This user has no status.

Re: 5 people who can beat Minato

First hokage,Madara, nagato, naruto, and itachi

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is stupid, smarter than itachi , how ? Better strategy , when ? Itachi beats minato in 1 second

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I think Sasuke or Itachi would have better chances than Naruto cause you need sharingan to follow his every move. Perhaps Pain with his paths could beat him as well.
    Bulshit. Sharigan cant do shit to FTG. Tobi had a sharingan and an MS sharingan and couldnt track minato. Pain I think would pose the biggest threat but I think minato would break down each path faster than kakashi or jiraiya did. Hed figure out to kill the path that revives the others and I actually believe that the hardest path of all would be the path that absorbs chakra because it was never mentioned that minato ever had lethal taijustu skills.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Never judge Minato since we haven't seen his full strength.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke as he is supposed to be naruto's equal
    Maybe rinnegan obito maybe.. no one else though. Everything else would just be suspicion like, "izuna might have been almost as strong as madara," so you can't really say that...

So yeah like you said hashirama madara naruto sasuke and maybe rinnegan obito

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Fail stats are fail stats.

Here is my stat prediction:

Ninjutsu: 5
    Taijutsu: 3, 5
    Genjutsu: 3
    Intelligence: 5
    Speed: 5
    Strenght: 3, 5
    Stamina: 4
    Hand Seals: 5

The fastest is not = with the strongest... Dont forgat that.

So according to my list, Kakashi ( 34, 5), Tsunade ( 35), Orochimaru, ( 35) Jiraiya ( 35, 5 ) and Itachi ( 35, 5 ) can beat him.

And some others: Muu, 3rd Raikage, Obito, Kabutomaru, Nagato.

Last edited by Slug Princess Tsunade; 10-05-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato with all six paths of pain can beat minato with ease he even defeated hanzo with little to no diffuculty..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihamad View Post
    I think Itachi can since he have tsukyomi and izanami.
    Izanami wouldnt work, as Minato has already accepted who he is, and knows his true self. As for Tsukuyomi, he actually needs to get trapped in it for it to be effective, and he can do a lit of stuff before (if he does) getting caught in it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by willie0828 View Post
    Never judge Minato since we haven't seen his full strength.
    thanx willie
    y dont u mention that to all the itachi fanboys that minato>itachi even though we dont even know his full strength

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato can defeat Minato, Rasengan is useless due to Preta Path, and CT will definitely finish him as it drags him and his Kunai towards the center.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Fail stats are fail stats.

Here is my stat prediction:

Ninjutsu: 5
    Taijutsu: 3, 5
    Genjutsu: 3
    Intelligence: 5
    Speed: 5
    Strenght: 3, 5
    Stamina: 4
    Hand Seals: 5

The fastest is not = with the strongest... Dont forgat that.

So according to my list, Kakashi ( 34, 5), Tsunade ( 35), Orochimaru, ( 35) Jiraiya ( 35, 5 ) and Itachi ( 35, 5 ) can beat him.

And some others: Muu, 3rd Raikage, Obito, Kabutomaru, Nagato.
    Guys taijutsu is a 5 due to the fact that combine with his speed his punches are like lightning fast
    and stamina is 5 I mean look at how many times he used jutsu's during the fight with 9-tails and tobi
    He was basically almost out of chakraa before performing the seals he did with 9-tails.
    He was still doing jutsu's after using Dead demon consuming seal.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    ppl seem to confuse big moves with the ability to fight

do you know how many big strong guyz i have seen get knocked out by a real fighter who was smaller

the thing about minato is its not his jutsu that make him strong its how he uses them which is quick and effective if he fought the 6 pains he would have tagged them all and ended them in an instant with a rasengan to the face all at once
    This.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceSage View Post
    Guys taijutsu is a 5 due to the fact that combine with his speed his punches are like lightning fast
    and stamina is 5 I mean look at how many times he used jutsu's during the fight with 9-tails and tobi
    He was basically almost out of chakraa before performing the seals he did with 9-tails.
    The man speaks the truth.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Nagato can defeat Minato, Rasengan is useless due to Preta Path, and CT will definitely finish him as it drags him and his Kunai towards the center.
    Note: although you can absorb rasengan you cant absorb a kunai

Note: If minato lands a seal on Pain during 5 second period then he is dead
    Minato has a chance at defeating pain using FTG to escape or attack him
    All pains are linked meaning that if he lands a seal on one of them then all are affected causing it a win for minato.
    So.... One of the pains are marked then all pains are marked and are basically done(remember when he uses FTG he is everywhere at once)
    Once pain has used his ST then during the 5 second period he has a chance to attack deva path
    Yes preta can absorb his rasengan but cant absorb a kunai
    If he uses CT Minato can use FTG to escape
    Also note that he can summon toads making it more of an advantage to minato including ma and pa
    Also before i finish he is not limited to 3 jutsu's after all he is hokage so there must be more than that.

