Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Phoenix Soul LilyRose's Avatar
    Status
    LilyRose is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    501
    Location
    far away, where its dry and cold
    Burning up the world
     

    Darui's Gale Style

    Ok, we have only seen one jutsu from Darui's Gale Style. Apart from hurricaines and stuff, I can't really think of anything that would fit into that category, I don't even understand how lazer circus fits into that category. Anybody got any ideas to bounce around?
     
         

  2. #2
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,246
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    I agree. I think Suiton and Futon are a better fitting for Gale Style
     
         

  3. #3
    Phoenix Soul LilyRose's Avatar
    Status
    LilyRose is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    501
    Location
    far away, where its dry and cold
    Burning up the world
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    See its supposed to be wind and water, but all we got is lazers, what are lazers doing there, lazers are supposed to be like compressed light.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Neji360's Avatar
    Status
    Neji360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,977
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    Yeah, crazy right
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    MeiMaMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyRose View Post
    See its supposed to be wind and water, but all we got is lazers, what are lazers doing there, lazers are supposed to be like compressed light.
    Actually it's lightning and water. It's laser because it's supposed to be lightning that can flow like water, which gives you a precision jutsu that can target specific opponents.

    PS: Wind and water is Haku's Ice style.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sharingdork's Avatar
    Status
    Sharingdork is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,930
    Location
    Hidden Maple Leaf Village (Canada)
    Sara is the best!
     



    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    Ranton (known as Storm Style or Gale Style) is comprised of Lightning and Water. Kishi wanted to make a lazer-like Kekkei Genkai, so he put water and lightning (a powerful burst of energy and light and a material which can refract light at certain angles to fit the user's specifications) together to form such a Kekkei Genkai.
     
         

  7. #7
    Phoenix Soul LilyRose's Avatar
    Status
    LilyRose is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    501
    Location
    far away, where its dry and cold
    Burning up the world
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    ah right...but then how do you combine water and lightning to get lazers?(water dissipates energy, it doesn't focus it) where are all the thunderstorms?
     
         

  8. #8
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,466
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    I agree. I think Suiton and Futon are a better fitting for Gale Style
    Agrees +rep, beside only in movies Ranton was actually creating storms
     
         

  9. #9
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    496
    Location
    Chaos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    Well storm could be taken into different meanings.

    Much like when saying " The soldiers stormed in the building ".
    Or say, " She stormed with rage at me ".

    It could be meant as a violent surge of attack, which the lasers were derived from.
    And if you look into the dictionary, storm could be described as ' A heavy or sudden volley or discharge. "
    As for the lasers, you could take this as a reason....

    Quote Originally Posted by MeiMaMan View Post
    Actually it's lightning and water. It's laser because it's supposed to be lightning that can flow like water, which gives you a precision jutsu that can target specific opponents.

    PS: Wind and water is Haku's Ice style.
    Just like Mei's Boil release, boiling causes steam and very hot air.
    That doesn't mean it's corrosive( at least not always ), but it's not the literal meaning that's taken but the concept of the combination attack and what it represents at times.
     
         

  10. #10
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,905
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyRose View Post
    ah right...but then how do you combine water and lightning to get lazers?(water dissipates energy, it doesn't focus it) where are all the thunderstorms?
    This is manga, dude.
     
         

  11. #11
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,376
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Darui's Gale Style

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    Ranton (known as Storm Style or Gale Style) is comprised of Lightning and Water. Kishi wanted to make a lazer-like Kekkei Genkai, so he put water and lightning (a powerful burst of energy and light and a material which can refract light at certain angles to fit the user's specifications) together to form such a Kekkei Genkai.
    THIS
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •