Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

THEORY that connects EVERYTHING together

This will be more to read than a lot of threads, but please bear with me, you will be happy you did, even if you disagree with me. Thank you for reading.

Flash way back to the battle between Madara and Harashima. We know that Madara survived that battle, barely alive, and since that battle, has been stuck to the Gedu statue this entire time, until meeting Obito. When Obito arrived, Madara told him, that he just appeared in the cave suddenly. You may say that Madara brought him there. However, this is EXACTLY what happened to Madara after his battle with Harashima There were both on the verge of death, and was transported to the Gedu statue.

So, who brought both of them there. I believe it is the remaining essence of the 10-Tails, after the SOT6P took its chakara and divided it 9 ways, trapped within the Gedu statue. However, when the SOT6P sealed the 10-Tails, the Senju side of him used for the seal, unintendedly resulted in the sprout. Thus, ZETSU was BORN.

The 10-Tails is obviously upset, and will stop at nothing to become whole again. Suck in a statue, with its only connection to the outside world being a comparatively weak parasitic clone. The 10-Tails faced a dilema, the only person able to make him whole, the SOT6P is now dead. The 10-Tails knew that the Uchia and Senju blood line together, was the only way to obtain the Rinnengan. After waiting generations, the 10-Tails found its opportunity. He saved Madara from death, and used Zetzu to copy the chakara of both Madara's and the remaing traces of Harashima. Now having the copied chakara, the 10-Tails has the ability to create the rinnengan. Prior to this Zetzu just observed the world, learning the secrets of all the nations. Including the incredible chakara of the Uzumaki clan. Now, the 10-Tails is keeping Madara alive solely to continue using Madara's sharingan. The 10-Tails is now able to go out and try to get control of the tailed beasts, by putting in motion, the formation of Akatsuki. I believe that the secret behind the Uzumaki clan, is that it could possibly be a dilution of both the Uchiha and Senju blood lines. It would explain how Naruto appears to use abilities of the SOT6P. It is for this reason the 10-Tails chose Nagato to wield the Rinnengan. By doing this the 10-Tails has the man power and key through the rinnengan to start capturing the transferring the chakara back from the Bijuu.

Now to put this in perspective. I am saying that Madara has his goal, and Obito has his goal... BUT... so does the 10-Tails...

Well how about it? What are your thoughts?

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~God of Uchiha~

Re: THEORY that connects EVERYTHING together

i dont know about this... seems too thought out..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

white zetsu doesnt seem to have a connection to the 10tails.
    He is to dumb imo and said to be from hashi dna.
    black zetsu however, might be a different case.

Last edited by Meowazziel; 10-04-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Meh. It was just a random thought. Wanted to hear what other people had to say. Haha

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I stopped reading it mid-way through.

What the hell is this?

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFan20 View Post
    I stopped reading it mid-way through.

What the hell is this?
    Well it is titled a theory, and it is a random thought, that you obviously disagree with... Right? lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...

Not that bad

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    Well it is titled a theory, and it is a random thought, that you obviously disagree with... Right? lol
    I didn't disagree I meant what is your theory about?

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

What about when madara fought with oonoki and muu.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Young Black Evil

Sounds like something kishi would pull out of his ass to wrap everything up. I like it though

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Well how about it? What are your thoughts?
    black zetsu said ''i am the land itself''.
    and the 10tails is said to be the creator of everything.
    The idea of blackzetsu, being some form of the 10 tails sounds plausible.
    That black stuff isnt even his skin, cause it has pins. Its some sort of cover up.
    Who knows what might be under it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Destiny, fate, dreams these
    unstoppable ideals are held
    deep within the heart of man.
    As long as their are people
    who seek freedom in this life,
    these thigs shall not vanish
    from the earth.

