Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 157
  1. #1
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    This thread will most likely be flamed by Minato fans but I'm going to go ahead anyway. This thread is to show why A beats Minato(or draws if Minato uses Reaper Death Seal)

    Fourth Raikage vs Fourth Hokage


    4th Raikage's Abilities

    -Lightning Armour
    This wraps A in a layer of lightning chakra that is used both offensively and defensively. It also gives A an insane boost to his base speed which is already incredibly fast. This is the jutsu that will be the most useful against Minato. None of Minato attacks are able to bypass this armour. Neither his kunai or his rasengan will be able to penetrate. The lightning armour managed to completely negate the damage of a Chidori Kusanagi aimed at his back which has been shown to have more piercing power than the Rasengan.



    -Durability
    A is probably one of the most durable characters in the series. He took two lariats to the chests from Killer Bee and a third one only knocked him down. He easily withstood having his arm set on fire and amputated his own arm without flinching. He survived Mabui's Transfer technique(which was said that only the 3rd Raikage who is known for his durability) with no injuries even without Lightning Armour. Even Tsunade who is durable herself was ripped up pretty badly by it. Minato’s strongest offensive move is rasengan and is not a piercing type of move.


    -Strength
    A possesses immense physical strength and is able to lift heavy weights with one hand and shatter a cliff with a punch. Also is able to snap the Executioner’s Blade. Killer Bee also stated that he was the first person to deflect his Bijuu cloak.He is capable of breaking through Susanoo and he has done so twice. On Sasuke’s part 1 susanoo and Madara’s part 3(with Onoki’s help.) When he was younger A cut of one of the horns of the 8-tails which knocked it to the floor . Naruto said that his punches were immensely strong and that he couldn’t tank two of them even in Chakra Mode. One punch would be enough to kill Minato.


    -Speed
    This is the category were A shines in. His speed is phenomenal and unlike Minato he uses actual foot speed. Which is a better achievement than Minato’s speed because A trained for it. Even though A is incredibly fast Minato still outshines him in this area. With his speed he was able to zoom up to Minato and got so close that he basically clipped his nose with his fist. I also believe that the 4th Raikage has the same reactions than Minato because A trained for his speed and uses footwork which his body and brain would need to keep up with.


    -Chakra Levels
    The 4th Raikage has crazy chakra levels and the only other non-bijuu in his league would be Kisame. Karin, one of the best sensors in the series, said that his chakra levels could be compared to a tailed-beast and I think that he probably even has more chakra than the first few tailed-beasts.

    -Ninjutsu
    Though A does not specialize in ninjutsu he has shown that he is able to concentrate lightning into his hand and use it as a slicing attack. He used this to amputate his arm clean off and slash off the 8-tails horn.
    Minato's Abilities

    -Ninjutsu
    The rasengan is Minato’s only offensive Ninjutsu but he uses in really well. He can combine this with FTG to combine a deadly combo. The fact that it requires no seals allows him to combine it with FTG easier. Minato’s rasengan is larger than Naruto’s normal one and is roughly the size of Naruto’s Odama Rasengan. However it will not be able to pass the
    4th Raikage’s defence due to it being an attack that uses blunt force rather than a stabbing attack. Minato also has the summoning jutsu which allows him to summon toads. However if he tries to use the foodcart destroyer on A then it will just be a waste of chakra since he will easily be able to dodge it.


    -Space/time jutsu
    Minato was famous for his unique space–time technique, the Flying Thunder God Technique, which essentially allowed him to teleport to any location. I believe that FTG however is very limited because Minato needs a kunai at that position to teleport to it. His teleportation is able to outshine other speed monsters like Naruto and A. Minato can also form a barrier that can redirect incoming long-range attacks even an attack as powerful as TBB from the 9-tails.

    -Sealing
    Minato was quite proficient in sealing (fuinjutsu) and had an Uzumaki(who are known for their sealing) as a wife.
    Minato is able to use complicated sealing jutsu’s like the 8 trigrams seal and the 4 symbols seal which Killer Bee stated was more intricate and durable than his own seal. Minato’s ultimate sealing move is the Reaper Death seal which seals both Minato and his opponent.

    -Intelligence
    Minato is one of the smartest in the series and is also very strategic. He was able to work out Tobi’s weakness and even managed to do something with that information. He is also able to keep calm in difficult situations as when Tobi had the upper hand in their fight.
    How the 4th Raikage would beat Minato

    1) Can tank all of Minato’s attacks
    A can tank all of Minato’s attacks and most of his sealings will be useless against A.