Last edited by SpaceSage; 10-05-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto the man

Hidan

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    死ぬほど詰まんないぃ
    ぃぃ。。。

Simply, Kushina.

Tobirama
    Naruto
    Nagato
    His mom

Last edited by Eishi; 10-05-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    Nagaoto will kill minato easy, itachi can beat him, Hanzo, third raikage,
    Easy? Wtf is wrong with you people? Minato is praised to have surpussed Hiruzen, who was the strongest kage. I believe he would be able to perceive Pain's 5 second break and take advantage of this. How could Pain react to Minato's superior speed? Pain's has many defensive techniques but against Hiraishin he would have a tough time.

Additionally, I dont see Hanzo and third Raikage beat him. I cant believe people say even Muu can beat him. How? Speed is both defensive and offensive weapon, not to mention his barrier and summons.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonordo View Post
    Hidan
    nope sorry but if shikamaru can beat him then he is fodder compared to minato

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Minato had
    FTG-allows him kill ninjas rainging from fodder to skilled jounin before they get to perform any jutsu to matching Kage level shinobi like A and B without receiving any sort of injury.

Space Time Barrier-allows him to counter attacks as large and fast as TBB.

Contract Seal-allows him to remove one's control over their summoning.

Eight Trigrams Seal-made up of two Four Symbols Seals and allows him to seal half of the Nine Tails(a bijuu which matched 5 others in power)

Four Symbols Seal-Just like Eight Trigrams Seal but most likely weaker but still stronger than the seal that holds the Eight Tails in Bee according to the jinchuuriki himself.

Dead Demon Consuming Seal-suicide move. Requires a bit of prep time. Can seal up to half of Kurama's power.

Can Sense opponents by placing finger on ground.

Body Flicker Technique-allowed him rescue Kushina from a Nine Tails attack. Allowed him run across Konoha and from the mountain to the outskirts before the Nine Tails could form a Bijuudama. Allowed him rescue baby Naruto from Obito's kunai attack which was already at point blank range.

Rasengan-A Rank move that could create a deep crater for Tobi and damaged the earth greatly when it hit the Uchiha.

Summoning Technique-Toads

Gamabunta can perform

Food Cart Destroyer Technique-strong enough to hold down the most powerful bijuu in existence.

Water Release: Water Gun-strong enough to match an attack from the weakest bijuu in existence.

Toad Oil Bullet-creates so much oil that when ignited by a fire technique, creates an attack that is second only to bijuudama in size.

Toad Beheading-high speed taijutsu move that could remove the limb of a bijuu before it could react.

Also, Minato would possibly possess the Combination Transformation where he can combine with Bunta to form anything.

The man has techniques that can overpower bijuu, being with the largest techniques in existence. Clearly, you can't beat him by just having a really big ninjutsu. He can either seal them, ST barrier them, teleport away from them or match them with his toads large ninjutsu. Have his toad jump over them.
    You also can't sneak up on him since he can sense opponents by finger and also could sense Tobi approaching him from behind without finger.
    You can't use fast attacks to kill him since his teleportation is faster.
    You can't genjutsu him, at least not normal genjutsu, since he can summon Toad allies. So to beat Minato, you need attacks that are-
    Bigger and more destructive than Nine Tail's Bijuudamas.
    Faster than A.
    And if genjutsu, it must be genjutsu that can't be broken by someone else flowing chakra into him.

Well, there's Rikudou(whoever says anybody can beat Rikudou needs to seriously reconsider their position on this)

Obito with his Six Bijuu(still debatable especially since he can turn bijuudama's back at them, when Naruto fought the Nine Tails, he used a Rasenshuriken to make the Nine Tails unable to stand up, even the great Kurama was weakened by a Rasenshuriken, imagine what will happen if any of Tobi's bijuu, which are weaker than Kurama, receive a TBB. They could die..if that's possible or so greatly weakened that Minato can seal them. As for their combined Bijuudama, I doubt it has more chakra than the half of the Nine Tails Minato easily sealed with the Eight Trigrams Seal so he can seal it or place a marking on one of them before the fight progresses to that stage then teleport home and then teleport back to the marking. I still give Obito since Minato most likely doesn't have the chakra levels for such a prolonged battle.)

