Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 157
  1. #26
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trophies.
    Posts
    4,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Gamarinsho ends said fight.
     
         

  2. #27
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Shouldn't have to read.

    Manga > you
     
         

  3. #28
    Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    and on top of it all last i checked wind>>>>lightning.
     
         

  4. #29
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    i agree to an degree but alot of the comments here i agree with as well remeber rasengan is the only offensive ability we've seen minato use after seeing kakashis lightening cutter he probley mastered it he was extremely intelligent and tactical but rasengan is the only acuall move we've seen him do other then s/t but he was hokage with chakra control so awsome he made an attack that mimiced the tbb so im pretty sure he'd have alot of jutsu under his sleeve just never got shown or had an opponent strong enough to use em on

    thats my opinion tho but well done on the thread
     
         

  5. #30
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In true Beauty
    Posts
    13,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    A hero is an ugly person who
    doesn't know their place.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    seems these are just opinions
     
         

  6. #31
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    This thread will most likely be flamed by Minato fans but I'm going to go ahead anyway. This thread is to show why A beats Minato(or draws if Minato uses Reaper Death Seal)

    Fourth Raikage vs Fourth Hokage






    How the 4th Raikage would beat Minato

    1) Can tank all of Minato’s attacks
    A can tank all of Minato’s attacks and most of his sealings will be useless against A.

    2) A only needs one attack
    A only needs one attack to connect with Minato to win the fight. While Minato would need loads to even start injuring A and when one of A’s punches is that close

    to hitting Minato.

    3) Minato unable to tag A
    Minato would be unable to tag A with a seal because of his Lightning Armour and if he tried to he would get electrocuted.

    4) Special theory
    If A breaks one of Minato’s kunai and then dashes at him and Minato tries to teleport to the kunai(that A has broken) and it will fail. And that split-second that his teleport fails A could hit him. Also Minato is not able to feel if one of his kunai is broken.

    5) Large scale attacks could mess up Kunai
    Large scale attacks would mess up the positioning of Minato’s kunai and might even teleport him in front of A’s attack. Also if he smashes the ground near him then could stop Minato from teleporting into his immediate vicinity. And if one of his kunai goes underground and Minato teleports to it then he would have killed himself.

    6) Speed Blitz before Kunai’s are ready
    In the fight they had in the manga A waited for Minato to get out his Kunai and scatter them around instead of just rushing to him before he got his Kunai ready. This was because of plot.

    7) A could use Gamabunta against Minato
    A could severely injure Gamabunta with a few of his full power punches and he is capabale of doing so since he was able to slam the 8-tails onto the ground. A could even use Gamabunta against Minato because his attacks are very devastating and would destroy some of Minato's kunai. Minato doesn't have the strength to stop A's assault on Gamabunta and is not stupid enough to try.

    8) Which will last more A’s endurance or Minato’s stamina ?
    A has more chakra than Minato which would potentially help him to outlast Minato since he would soon run out of chakra dodging all of A’s attacks. So even if A doesn’t hit him Minato could still lose because of exhaustion. Minato will no doubt manage to hit the 4th raikage a number of times but the amount of times both of them need to hit eachother to win the match is too large. Remember A only needs one hit to win while Minato would need dozens to even injure A. If the fight lasts long then it would come down to stamina which A wins in.

    But Minato could use Reaper Death Seal which would end the fight in a draw.


    So this is the end of my thread. . Hope you enjoyed it and even if you don’t agree with it please respect the effort I put into it.
    Thanks to Negative Knight for helping me with some points even though he doesn't agree with me
    Minato is my favorite character, but in all honesty your points are extremely valid and hard to argue with. The problem here isn't just A's amazing defense, it's also his massive chakra that makes him hard to deal with. I would say if Minato had an affinity for wind ninjutsu that he could beat A, but because we don't know enough about Minato to know for sure what his nature affinities are A probably takes this, but it's not certain.

    Now on the side of Minato here for a moment we know he has speed and reflexes that actually surpass A's, as well as a large amount of chakra for a non-Uzumaki/non-Senju. His fight against Tobi and the Kyuubi proves this, so to say that he would get tired before A isn't necessarily true. He also has seals which can potentially block any large scale ninjutsu A tries to use, if any. As well as highly skilled barrier techniques which can hold down the Kyuubi as stated by Minato himself.

