pieces and I destroyed most of them, yet you escape unharmed.)

Looking up as the shark devours most of your paper I notice the shape and colour of the other pieces begin to change and quickly charge and fire a bullet of water toward the changing pieces which reaches you just as you are formed into your human paper shape, the bullet explodes as it hits you and dampens your paper increasing its weight substantially therefore increasing the rate at which you fall (which you would, you've just been hit by a pretty big jutsu), as you fall I make a set of earth spikes burst from the ground where you land. Your downward momentum and the momentum of the spikes rising would easily let them pierce through your body.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.
    As i see your water bullet coming into me, i quickly charge up my chackra and i activate my paper shield and block your technique. And after that, i charge into you and spear you.

(Kami Shīrudo no Jutsu) - Paper Shield Technique
    Type: Defence
    Description: The user will manipulate her chakra to create a wall of paper infront of her that can defend from opponents attacks. This technique can defend against ninjutsu of B rank and below.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan

(Kami no Yari) - Paper Spear
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Konan will create a strong spear if paper in her hand and thrust it at the opponent stabbing them.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Seeing the paper shield form I begin to gather water chakra in my mouth then when I notice see you begin to charge down at me I release the chakra in the form of another huge shark. As soon as the shark is released fully I quickly create several shards of earth which I throw into the shark which adds a piercing effect to the shark and increases its size as it absorbs the chakra from the earth on connection. On impact it absorbs your spear aswell taking a final strength boost before it hits you.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

Seeing the paper shield form I begin to gather water chakra in my mouth then when I notice see you begin to charge down at me I release the chakra in the form of another huge shark. As soon as the shark is released fully I quickly create several shards of earth which I throw into the shark which adds a piercing effect to the shark and increases its size as it absorbs the chakra from the earth on connection. On impact it absorbs your spear aswell taking a final strength boost before it hits you.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    As i charge at you and see you focusing your chackra, i change into my paper body and fly to the right, dodging your attack.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

(How can you 'see' someone focusing chakra? (Konan isn't a sensory ninja). It happens inside the body, you wouldn't see it until I had released the shark and by this point you'd already begun charging at me, there is no way you'd be able to halt your charge, change your form and get out the way before it hits you, especially taking the size of the projectile into account.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

(How can you 'see' someone focusing chakra? (Konan isn't a sensory ninja). It happens inside the body, you wouldn't see it until I had released the shark and by this point you'd already begun charging at me, there is no way you'd be able to halt your charge, change your form and get out the way before it hits you, especially taking the size of the projectile into account.
    Oops didnt though about that
    But you still need to make handseals though

As i see the shark flying right into me, I fuse my paper on my back and fly up dodging your attack. Then i stare at you, looking out for your next move. *starts raining*

(Tsubasa No Kami) - Wings Of Paper technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:After using body of paper the user can turn parts of their body into winds of paper making them able to fly.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

(You need to use body of paper first... you've reformed since you last used it, so surely it is no longer active. imo your wings don't grow and my attack hits you dead on. And even if they did, I don't believe you could change your form grow your wings and get completely out of the way in time anyway)

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

Yeah, lol i made a mistake there. well i guess you win then :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Cooly! Thanks for the fight! xx

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    know who might be there.

Cooly! Thanks for the fight! xx
    Dont worry ill get better and defeat you one day (i hope)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I'm gonna hold you to that! x