Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Battle to the death...

Open challenge
    Mid range
    All you know
    The death doesn't count if you're that bothered
    You must have mastered the basics and if you're not confident, i'll let you use both of your bios to fight me, as i want to use all i know.

Natsu uchiha in sig with MS active and custom weapon on my back. Also his heat sensing is active.

Location is this arena:

There is a barrier around the stands that stop any and all jutsu and is impossible to escape. The arena is long range around.

No spam.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Battle to the death...

Sure, wanna use both bios or that one?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Sure, wanna use both bios or that one?
    I'll just use Roy.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    I'll just use Roy.
    Well it's been a while, but lets see me use all the elements i can

As soon as you come into view, Natsu uses a basic ninjutsu to make you forget something, the handseals for jutsu using the loss of memory technique. As he does this he creates liquid caramel to shoot up all around you with great speed binding you and burning you due to the heat:

(Kenboushou Jutsu) - Loss of Memory Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A technique that is used upon the user or another in order to block their memories, any sort of memories can be blocked as long as ample opportunity is upon the user. Such as the jutsu or their objectives(Lasts for 3 turns).
    Note:This justu can only be used twice per battle.The user must say what memories will be lost(only one category).

(karumera soutei) - Caramel Binding

Type: Supplementary - Defense
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform one handseal creating giant strings of caramel that shoot up stretching around the target/targets like a spiders web. This web can be created from any angle on the battle feild, and can be made very stretchy by the user. This caramel shoots up very fast binding the target making them unable to perform handseals. After the target is bound the user can perform one handseal causing the caramel to heat up at great speeds burning the target/targets causing greate damage.

Note: The use can make this web any size they like
    Note: Webs can be made from anywhere in the earth.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Well it's been a while, but lets see me use all the elements i can

As soon as you come into view, Natsu uses a basic ninjutsu to make you forget something, the handseals for jutsu using the loss of memory technique. As he does this he creates liquid caramel to shoot up all around you with great speed binding you and burning you due to the heat:

(Kenboushou Jutsu) - Loss of Memory Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A technique that is used upon the user or another in order to block their memories, any sort of memories can be blocked as long as ample opportunity is upon the user. Such as the jutsu or their objectives(Lasts for 3 turns).
    Note:This justu can only be used twice per battle.The user must say what memories will be lost(only one category).

(karumera soutei) - Caramel Binding

Type: Supplementary - Defense
    Chakra cost: 50
    Description: The user will perform one handseal creating giant strings of caramel that shoot up stretching around the target/targets like a spiders web. This web can be created from any angle on the battle feild, and can be made very stretchy by the user. This caramel shoots up very fast binding the target making them unable to perform handseals. After the target is bound the user can perform one handseal causing the caramel to heat up at great speeds burning the target/targets causing greate damage.

Note: The use can make this web any size they like
    Note: Webs can be made from anywhere in the earth.
    As your caramel bursts out of the ground, I quickly bite my thumb and wipe blood across the tatto located on the back of my hand, summoning Fu, who quickly files upwards, out of the reach of your caramel which has burst out of the ground around me. Fu'd fly up around 5 meters, if your carbon can reach 5 meters then he'll fly up to 10 meters.

Type: Summoning
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A [+5 to wind based techniques]
    Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood across a tattoo that's located on the back of his hand summoning Fuu a giant crow, Fuu is half the size of Gamabunta, he has thick black feathers all over his body and two lines of grey feathers across his belly and his wings, ever since Fuu was born he was trained in the arts of the wind release and can use up to S-ranked wind techniques without having to use a handseal in order to perform them, being greatly accustomed to the wind element and specially because he's a giant crow with giant wings a special ability was unlocked when he mastered the wind element, Fuu can use 2 wind techniques at the same time by gathering chakra in both his wings and belly, by flapping his wings and using his mouth as a medium he can use a wind technique by shooting it from his mouth and another wind technique by flapping his wings at the same time, due to this particular special ability his wings are lighter than any other crow and his feathers aren't as thick as other crows not granting him any immunity against wind elemntal techniques whatsoever, his ability in using the wind element has increased rapidly to the point where he performs each wind technique with more chakra than the wind technique requires originally, boosting any wind technique he uses by +5 damage points.
    Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
    Note: Stays on the field for 5 turns.
    Note: Ability to use two wind techniques at the same time can only be used twice per battle, and only up to A-rank per technique.
    Note: Using two wind techniques simultaneously counts as 2 moves of the user's moves allowed per turn.
    Note: Must have signed the Giant Crows contract.
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~