Edo Madara(grrr.....Mokuton can be countered by ST barrier and Bunta leaping over it and using oil+explosive tags to burn Mokuton flowers but then there's the Perfect Susanoo which can crush mountains with a sword swing. Minato may not be able to get close enough. There's also Shinra Tensei which will make sure of that. Susanoo clones are easy; mark the Susanoo then teleport around them, they can't get him. Then go for real Madara. Fire Techs aint as big as Bunta's water or Minato's ST barrier. Grrrr....if Minato can somehow get the Toad Sages to genjutsu him, he can seal him with Eight Trigrams Seal. Or if Minato were somehow an Edo or had a bijuu to constantly fuel him with chakra and FULL KNOWLEDGE..the Yellow Flash stands a chance but as it is Madara is above him.)

Naruto's speed is most likely above Minato's reflexes so he'll win. If not, then Minato wins as he has sealed the Kyubi before.

Hashirama is debatable as Minato can ride Bunta and have the toad leap over Mokuton and incinerate Flowers with oil+explosives, can summon a small toad to break him out of Genjutsu: Bringer of darkness. But Hashirama's clones and their ability to merge with wood will make it difficult to get Hashirama before his chakra runs out though Jiraiya did once mention that toads can sense an opponent by smell(when he went to search for Tsunade and gave Naruto his bag, he told Naruto that if he gets lost, Toads can track him by scent). Minato's best shot is the great Sages' genjutsu. Still very very debatable.)

Itachi(Itachi's only real shot is genjutsu since neither Amaterasu nor Susanoo are bigger than bijuudamas nor faster than A) However, considering how well informed Minato is about the Uchiha such that he knew the intricacies of Tobi's control over Kurama combined with the fact that he has never flashed back to Tobi and remembered his Sharingan in his mask, meaning he didn't see that that night which could only mean he wasn't looking at it as he and Tobi came really really really really close to each other;face to face, Minato won't look at his Sharingan and as for non eye contact genjutsu, Minato is a genius, no recorded genius in Naruto, with the exception of Neji, has had below a 3 in genjutsu. Considering that Minato, unlike Neji, isn't a taijutsu type but is well rounded as a ninja hemost likely has 3 or higher in genjutsu which is enough skill to break non eye contact genjutsu as seen when Guy who has 3 in genjutsu broke Kabuto's A Rank genjutsu which put everyone in the Chunnin Exams to sleep)

Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 10-05-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..

Madara is considered by many notable individuals to be one of the most gifted shinobi in history and the most powerful that has ever been produced within the Uchiha clan. The fact that he fought and survived every battle he ever fought with Hashirama Senju, who was recognised as the strongest ninja in the world in his time, also indicates that Madara was also one of the strongest ninja of his time

Taijutsu:

Madara is a very adept taijutsu user, possessing notable physical strength, great speed, and remarkable reflexes. With just one roundhouse kick, he was able to repel a shinobi twice his size into an oncoming group of shinobi, knocking them all off their feet.[60] Madara was also able to easily dodge Gaara's high-speed sand attacks, Mei's close range Lava Release attack, and even guard himself against A's punch while the latter was clad in his Lightning Release Armour without being protected by Susanoo.

Minato already loses.

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceSage View Post
    Guy use speed, strenght and gates. Minato is physycally weak, and he cant open the gates. He is not a taijutsu fighter.
    And why you give him 5 to stamina? Tsunade healed the village twice a day, and yet, she has only 4 in stamina. Can Minato heal 10000k people? I dont think so.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    ftg lets him be everywhere at one time

not to mention smart enough to figure out tobi attack in like five second where as kakashi who is as smart as shikamaru couldnt do it

dont let the haters fool you and mak you belive things that are untrue minato is one of the strongest ppl in naruto even to this day....if he was around madara would be sealed by now dont get me wrong he would have to give his life in the rds to do it but he would be the only one i can think of that could get in on madara and plant the seal
    You are obviously delusional. Linked vision is a bad match up for minato they will see him when he appears and would make it harder for him to tag any of them. He has no op techniques so based on everything we know about him he doesn't have the jutsu to take nagato down.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

by guys I meant guys as in NB members not guy sensei
    also DDCS is said to take like about 90% chakraa and minato was able to do two other sealing jutsu's after that+he was already wasted by the time he used DDCS

dead demon consuming seal

Last edited by SpaceSage; 10-05-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi
    Itachi
    Sasuke
    Hiruzen
    Tobirama