    Some might argue that Minato actually didn't use the barrier technique, Kushina did. But if Minato is confident enough in his own abilities to say he could do it, then he can. My last and final point in favor of Minato is summoning. I say this because the frogs of Mount Myoboku have a wide variety of ninjutsu, taijutsu, and even genjutsu. Summons that have wind affinity are actually a great benefit to fighting a lightning user like A. Minato is intelligent enough to know this, and I'm sure would use this to his advantage if he could.

    On paper from what we know about both Shinobi it's completely understandable to say A wins this fight, because sadly we don't know all that much about Minato.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpou View Post
    Nobody can counter your points, the only point they have is" Ay said Minato would win". You got a strong arguement.
    ok so heres a couple of points for you.

    1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
    2. minato literally already won this fight
    3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
    4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more
     
         

  8. #33
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpou View Post
    Nobody can counter your points, the only point they have is" Ay said Minato would win". You got a strong arguement.
    Thank You. +Rep.
    Most people keep repeating "A said Minato is unsurpassed". Only one person has actually countered a few of my points.


    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    and on top of it all last i checked wind>>>>lightning.
    :flaw:


    Since when did Minato have Wind ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    Shouldn't have to read.

    Manga > you
    Please tell me how Minato beats A ?
    I just want to see if you have a better argument than "A said Minato is unsurppassed"
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-05-2012 at 01:43 PM.

  9. #34
    Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Thank You. +Rep.
    Most people keep repeating "A said Minato is unsurpassed". Only one person has actually countered a few of my points.


    QUOTE=straightup;8639450]and on top of it all last i checked wind>>>>lightning.
    :flaw:


    Since when did Minato have Wind ?[/QUOTE]

    rasengan is a WIND technique. do you even read the manga or watch the anime at all???
     
         

  10. #35
    Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    im literally making plenty of points to disprove your theory and none of my points say anything about what anyone said. there all based on naruto fact
     
         

  11. #36
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    A said minato skills were so far advance he thought no shinobi could surpass him
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Its been made pretty obvious that Minato > A.
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    A went all out and went as fast as he could and tried to hit minato, while he just stood there clam and chilled out while he dodged his attack like it was nothing.

    A clearly wasn't as fast as he is now... Think about how much more Minato would have improved in the 16 year time period :D

    He would destroy current A... Tbh you make some good points but you have to remember that it doesn't take much for Minato to sit and dodge his attack's while A wastes allot of chakara with that Ration Amour or Whatever it's called.

    I also fell like the rasengan is being completely underrated here ... Minato's rasengan is allot more powerful than Naruto's normal rasengan, Not to mention the speed it's delivered at would cause more damage.it's also not like the "Lighting blade" Were it would just pierce his armour but it's more of force attack... Just like it destroyed the water container from the back In naruto part one, While sasuke only managed to cripple the front of it. I believe that the Rasengan would actually cause damage and would smack him against the floor the exact same way it did with Tobi ...

    Raikage would have been damaged and probably scared if it wasn't for bee.
     
         

  14. #39
    上昇 Ninpou's Avatar
    Status
    Ninpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    ok so heres a couple of points for you.

    1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
    2. minato literally already won this fight
    3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
    4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more
    Rasengan dosent do any of that, Naruto's RS is what your thinking of so all your points and the ones you think you have are invalid.
     
         

  15. #40
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    im literally making plenty of points to disprove your theory and none of my points say anything about what anyone said. there all based on naruto fact
    Ok. I'll counter everyone of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    ok so heres a couple of points for you.

    1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
    2. minato literally already won this fight
    3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
    4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more
    1) Minato does not have a Wind Affinity
    2) No he didn't he retreated(ran away).
    3) I think that your confusing Rasengan with Rasenshuriken which Minato doesn't have.
    4)He would have but Minato ran away.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    lol, how can someone try so hard to argue against facts with their baseless assumptions and opinions. I'll go with what kishi wrote in the manga rather than this clown's own opinions. Nothing this guy says can counter what kishi has clearly and that is that Minato>>>>>>Ay. Even Ay and Bee at the same time couldn't beat him.
     
         

  17. #42
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Please tell me how Minato beats A ?
    I just want to see if you have a better argument than "A said Minato is unsurppassed"
    For one. Minatos reflexes are levels above Ays. You underestimate minatos strength greatly. With just a thrust of his kunai not to mention he was off balance he still managed to almost cut bees tentacle in half. Another thing. Wind >>> lightning. Any kind of wind nature chakra added to his kunai would easily penetrate Ays raiton armor.