i not thjink ten tails has inteligence

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFan20 View Post
    I didn't disagree I meant what is your theory about?
    How did Madara arrive in the cave with the Gedu statue, after the fight with Hashirama, half dead, and stuck leaching off the Gedo statue?
    How was Madara able to control the Mizukage, if he was stuck in the cave?
    How was Madara able to get the Rinnengan, and leave the cave to give it to Nagato? (Obito was not in the cave during these two events)
    How could Madara and Obito be duped into believing a imitation body of the SOT6P using the rinnengan would be able to fully control the 10-Tails, once using the Rinnengan to recombine the beasts and awake the 10-Tails? They say to Kakashi all the time that he can't use the full power of the Sharringan because he does not have the blood line. Look at Danzo, neither did he, and he couldn't control the combined powers completely. Just because an Uchiha has half the blood line and a graft of the Senju, its nievity to think they can control the 10-Tails... or they are completely brainwashed, by the 10-Tails taking advantage of the darkness in their hearts to manipulate them....

Just a fictional story/theory... There are so many questions as to how everything connects... How does Sasuke fit in for example... I don't even have a theory for that....

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro otoribashi View Post
    What about when madara fought with oonoki and muu.
    What do you mean I'm curious? Not sure where you are going with this?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Nice conncections here, like where your going. BUT Zetusu was made by madara fusings his and hashi dna together. Also juubi has nothing to do with this, its body is in the moon. Remember? The mazou statue is a power on the rinnegan. Naruto is the reincarnation of the sage and the sage sealed apart of his soul into the kyuubi. The sages was an UZUMAKI.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

How did Madara arrive in the cave with the Gedu statue, after the fight with Hashirama, half dead, and stuck leaching off the Gedo statue?
    How was Madara able to control the Mizukage, if he was stuck in the cave?
    How was Madara able to get the Rinnengan, and leave the cave to give it to Nagato? (Obito was not in the cave during these two events)
    How could Madara and Obito be duped into believing a imitation body of the SOT6P using the rinnengan would be able to fully control the 10-Tails, once using the Rinnengan to recombine the beasts and awake the 10-Tails? They say to Kakashi all the time that he can't use the full power of the Sharringan because he does not have the blood line. Look at Danzo, neither did he, and he couldn't control the combined powers completely. Just because an Uchiha has half the blood line and a graft of the Senju, its nievity to think they can control the 10-Tails... or they are completely brainwashed, by the 10-Tails taking advantage of the darkness in their hearts to manipulate them....

Just a fictional story/theory... There are so many questions as to how everything connects... How does Sasuke fit in for example... I don't even have a theory for that....
    +rep thanks for explaining.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

It's a really nice theory, you've sort of plotted it out like one of my theories, and I love your non-bias attitude ^_^

Overall nice thinking. I've had this idea for awhile now. I've actually been planning my fanfic to turn out a bit like this, the ten-tails having it's own goals, and influencing a lot of things ( I hope my FF readers don't see this, spoilers )

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rdees1011 View Post
    Nice conncections here, like where your going. BUT Zetusu was made by madara fusings his and hashi dna together. Also juubi has nothing to do with this, its body is in the moon. Remember? The mazou statue is a power on the rinnegan. Naruto is the reincarnation of the sage and the sage sealed apart of his soul into the kyuubi. The sages was an UZUMAKI.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic...the_Outer_Path
    The Gedu statue is the vessle for the Juubi.

How did Madara mysteriously find himself in the cave with the statue?

The Uchiha and Senju were the two separations of the SOT6P.... Uzumaki was not one of the two splits in the blood line....