Your point is..?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

OT: No one besides Madara, Hashirama and SO6P can beat him. I don't believe that even Naruto will beat him eventhough he has a good chance
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post

Madara is considered by many notable individuals to be one of the most gifted shinobi in history and the most powerful that has ever been produced within the Uchiha clan. The fact that he fought and survived every battle he ever fought with Hashirama Senju, who was recognised as the strongest ninja in the world in his time, also indicates that Madara was also one of the strongest ninja of his time

Taijutsu:

Madara is a very adept taijutsu user, possessing notable physical strength, great speed, and remarkable reflexes. With just one roundhouse kick, he was able to repel a shinobi twice his size into an oncoming group of shinobi, knocking them all off their feet.[60] Madara was also able to easily dodge Gaara's high-speed sand attacks, Mei's close range Lava Release attack, and even guard himself against A's punch while the latter was clad in his Lightning Release Armour without being protected by Susanoo.

Minato already loses.
    Raikage would have finished Madara if he didn't had Susanoo. It's the only thing that saved him:

Replace Minato with A and the fight would have already been over on the first pic, since at that moment, Minato would have already placed a marking on him. He could not keep up with A, when Minato is even faster than A. A is himself one of the fastest, but look how he looks slow infront of Minato: Minato had time to throw a Kunai above him while he was just infront of him aiming at him with his full speed, and surpassed and almost sliced him in half with his kunai if Bee didn't interved:

Minato has shown to be skilled enough to be able to incorporate Rasengan in his close combat with relativ ease in no time:

And while hiting his opponent with Rasengan, he takes advantage of this to put a marking on him:

Which allows him to appear instantly on him when he wants:

Like i've said, you replace A with Minato on the first pic i posted, and the fight would have already been over. From the moment Minato marks him, Susanoo or not, he is screwed. Minato could teleport inside his Susanoo and finish him. He can redirect Madaras own attacks directly on the marking he put on him like he did against the TBB with a S/T barrier. So for example, if Madara uses Katon or Yasakani no Magatama attacks, Minato redirect it, and he kills himself

His Rasengan(greatly underrated) has shown to be a much more powerful version than Narutos, since it was even able to create a huge crater after hiting Tobi with it:

That Tobi was said to be protected by a powerful Zetsu body created thanks to Hashiramas cells

Eventhen, it managed to almost incapacitate Tobi and cut the hand of that Zetsu body:

A weaker version of Rasengan was able to incapacitate one of the best medecine ninja in this manga(Kabuto) who tried to protect himself with some regeneration jutsu before the impact:

This Kabuto stated to be even better than Tsunade herself in her prime

Besides from that, people always forget that Minato is not just speed. He is also a master in sealing techniques. Kushina said that she taught him a whole bunch of sealing techniques coming from the Uzumaki clan said to be feared because the power of their sealing techniques.

From all the sealing techniques Minato was capable to use, we've seen 2: The Dead Demon Seal and the Eight Trigramm Seal. The Dead Demon Seal was able to seal half of the almost infinite Kyubis chakra in an instant. The Eight Trigramm Seal has also shown the power to be able to seal the other half in Naruto in an instant

He can also use Summoning techniques. It's said that Gamabunta(the toads boss) was Minatos personal summoning. Gamabunta said the only one who could control him was Minato. Not even Jiraya could control that summon. Which shows that Minato was probably a even better summoner than Jiraya himself.

By summoning Gamabunta, he can use Food Cart Destroyer, a powerful taijutsu technique even able to immobilise the Kyubi himself(Gamabunta also has a little sword himself to fight and has shown great agility while fighting Shukaku), he can also use Water Release Gunshot, which was powerful enough to even be able to counter the one tails fuuton attack. Gamabunta can also use toad oil bullet for a combination technique for example

He can summon Fukasaku or Shima who both have fuuton and katon techniques. They even have strong sage frog song able to paralyse the opponent. They can even use Sage Mode by collecting natural energy, which increase their ninjutsu, taijutsu and even genjutsu power. They can use the strongest genjutsu in Naruto verse, toad genjutsu(said by Databook)