    2) A only needs one attack
    A only needs one attack to connect with Minato to win the fight. While Minato would need loads to even start injuring A and when one of A’s punches is that close

    to hitting Minato.

    3) Minato unable to tag A
    Minato would be unable to tag A with a seal because of his Lightning Armour and if he tried to he would get electrocuted.

    4) Special theory
    If A breaks one of Minato’s kunai and then dashes at him and Minato tries to teleport to the kunai(that A has broken) and it will fail. And that split-second that his teleport fails A could hit him. Also Minato is not able to feel if one of his kunai is broken.

    5) Large scale attacks could mess up Kunai
    Large scale attacks would mess up the positioning of Minato’s kunai and might even teleport him in front of A’s attack. Also if he smashes the ground near him then could stop Minato from teleporting into his immediate vicinity. And if one of his kunai goes underground and Minato teleports to it then he would have killed himself.

    6) Speed Blitz before Kunai’s are ready
    In the fight they had in the manga A waited for Minato to get out his Kunai and scatter them around instead of just rushing to him before he got his Kunai ready. This was because of plot.

    7) A could use Gamabunta against Minato
    A could severely injure Gamabunta with a few of his full power punches and he is capabale of doing so since he was able to slam the 8-tails onto the ground. A could even use Gamabunta against Minato because his attacks are very devastating and would destroy some of Minato's kunai. Minato doesn't have the strength to stop A's assault on Gamabunta and is not stupid enough to try.

    8) Which will last more A’s endurance or Minato’s stamina ?
    A has more chakra than Minato which would potentially help him to outlast Minato since he would soon run out of chakra dodging all of A’s attacks. So even if A doesn’t hit him Minato could still lose because of exhaustion. Minato will no doubt manage to hit the 4th raikage a number of times but the amount of times both of them need to hit eachother to win the match is too large. Remember A only needs one hit to win while Minato would need dozens to even injure A. If the fight lasts long then it would come down to stamina which A wins in.

    But Minato could use Reaper Death Seal which would end the fight in a draw.


    So this is the end of my thread. . Hope you enjoyed it and even if you don’t agree with it please respect the effort I put into it.
    Thanks to Negative Knight for helping me with some points even though he doesn't agree with me
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    I don't completely agree I feel like there a lot of minato we haven't seen but I love the reasurch hood job + rep (anything could happen in a fight in naruto)
     
         

  3. #3
    yondaime hokage4th cmilius's Avatar
    Status
    cmilius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    977
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Don't you watch the new cannon naruto 282 where the fourth raikage said that no could have defeated minato and you are saying raikage is stronger damn some people are dumb.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    minato still has some more techniques
    raikage said that minato learned the special seal techniques from the uzumaki clan
    and the uzumaki clan was feared for their sealing techniques

     
         

  5. #5
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Dude... no such thing as a 'proof thread'. Absolutely no such thing.

    On Topic: No, I don't agree. Minato is much better. In terms of intelligence, speed and tactics.
     
         

  6. #6
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Pathetic. Even after raikage admitted minato as better. Smh
     
         

  7. #7
    yondaime hokage4th cmilius's Avatar
    Status
    cmilius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    977
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    One more thing you guys forget minato can s/t raikage like tobi did to most of his opponents you know.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Anando's Avatar
    Status
    Anando is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cookie Land.
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    yah dude you kinda obviously haven't watched the latest anime, and in manga it's written that the raikage states nobody could have defeated him
     
         

  9. #9
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Very nice and many valid points +REP!!!! WOHOOOO
     
         

  10. #10
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    A lot of people keep going back to what the Raikage said instead of looking at feats. Don't take things at face value.
    Its like the people who say Jiraiya> Itachi because Itachi said that him and Kisame would get beaten by Jiraiya.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member miino's Avatar
    Status
    miino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    chilling with madara
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    raikage said he thought minato was undefeated "i dont rlly rmmbr" so its obvious minato > A
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Too much speculation to be convincing.
     
         

  13. #13
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    bl4ckJack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Posts
    1,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    No one will flame U .. if they have proper mind ... u think ur ri8 ... others think they r ri8 ... thats the point !