I then go on to infuse my breath with sound waves which bounce off of objects and come back to me, alerting me of things that are around me, giving me the edge.

Straight after doing that, I quickly use a lightning jutsu which would cloak my lightning attacks and make them stealthy and silent, however, you're not aware that I do both of the mentioned things.

I then proceed by throwing a wind infused Kunai towards you, at a slight angle since I'm high up in the sky.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.

Range: Self
    Chakra Cost: 20(+5 to each lightning attack)
    Description: The user cloaks the sounds made by his lightning attacks, making them stealthy. This acts through the fact that the user concentrates a much higher amount of chakra over his lightning, that act as a thick layer, covering any sounds(as crackling) that the techniques make. This does not silence any other techniques, and if the lightning destroys something it is out loud, and not silent.
    * May be used twice per battle.
    * Lasts 3 turns.
    * Must be taught by Shigure.

Last edited by Erzo; 09-30-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Is strong against:
    Liquid caramel - Is strong to all lightning based elements as its will have to effect on the liquid substance, and it will be hard for wind to penertrate.

Lightning would of had no effect, so would you like to redo?

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    As your caramel bursts out of the ground, I quickly bite my thumb and wipe blood across the tatto located on the back of my hand, summoning Fu, who quickly files upwards, out of the reach of your caramel which has burst out of the ground around me. Fu'd fly up around 5 meters, if your carbon can reach 5 meters then he'll fly up to 10 meters.

Type: Summoning
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A [+5 to wind based techniques]
    Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood across a tattoo that's located on the back of his hand summoning Fuu a giant crow, Fuu is half the size of Gamabunta, he has thick black feathers all over his body and two lines of grey feathers across his belly and his wings, ever since Fuu was born he was trained in the arts of the wind release and can use up to S-ranked wind techniques without having to use a handseal in order to perform them, being greatly accustomed to the wind element and specially because he's a giant crow with giant wings a special ability was unlocked when he mastered the wind element, Fuu can use 2 wind techniques at the same time by gathering chakra in both his wings and belly, by flapping his wings and using his mouth as a medium he can use a wind technique by shooting it from his mouth and another wind technique by flapping his wings at the same time, due to this particular special ability his wings are lighter than any other crow and his feathers aren't as thick as other crows not granting him any immunity against wind elemntal techniques whatsoever, his ability in using the wind element has increased rapidly to the point where he performs each wind technique with more chakra than the wind technique requires originally, boosting any wind technique he uses by +5 damage points.
    Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
    Note: Stays on the field for 5 turns.
    Note: Ability to use two wind techniques at the same time can only be used twice per battle, and only up to A-rank per technique.
    Note: Using two wind techniques simultaneously counts as 2 moves of the user's moves allowed per turn.
    Note: Must have signed the Giant Crows contract.
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~

I then go on to infuse my breath with sound waves which bounce off of objects and come back to me, alerting me of things that are around me, giving me the edge.

Straight after doing that, I quickly use a lightning jutsu which would cloak my lightning attacks and make them stealthy and silent, however, you're not aware that I do both of the mentioned things.

I then proceed by throwing a wind infused Kunai towards you, at a slight angle since I'm high up in the sky.

