Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

Kakashi didn't kill Rin, Obito style.

Everyone getting paranoid over Kakashi killing Rin, but didn't Obito kind of already confirm to us that it wasn't Kakashi?

When asked by Kakashi in current day why he was doing what he was doing Obito replied... "It's because... ..you let Rin die."

We know now that he (Obito) saw Rin die from reading the last chapter and he saw that it was a Kakashi that killed her. But if it was the real Kakashi, wouldn't the aforementioned manga page read... It's because... ..you killed Rin. That would be the logical thing to say would it not?
    Either this is easy proof that it was a Zetsu or clone of some sort and there is more to the Obito evil story, or it is terrible writing from Kishi's point as the page I pictured above makes no sense in the current context that it was Kakashi.

Agreed?

Also, sorry if this thread was made before. I couldn't find it though.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user is dead.

Re: Kakashi didn't kill Rin, Obito style.

Maybe it was a translation mistake.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

@ last chapter rin was not yet die... she will die next week..
    anyways nice theory..can't wait to see what will happen next week..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Ecstacy

yeh I agree with u, its definitely not Kakashi because of what Obito said... Also, if u think about it, it could be white zetsu that transformed in Kakashi and killed Rin; we all know that white zetsu's transformation is flawless.
    Also I believe Madara knew about this plan inorder to keep Obito... He spoke with so much confidence when he said Obito will come back. If Madara didnt have a hand in this then he would have said to his errand boy Zetsu to stop Obito from leaving but instead they aided him, so that they can execute the plan... Thats how Zetsu knew where Rin was.

When Obito's eye was hurting here: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/604/16 he was actually having a shared vision with the white zetsu that killed Rin http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/604/18 it wasnt a sharingan shared vision as it was shown here: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/604/18

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking it was a genjutsu cast early on by madara.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Sadra1122 View Post
    i expect this.

Status
    Oct 2012
    naruto the man

Quote Originally Posted by InoPwned View Post
    Everyone getting paranoid over Kakashi killing Rin, but didn't Obito kind of already confirm to us that it wasn't Kakashi?

When asked by Kakashi in current day why he was doing what he was doing Obito replied... "It's because... ..you let Rin die."

We know now that he (Obito) saw Rin die from reading the last chapter and he saw that it was a Kakashi that killed her. But if it was the real Kakashi, wouldn't the aforementioned manga page read... It's because... ..you killed Rin. That would be the logical thing to say would it not?
    Either this is easy proof that it was a Zetsu or clone of some sort and there is more to the Obito evil story, or it is terrible writing from Kishi's point as the page I pictured above makes no sense in the current context that it was Kakashi.

Agreed?

Also, sorry if this thread was made before. I couldn't find it though.

Hey have u stud to think that Obito knows that Kakashi really killed Rin and it was not fully Kakashi's doing
    Here is the thing

Kakashi might had done it because:
    She was a spy,
    Kakashi or Rin/Kakashi and Rin) were manipulated and had no choise but to fight each othe (just like with Nagato and his friends back then)

Status
    Dec 2010
    changed my sig because of the
    huge amount of homophobes on
    nautobase

what if it was just so kakashi and obito can both unlock their mangeku ? since he didnt have both his eyes? and since zetsu knew where it was , they did it to awaken it together ? maybe the only way it can awaken is if they are both together

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I doubt it is a zetsu clone, mainly because I dont think Madara would take the risk of Obito discovering Zetsu did it and thus Obito turn on him. It much easier to have the mist be the cause and not have it lead back to him!

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadra1122 View Post
    Nah, it wasn't.

Obito says; …それは…お前がリンを死なせ た からだ.

Which translates to something like; ... the reason is ... you allowed Rin to die.

He uses ''死なせた''.
    Although it's hard to find a direct translation of it, it basically means ''letting someone die (whilst you were responsible of preserving their life)''.

It's like when you entrust your pet to someone when going abroad and find it dead when you get back. You can yell ''You killed it!'' to the person that underwent the responsibility but it won't necessarily mean that he/she did. It might have ran off and got hit by a car.

It's more like; if it died while it was entrusted to someone, the person you entrusted it to is responsible for it's death. :shrug:

Ps: Ah, it's good to be back...

Last edited by Kirin Rei; 10-05-2012 at 01:24 AM.