    We dont know much about minato .. so dont jump out on conclusion ... and as u can see .. after so long time .. Now also 4th Raikage said ( and watch carefully ... wat he said .. thats not the only fight ... "we fought so many times" ... ) he thought no-one will ever surpass minato ... so in all those fights if minato used the same tech .. then eventually A would understood and beat him ... but he "Cant" which proves minato has some other tech in his sleeves also ... so dude . dont jump on conclusion when u dont know the whole story :D
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    That 'proof' means nothing it's just your opinion but that irrelevant because we all know that minato puts the raikage in a wheelchair
     
         

  15. #15
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Teleporting is a bigger feat than speed cause it's fkcing teleporting i give raikage props for being that fast but he can't hold a candle to 4th hokage and even if he did the 4th hokage died at a young age raikage has been around more if 4th hokage was around now he would be way stronger and have way more wisdom he owns raikage no questions asked
     
         

  16. #16
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Dude... no such thing as a 'proof thread'. Absolutely no such thing.

    On Topic: No, I don't agree. Minato is much better. In terms of intelligence, speed and tactics.
    I'm not sure we've met
     
         

  17. #17
    ▄█▀ ♛ ЖĪ₦Ɠ ŞŦƛƦ₭ ♛ ▄█▀ Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ascended
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    I am not a Minato fan at all.. AT ALL, he's not even one of my favorite characters, but Minato > A
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    A: The Fourth Hokage was a man I thought would never be surpassed!

    Fans: Clearly, A is stronger!
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    lets say for a second that this wasnt a story with a predetermined plot. Riakage faught minato and lost knowing very well what those kunia did for minato. If what you said were true than he loses because of sheer stupidity. Had he had the intelligence to do what you say he should have done then maybe but he didnt. The riakages mind didnt work like that. Instead he chose to blindly charge minato....and he LOST because f it. So theres your proof on whos better. next time you want to make a whos better thread atleast pick people who havnt already faught eachother and had a victor determined
     
         

  20. #20
    Bakayaro! Konoyaro! x9lb babynaruto's Avatar
    Status
    x9lb babynaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    806
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Obvious fanboy is obvious.
     
         

  21. #21
    Blast Corps Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    i agree
     
         

  22. #22
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by miino View Post
    raikage said he thought minato was undefeated "i dont rlly rmmbr" so its obvious minato > A
    Quote Originally Posted by Anando View Post
    yah dude you kinda obviously haven't watched the latest anime, and in manga it's written that the raikage states nobody could have defeated him
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    Pathetic. Even after raikage admitted minato as better. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilius View Post
    Don't you watch the new cannon naruto 282 where the fourth raikage said that no could have defeated minato and you are saying raikage is stronger damn some people are dumb.
    Did any of you even read it ? I gave lots of points why I believe A > Minato and you lot keep coming back with shit like "A said Minato is not surpassed". Pain said that Jiraiya would have beaten him with info but no one believes that. Itachi said that him and Kisame would lose to Jiraiya but no one believes that either.
    Somethings are said as praise and are not actually true.


    Quote Originally Posted by cmilius View Post
    One more thing you guys forget minato can s/t raikage like tobi did to most of his opponents you know.
    No that wouldn't work because of the nature the jutsu is employed. Minato wouldn't even have time to make the seals and that attack is used to redirect long range attacks. Minato's space time barrier is nothing like Tobi's space-time migration. Even if that absurd theory did work A would be able to survive it with little to no injuries since he survived Mabui teleportation. (Which I wrote in the thread)
     
         

  23. #23
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    You should watch the latest episode or reread the manga. Minato handled him.
     
         

  24. #24
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by x9lb babynaruto View Post
    Obvious fanboy is obvious.
    :flaw:
    How am I a fanboy when I explained my point clearly ?
    I gave reasons and evidence .
     
         

  25. #25
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,973
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    A lot of people keep going back to what the Raikage said instead of looking at feats. Don't take things at face value.
    Its like the people who say Jiraiya> Itachi because Itachi said that him and Kisame would get beaten by Jiraiya.
    Look at this thread, and you'll understand that you're mistaking about what you think that happened in the fight between Minato and Raikage: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=248682 And what i say here has been confirmed in todays episode. Look at Rul sig.

    Also, you seems to forget that will only a kunai, he was able not only to destroy Bees limb, but also create a crater at that point. It has also destroyed Tobis body which was composed from Hashiramas cells(a powerful Zetsu body), and also created a great crater at that point just with rasengan, which shows that he has some sort of strenght(probably due to Hiraishin speed). When he hiraishined on Raikage, Bee was forced to interved at that moment, because he knew that A would be dead if it had continued any further.

    You also forgot about other abilities like Summoning techniques. If he uses Food Cart Destroyer on A for example, he is almost done for.
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •