Fuguki (Blue symbols in sig)
    I preger you go first.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Re: I see you

Byakugan activated--

i throw 3 wind infused kunais at you going to you on a horizontal formation with the middle one wrapped with explosive tag which on making contact with anything, goes off.
    Then i continue by dashing towards you straffing to the left of me.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

as you are running towards me after throwing wind kunais at me. I quickly harden my hair. And send off several hair spikes that not only blow back your kunais. But head towards you as you are running towards me

(Ninpo: Ke-Supaiku) - Ninja Art: Hair Spikes
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Similar to the Sage Art: Hair Needle Barrage, the user hardens their hair with their chakra into spikes and launches them at their opponent.
    Note: Can only be used by a Fuguki Suikazan

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as the hair spikes proceeds towards, i continue dashing forward and coat myself with wind, this blocks your needles and while i get to close range make a clone which immediately poofs on your back wraping itself around you so you cant use your legs and arms while i thrust my right hand forward sending a burst of chakra right through your heart as i have a clear view of your internal organs, i have no problem hitting it.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release:
    Wind Sickle Armor

Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into
    direct contact) Description: Temari will manipulate her wind
    chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to
    spin around her body. The armor itself has the
    capability to deflect incoming projectiles and
    weapons aswell as being capable of fending off
    taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the
    wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning
    Release: Lightning Shadow Clone

Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When
    the clone gets hit he will return to its previous
    state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a
    physical substance and therefor is able to use
    ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he
    has all the normal moves the user has. Note: Can only use lightning based techniques
    up to B rank.

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4
    Heavenly empty palm

Type: Attack
    Range: Close-MId
    Damage Points: 40(+8 if opponent hits an
    object)
    Description: A burst fire of empty palms that do more damage.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

As I feel the lightning clone on my back (Which you cant do btw but this is a fun fight so ill let that slide) I then twirl around as you come into short range Releasing a huge dome of wind from all around me. Killing your clone. Also hitting you dispersing your armor AND Dealing major damage

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

though the atsugai can only go on a straight path and uncontrollable......

As soon as the wind is about to hit my armor, i channel chakra out of all my tenketsu while spining, with the chakra combining with the already wind armour make its more destructive and defensive at the same time, this deflects your jutsu whule also grazing you since you are in range(short).

(Hakke Irounaku Kaiten) – Eight Trigrams
    Absolute Heavenly Spin

Type: Offensive, Defense
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is a larger more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

As Your trigrams penetrate my wind pressure . I quickly pull out samehada and Slash forward. Having Him cut through your palms. Not only that soon As i slice downward. I emit a spear of lightning from my mouth towards you. Due to us being in short range I do take damage. but not lethal damage. Seeing as Your jutsu collide with mine. thus making yours weaker. And us being short range. It will give you very little time to react.

(Samehada Chakura Botsunyuu no Jutsu) - Samehada Chakra Absorbing Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Samehada is truly a massive glutton who can eat large amounts of chakra in an instant. As a result it can devour entire jutsu's. Even in the case the jutsu is extremely wide, Samehada can absorb enough to keep the user safe. This was shown when Bee swung the sword vertically, cutting Itachi's fireball in half by eating the center part of the jutsu and letting the rest of the jutsu go past Bee on the left and right. The absorbing also happens very fast as Samehada was able to absorb several of Bee's attacks completely just before they would hit Kisame.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
    Note: Can only absorb up to S-rank jutsu's
    Note: Can only be used by Kisame, Killer Bee and Fuguki

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Samehada! I fought against the shark sword once, with kirabi maybe and i know what you can do

if only! I hope your sword can chew

as soon as i'm spinning deflecting the atsugai and grazing you which will push you back flying and though you might be able you pull samehada out and slash down to absorb some of the chakra but only at the surface of the sphere and since i'm only rotating, my hand is not stretched forward. My chakra dome is reduced and while you are able to pull the lightning spheres off, it grazes on my sphere which stops abruptly but the lightning now a weaker version maybe d-rank, with my byakugan, i could see all this happening so immediately the chakra sphere stops before the lightning sphere touches me, i need no handseal to quickly coat myself with chakra which completely protects me from the lightning while the coat itself takes no damage

(Myou Yakke)- Chakra Coat
    Type: Defence
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage points: N/A Description: The user
    molds up huge amount of chakra within their body then channels it out
    through all 361 chakra points to form a blunt
    coat ofchakra covering their whole body.This
    chakra coat enables the user to walk on sticky
    materials, spikes and also a good defense
    against chakra base attacks(A ranks).
    -can only be used by a hyuuga clan member
    - only twice per battle
    - the coat last for 3 turns.
    -Must be taught by Seto Kaiba

and since you are still been pushed by the force of my spin(though you were able to shoot the lightning since its from the mouth) i make a golem which rises stretching his hand and punching you with its large hand breaking your bones and smashing samehada into pieces before you land, while i stand on its head as it rises up to his waste still connected to the ground. This brings us mid-range to each other.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth
    Release: Great Stone Golem Technique

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the
    user with a long range reach)
    Damage points: 80 Description: The user creates a even larger and
    stronger version of Earth Release: Stone
    Golem Technique.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

As Im being Pushed Back. I then see the huge Golem hand coming towards me. I then Quickly emit another spear of lightning from my mouth but this time Way stronger. It then crushes your S rank Golem as it travel towards you in D rank. Once thats done I then make the horse handseal and exhale a huge amount of fire towards you. Big enough to where you can not simply move out of the way. But unexpectly. I have Long whips (tentacles) that emerge from the fire. Increasing the time it would hit you. 5 whips (Tentacles) emerge from the fire. I then have one of them quickly stab the ground infront of you breaking the rock having them fly in your face. Also the tentacles would attempt to stab you before the fire engulf you seeing as the tentacles made of fire would reach you first

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Katon: Kushizashi No Za Moeru Shokushu & Muchi)-Impalement of the Flaming Tentacles & Whips
    Type: Offensive/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: By focusing the users chakra into an existing fire source, with no chakra infused or your own chakra infused, the user manipulates the current existing fire source, preferably rather large, and changes its shape. Wherever he wishes, the user can cause a huge amount of fire tentacles and whips to spring forth from the fire source, like Water Dragon Whip, that are sharp, and fiery, and they then race towards the opponent. Despite their sharpness, it would usually be used to impale the opponent, but the intense heat of the whip does not necessarily need to pierce through, impaling your opponent, but its heat can cause burns also. However, the whips are still strong enough to pierce through flesh, burning a hole through and skewering through. The whips can be controlled individually.
    Restrictions:
    Can only be taught by Baldy..
    Only usable 3 times per battle
    There must be a pre-existing fire source to create these technique, the tentacles and whips cannot be created out of nowhere
    Flaming tentacles and whips travel at a fairly fast pace
    This technique cannot be created with the opponent's fire, since the opponent's fire has his own chakra in it. Can only manipulate regular fire. The fire source used must either be created by the user, or is naturally created, with no chakra within.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

--as you destroy the golem and your sphere comes as d-rank, i did not flutter as i have my chakra coat on, and since you are in mid air and faced towards me while you send the lightning sphere, i quickly raise a thick wall of earth 20m high from your back which you crash into since you had no idea it would be there.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving
    Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds,
    allowing them to create giant holes in the
    ground or avoid attacks. The size of the
    affected area as well as the depths that it is
    lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth
    can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can
    be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being
    moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

then the moment you crash into the wall, spikes protrude from all over the wall skewering you.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone
    Spikes

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target.

Last edited by Priest; 10-07-2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: As agree via vm