    Minato is the fastest man to ever live in the manga and he has the abnormal reflexes to go with his speed and FTG. He is untouchable. Your argument is worthless because IF ANYTHING AY CAN'T TOUCH MINATO. He simply isn't fast enough. But minato is obviously fast enough to land a blow on AY.

    I shouldn't even be dicussing this. The manga already said who's better. This thread is useless.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    good thread. u gave excellent proof that u are a complete idiot.
     
         

  19. #44
    Bambi > your Fav-Character silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    silmarill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On the Bridge Of Fate!
    Posts
    7,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    acg
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Minato can cut him with his kunai just like he did Bee's tail?
    I mean u saw the look on A's face when Minato was about to stab his back? wasnt really a comfortable look like "oh hey im wearing my lighning armor so big deal"
    Luckily little brother was there to save his ass...
     
         

  20. #45
    Member sjarkhor's Avatar
    Status
    sjarkhor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom! headshot!
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    RASENGAN is not wind afinity... rasenshuriken is wind afinity...
     
         

  21. #46
    RikudoKakashi T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Chidori was able to pierce through A lightning armor. Rasengan>=Chidori and you say that Rasengan can't finish A? BS
     
         

  22. #47
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Look at this thread, and you'll understand that you're mistaking about what you think that happened in the fight between Minato and Raikage: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=248682 And what i say here has been confirmed in todays episode. Look at Rul sig.

    Also, you seems to forget that will only a kunai, he was able not only to destroy Bees limb, but also create a crater at that point. It has also destroyed Tobis body which was composed from Hashiramas cells(a powerful Zetsu body), and also created a great crater at that point just with rasengan, which shows that he has some sort of strenght(probably due to Hiraishin speed). When he hiraishined on Raikage, Bee was forced to interved at that moment, because he knew that A would be dead if it had continued any further.

    You also forgot about other abilities like Summoning techniques. If he uses Food Cart Destroyer on A for example, he is almost done for.
    Slicing one of Bee's tentacles isn't that good a feat. Sasuke Chidori lance also cut Killer Bee's tentacle and A tanked Sasuke's Chidori Lance. A definitely wouldn't have been killed by Minato's kunai, Killer Bee just didn't want his brother to get hit and was prepared to give up his tentacle for it.(They grow back anyway)
    I added Minato's summoning jutsu in the ninjutsu section. If Minato tried to use Foodcart Destroyer then he would easily be able to dodge and it will just mean a waste of chakra for Minato.
    I think that you are underrating A's speed.
     
         

  23. #48
    Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Ok. I'll counter everyone of them.



    1) Minato does not have a Wind Affinity
    2) No he didn't he retreated(ran away).
    3) I think that your confusing Rasengan with Rasenshuriken which Minato doesn't have.
    4)He would have but Minato ran away.
    1)namikaze minato means waves wind harbour
    2)A is supposed to be the fastest shinobe of his time but he couldnt touch minato when he did have a chance.
    3)the match ended with a mexican stand off with bee and minato. had minato wanted to kill them there would have been no pause with bee and be would have been lying there with a kunai in the back of his head.
    4)theres technically no running away from the fastest man in the world. that thought is a paradox in itsself.
    5) you still didnt tell me how the rasengan wouldnt have completely destroyed a's lightning armour. remember....cellular level

    any other brain busters?
     
         

  24. #49
    上昇 Ninpou's Avatar
    Status
    Ninpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    1)namikaze minato means waves wind harbour
    2)A is supposed to be the fastest shinobe of his time but he couldnt touch minato when he did have a chance.
    3)the match ended with a mexican stand off with bee and minato. had minato wanted to kill them there would have been no pause with bee and be would have been lying there with a kunai in the back of his head.
    4)theres technically no running away from the fastest man in the world. that thought is a paradox in itsself.
    5) you still didnt tell me how the rasengan wouldnt have completely destroyed a's lightning armour. remember....cellular level

    any other brain busters?
    It dosent attack cells, thats Naruto's RS.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    but anyway this thread shouldnt even be open. after it is all said and done you make valid points and you should have personally shown a these points before he crossed minato because he was obviously to dumb to think of them himself. remember at the end of the day it will always be brains over brawn. And it doesnt help that every characture in naruto including a says that minato was stronger. your fighting a lost battle
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •