Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato

After watching the latest episode I conclude that minato is unbeatable, this is after extensive research, watching the episode and rewinding Minatos awesome power; the man is just untouchable. You see itachi has all the epic quotes, but what good is that when you're weak but I suppose I am comparing him to minato

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD

Re: Minato

Well,by my oppenion Minato isen't that powerfull,he would die in an instant if there wasent for Kushina when the Kyubi attacked! I meat what kind of a man are you when a women eho just had a baby defeneds you? Chill out Minato fanboy there will be consequences :kagutsuchi:
    And when it comes to Itachi I agree that he's not as powerfull as many ppl think,but not he's not as weak as you say!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

minato might be really fast but he doesn't have fire-power. he can't pass many people's defences.

and let me remind you that tobi was intangible. no matter what you threw at him, it would just pass through. he was what you call "untouchable"
    but then, torune managed to infect his arm, konan tore an arm off and then forced him to use izanagi and during the war naruto&kakashi went as far as to break his mask.

same as minato. minato has shown no defence skills. once you catch him he's as good as dead. and if you have a good defence and be careful with it. minato has nothing against you.

in other words minato doesn't even deserve to be in top 10.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
    minato might be really fast but he doesn't have fire-power. he can't pass many people's defences.

and let me remind you that tobi was intangible. no matter what you threw at him, it would just pass through. he was what you call "untouchable"
    but then, torune managed to infect his arm, konan tore an arm off and then forced him to use izanagi and during the war naruto&kakashi went as far as to break his mask.

same as minato. minato has shown no defence skills. once you catch him he's as good as dead. and if you have a good defence and be careful with it. minato has nothing against you.

How could you?!

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post

Then what do you call this :

He defended the entire village and himself from the strongest Offensive Jutsu in the entire Narutoverse [Kurama's TBB]

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Then what do you call this :

He defended the entire village and himself from the strongest Offensive Jutsu in the entire Narutoverse [Kurama's TBB]
    That was a special technique involving FTG. Speed is once again his only defense. A powerful one t that.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    That was a special technique involving FTG. Speed is once again his only defense. A powerful one t that.
    And you think I don't konw about it. Its the S/T barrier and you have to understand that He can use FTG as a defense. With your logic the Susanoo should be the only defense right

Minato's barrier Ninjutsu is one of the best Defenses of the Narutoverse

number 1 knucklehead ninja
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowxflash View Post
    After watching the latest episode I conclude that minato is unbeatable, this is after extensive research, watching the episode and rewinding Minatos awesome power; the man is just untouchable. You see itachi has all the epic quotes, but what good is that when you're weak but I suppose I am comparing him to minato
    wow.this is why people hate minato fanboys.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    And you think I don't konw about it. Its the S/T barrier and you have to understand that He can use FTG as a defense. With your logic the Susanoo should be the only defense right

Minato's barrier Ninjutsu is one of the best Defenses of the Narutoverse
    Clearly, otherwise I wouldn't have said that. So he sends them away. . .and then what? They come back and repeat. I'm not sure where you got Susano'o from?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hers my idea...........the 4th is gonna come back he learned all his sealing tecks from the uzumaki clan the reaper death seal may have more to it than we know...he sealed half of the 9 inside of him the other half in his son....the 10 tails cant truely become complete with out all of it the gold and silver brothers are inside it and now it needs naruto miniato and the rest of killer bee... you can say it wont matter but theres gotta be a weakness to the statue if all the chakra is not there he wont ever be 100 percent the 4th was sapost to be sealed away but he was able to see his son when the time was right by adding to his 8 tetragram seal only baby Naruto The third and the thirds subordinates new what the 4th did. Theres 2 hosts for all of the nine tails powers and im almost sure that the 4th mastered his side of the 9 tails in his eternity of nothingness..He used the reaper death seal for some reason. that statue was alive at once its not a mindless klling machine...i may be completely wrong but someone who mastered space time travel and sealing formulas im sure the 4th left himself another loophole..when he was fighting obito at the end obito said hell take over the world and there is so many ways to do that..if ur told that to a leader ur gonna prepare something more than a wim ur son will control the power u gave him..if the infinate genjustsu is perfected and everything that was is gone that means all the past will be undone if u change the past u change the future....soo i guess wait and see theres an idea its a stretch but lets see how it goes.