Sindy Finishes My Earth. :D

*Waits*

Last jutsu learned;

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

last training thread for doton;

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...69#post8190669

Thx for training me! :D

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sindy Finishes My Earth. :D

Gratz

Status
    Nov 2010
    Princess of Kumogakure

Sasuke Uchiha NO spam >_>

as for you -Logic-, i have a couple of rules:

1). ALWAYS add as much detail as you can when describing how you preform the jutsu
    2). Please dont VM me constantly about the training thread, I will reply withing 1-2 days, unless something happens, then there will be a message on my profile
    3). If you have any sort of questions during the the training about any technique, ask them and i'll try to answer them as best I can ^.^ (this rule is a new one since a few of my other students were asking questions during training)

Now, what I want you to do now is preform the last jutsu you learned against my clone here. Add as much detail as you can when preforming it as well.

(P.S my training is different than Dj Malik's )

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha NO spam >_>

as for you -Logic-, i have a couple of rules:

1). ALWAYS add as much detail as you can when describing how you preform the jutsu
    2). Please dont VM me constantly about the training thread, I will reply withing 1-2 days, unless something happens, then there will be a message on my profile
    3). If you have any sort of questions during the the training about any technique, ask them and i'll try to answer them as best I can ^.^ (this rule is a new one since a few of my other students were asking questions during training)

Now, what I want you to do now is preform the last jutsu you learned against my clone here. Add as much detail as you can when preforming it as well.

(P.S my training is different than Dj Malik's )
    Got it. ^^

------------------------------------------------

I take out a scroll and place it on the ground, keeping calm and thinking of my doton chakra and it's unique and special properties. I then proceed to swiftly place my hands on the scroll; after which I release a large amount of doton chakra into it. While I am doing it I imagine multiple wolves of mud, knowing that my imagination is a large part of the creation of jutsu, I concentrate as hard as I can, visualising it as best I can. I create it in such a way that if your clone steps on it, multiple mud wolves should rise from it, attacking her.

Itachi: :D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good ^.^

Now what I want you to do next is coat yourself in stones with your earth chakra, making you much more resistant to attacks. Then once you are coated in stones from your earth chakra, I want you to change your appearance to look more like a stone, until it is either defeated or worn off of you to show your original appearance. Add detail when making the stones around your body and when you go to change your appearance as well ^.^

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

This time I, using my doton chakra, coat myself in stones with my earth chakra, focusing on the aspect and the attribute of doton itself; hard, and tough, making me much more resistant to physical attacks... coating myself in stones using precise chakra control and chakra manipulation. Then once I'm coated in stones from my earth chakra that I channeled in previously, I then proceed to change my appearance making it to look like a stone; by using precise chakra control and keeping in mind the properties of Doton; As described earlier, to look more like that of a stone, until it is either defeated or worn off of to show my original appearance.