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user enhancing their hearing by utilizing chakra and enfusing their sound waves from their mouth. With their breathing sound waves emerge and bounce off of objects having them know wherever everything is around them.

Range: Self
    Chakra Cost: 20(+5 to each lightning attack)
    Description: The user cloaks the sounds made by his lightning attacks, making them stealthy. This acts through the fact that the user concentrates a much higher amount of chakra over his lightning, that act as a thick layer, covering any sounds(as crackling) that the techniques make. This does not silence any other techniques, and if the lightning destroys something it is out loud, and not silent.
    * May be used twice per battle.
    * Lasts 3 turns.
    * Must be taught by Shigure.

My caramel is long range and shoots up super fast and can be made any size i like, so don't know how you escape =/

As you summon your birdy thing flying up, i create a chakra ceiling above you that you hit your head on as you go up as you don't know it's there. As you hit it, the caramel can still reach you as it stretches to long range and moves with great speed as mentioned in the jutsu so you are bound. As you deal with this, Natsu creates a layer of liquid caramel on the field which he can walk across:

name : giji uraita ( false ceiling )
    Type: supplementary
    Range: vast area
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: user creates a chakra ceiling above the land almost 20 ft high and 500m wide which can stop all the rain jutsu’s all projectiles comming from the sky and many jutsu’s like chakra sensing rain.

(karumera yuka) - Caramel Floor
    Type: Deffence
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra cost: 45
    Description: The user will perform 4 hand seals focusing their chakra into the ground and create a 3 inch sticky layer of caramel all over the battlefield. Due to the users affinity for caramel, they can focus their chakra into their feet accordingly to walk on it, but the enemies feel sink into the layer of caramel sticking them to the floor. If the enemy manages to jump or lift into the air, the caramel will stretch still attached to their feet, and pull them back down as it contracts. This layer of caramel is mainly to be used as a caramel source for future jutsu that require it.

Note : can be used only 3 times in a battle
    ( only alimujtaba786 can teach this jutsu )

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

My caramel is long range and shoots up super fast and can be made any size i like, so don't know how you escape =/

As you summon your birdy thing flying up, i create a chakra ceiling above you that you hit your head on as you go up as you don't know it's there. As you hit it, the caramel can still reach you as it stretches to long range and moves with great speed as mentioned in the jutsu so you are bound. As you deal with this, Natsu creates a layer of liquid caramel on the field which he can walk across:

name : giji uraita ( false ceiling )
    Type: supplementary
    Range: vast area
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: user creates a chakra ceiling above the land almost 20 ft high and 500m wide which can stop all the rain jutsu’s all projectiles comming from the sky and many jutsu’s like chakra sensing rain.

(karumera yuka) - Caramel Floor
    Type: Deffence
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra cost: 45
    Description: The user will perform 4 hand seals focusing their chakra into the ground and create a 3 inch sticky layer of caramel all over the battlefield. Due to the users affinity for caramel, they can focus their chakra into their feet accordingly to walk on it, but the enemies feel sink into the layer of caramel sticking them to the floor. If the enemy manages to jump or lift into the air, the caramel will stretch still attached to their feet, and pull them back down as it contracts. This layer of caramel is mainly to be used as a caramel source for future jutsu that require it.

Note : can be used only 3 times in a battle
    ( only alimujtaba786 can teach this jutsu )
    20m high? I didn't think your Caramel would go further than 10 meters..

As I hit the 'ceiling' and realize I am somewhat trapped, I exhale a massive wall of flames whilst right behind it Fuu releases a large blast of wind from his mouth this would stop you from performing your caramel floor jutsu, and sends towards you a huge destructive fire and Wind combo. The fire would burn all the caramel on the ground.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Sorry for not replying, i've been busy working 2 jobs and when i've logged on been busy with tests and kage/sensei duties...

But i've lost interest in this fight sorry.

But about my caramel it says "Note: The use can make this web any size they like", so no matter how far you ran, i could of made it that size.