I thought through what you said a long time ago, and it puzzled me then

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

hers my idea...........the 4th is gonna come back he learned all his sealing tecks from the uzumaki clan the reaper death seal may have more to it than we know...he sealed half of the 9 inside of him the other half in his son....the 10 tails cant truely become complete with out all of it the gold and silver brothers are inside it and now it needs naruto miniato and the rest of killer bee... you can say it wont matter but theres gotta be a weakness to the statue if all the chakra is not there he wont ever be 100 percent the 4th was sapost to be sealed away but he was able to see his son when the time was right by adding to his 8 tetragram seal only baby Naruto The third and the thirds subordinates new what the 4th did. Theres 2 hosts for all of the nine tails powers and im almost sure that the 4th mastered his side of the 9 tails in his eternity of nothingness..He used the reaper death seal for some reason. that statue was alive at once its not a mindless klling machine...i may be completely wrong but someone who mastered space time travel and sealing formulas im sure the 4th left himself another loophole..when he was fighting obito at the end obito said hell take over the world and there is so many ways to do that..if ur told that to a leader ur gonna prepare something more than a wim ur son will control the power u gave him..if the infinate genjustsu is perfected and everything that was is gone that means all the past will be undone if u change the past u change the future....soo i guess wait and see theres an idea its a stretch but lets see how it goes.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

i still dont think u need senju dna for the renni .

Status
    Sep 2012
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Pretty sure Madara created Zetsu with Hashi Dna from their fight. I dont think the 10 tails would plot out stuff like that. I'm sure itll be just like the ninetails, you can talk to him in his conscience but on the outside its just BOOM CRASH **** stuff upp Tbb.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Quote Originally Posted by gameove View Post
    i still dont think u need senju dna for the renni .
    My theory is you don't NEED it for rinngan but it may speed up the process or make it easier.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyj420 View Post
    hers my idea...........the 4th is gonna come back he learned all his sealing tecks from the uzumaki clan the reaper death seal may have more to it than we know...he sealed half of the 9 inside of him the other half in his son....the 10 tails cant truely become complete with out all of it the gold and silver brothers are inside it and now it needs naruto miniato and the rest of killer bee... you can say it wont matter but theres gotta be a weakness to the statue if all the chakra is not there he wont ever be 100 percent the 4th was sapost to be sealed away but he was able to see his son when the time was right by adding to his 8 tetragram seal only baby Naruto The third and the thirds subordinates new what the 4th did. Theres 2 hosts for all of the nine tails powers and im almost sure that the 4th mastered his side of the 9 tails in his eternity of nothingness..He used the reaper death seal for some reason. that statue was alive at once its not a mindless klling machine...i may be completely wrong but someone who mastered space time travel and sealing formulas im sure the 4th left himself another loophole..when he was fighting obito at the end obito said hell take over the world and there is so many ways to do that..if ur told that to a leader ur gonna prepare something more than a wim ur son will control the power u gave him..if the infinate genjustsu is perfected and everything that was is gone that means all the past will be undone if u change the past u change the future....soo i guess wait and see theres an idea its a stretch but lets see how it goes.
    Hmmm... interesting idea. Not sure if that chakra would really make a difference. It does puzzle me though, because Orochimaru was about to summon the 4th Hokage when battling the 3rd, until the 3rd stopped him. So I do think it is possible to get Minato back... and quite possibly the 9-tails chakra sealed with him....

I don't know if it would go down as you say exactly... but it is a possible plot twist... very interesting... reps.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic...the_Outer_Path
    The Gedu statue is the vessle for the Juubi.

How did Madara mysteriously find himself in the cave with the statue?

The Uchiha and Senju were the two separations of the SOT6P.... Uzumaki was not one of the two splits in the blood line....

I thought through what you said a long time ago, and it puzzled me then
    I thought the statue was a vessel of the juubis chakra because the manga stated the sage created the moon with chibaku tensei and put its body in there. Like Nagato did when he attempted to capture Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rdees1011 View Post
    I thought the statue was a vessel of the juubis chakra because the manga stated the sage created the moon with chibaku tensei and put its body in there. Like Nagato did when he attempted to capture Naruto.
    You are right. That IS true. But the statue is now in that cave. And Nagato was able to summon it chained up with a covering over its eye.
    The only possibility is that someone summoned the Gedu statue there, and brought Madara to it.... BUT WHO? LOL. It would have to be a whole new previously not mentioned character... there is noone left.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»