Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 157
  1. #51
    Member sjarkhor's Avatar
    Status
    sjarkhor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom! headshot!
     

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    1)namikaze minato means waves wind harbour
    2)A is supposed to be the fastest shinobe of his time but he couldnt touch minato when he did have a chance.
    3)the match ended with a mexican stand off with bee and minato. had minato wanted to kill them there would have been no pause with bee and be would have been lying there with a kunai in the back of his head.
    4)theres technically no running away from the fastest man in the world. that thought is a paradox in itsself.
    5) you still didnt tell me how the rasengan wouldnt have completely destroyed a's lightning armour. remember....cellular level

    any other brain busters?

    1. Minato has wind affinity.. but his rasengan inst(rasengan is not win, but pure chakra) ... remember when he died not even adding afinity to his rasengan.

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    1)namikaze minato means waves wind harbour
    2)A is supposed to be the fastest shinobe of his time but he couldnt touch minato when he did have a chance.
    3)the match ended with a mexican stand off with bee and minato. had minato wanted to kill them there would have been no pause with bee and be would have been lying there with a kunai in the back of his head.
    4)theres technically no running away from the fastest man in the world. that thought is a paradox in itsself.
    5) you still didnt tell me how the rasengan wouldnt have completely destroyed a's lightning armour. remember....cellular level

    any other brain busters?

    1. Minato has wind affinity.. but his rasengan isnt(rasengan is not wind, but pure chakra) ... remember when he died not even adding affinity to his rasengan.

    btw, i believe minato > 4th raikage.. but i just dont agree that minato's rasengan is wind affinity since rasengan doesnt have affinity but its pure chakra
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-05-2012 at 01:42 PM.

  2. #52
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    1)namikaze minato means waves wind harbour
    2)A is supposed to be the fastest shinobe of his time but he couldnt touch minato when he did have a chance.
    3)the match ended with a mexican stand off with bee and minato. had minato wanted to kill them there would have been no pause with bee and be would have been lying there with a kunai in the back of his head.
    4)theres technically no running away from the fastest man in the world. that thought is a paradox in itsself.
    5) you still didnt tell me how the rasengan wouldnt have completely destroyed a's lightning armour. remember....cellular level

    any other brain busters?
    There are a few thing i agree and i few things you got mixed up one i believe .... Minato's rasengan isn't the same as Naruto Rasenshuriken! It's Naruto wind style rasengan that destroy's cells, like the one he used against pain and kakazu!

    It's not been stated that minato has any chakara natural ... He will ofc but we can't speculate until we have prove from the manga :D Although i agree with the face that Minato > A :D
     
         

  3. #53
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Waiting for my shit to be countered....
     
         

  4. #54
    ^_^ T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpou View Post
    It dosent attack cells, thats Naruto's RS.
    Maybe not cellular level, but it destroys from the inside of the body. Even Kabuto(one of the best medecin ninja) wasn't able to recover after trying to heal himself:


    Sometimes it seems that Rasengan is really underrated:
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by danzo auditore de firenze View Post
    this thread will most likely be flamed by minato fans but i'm going to go ahead anyway. This thread is to show why a beats minato(or draws if minato uses reaper death seal)

    fourth raikage vs fourth hokage






    how the 4th raikage would beat minato

    1) can tank all of minato’s attacks-agree
    a can tank all of minato’s attacks and most of his sealings will be useless against a.

    2) a only needs one attack-agree
    a only needs one attack to connect with minato to win the fight. While minato would need loads to even start injuring a and when one of a’s punches is that close

    to hitting minato.

    3) minato unable to tag a-not so sure but i can't argue.
    minato would be unable to tag a with a seal because of his lightning armour and if he tried to he would get electrocuted.

    4) special theory
    if a breaks one of minato’s kunai and then dashes at him and minato tries to teleport to the kunai(that a has broken) and it will fail. And that split-second that his teleport fails a could hit him. Also minato is not able to feel if one of his kunai is broken.-minato doesn't teleport to the kunai.he teleport's to the seal on kunai.

    5) large scale attacks could mess up kunai
    large scale attacks would mess up the positioning of minato’s kunai and might even teleport him in front of a’s attack. Also if he smashes the ground near him then could stop minato from teleporting into his immediate vicinity. And if one of his kunai goes underground and minato teleports to it then he would have killed himself.-minato can leave seals on the ground(battle field)

    6) speed blitz before kunai’s are ready-minato was that intelligent and a was not so intelligent.
    in the fight they had in the manga a waited for minato to get out his kunai and scatter them around instead of just rushing to him before he got his kunai ready. This was because of plot.

    7) a could use gamabunta against minato-a cannot risk leaving minato and taking on gammamunta with minato's intelligence level.
    a could severely injure gamabunta with a few of his full power punches and he is capabale of doing so since he was able to slam the 8-tails onto the ground. A could even use gamabunta against minato because his attacks are very devastating and would destroy some of minato's kunai. Minato doesn't have the strength to stop a's assault on gamabunta and is not stupid enough to try.

    8) which will last more a’s endurance or minato’s stamina ?-minato teleported 4 times,used space time barrier technique,summoned gamamunta and still had enough chakra to seal nine tails.so minato>a in both stamina and chakra.
    A has more chakra than minato which would potentially help him to outlast minato since he would soon run out of chakra dodging all of a’s attacks. So even if a doesn’t hit him minato could still lose because of exhaustion. Minato will no doubt manage to hit the 4th raikage a number of times but the amount of times both of them need to hit eachother to win the match is too large. Remember a only needs one hit to win while minato would need dozens to even injure a. If the fight lasts long then it would come down to stamina which a wins in.

    But minato could use reaper death seal which would end the fight in a draw.


    so this is the end of my thread. . Hope you enjoyed it and even if you don’t agree with it please respect the effort i put into it.
    thanks to negative knight for helping me with some points even though he doesn't agree with me :t_t:
    u have given good point's but there is the opposite side too.READ ABOVE NOW THERE IS A COUNTER FOR MOST OF THE POINT'S U HAVE GIVEN.I HAVE COUNTERED IT IN THE ABOVE POST THAT WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY U BY ADDING MY POINTS NEAR YOUR POINTS.
     
         
    Last edited by natzzz; 10-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.

  6. #56
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Chidori was able to pierce through A lightning armor. Rasengan>=Chidori and you say that Rasengan can't finish A? BS
    I said A completely deflected Sasuke's Chidori Lance not his Chidori. Chidori is a piercing type of attack while Rasengan uses Blunt force. Yes Rasengan is stronger than Chidori but Chidori would be better suited to penetrated A's Lightning Armour than Rasengan.
     
         

  7. #57
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Hmmm I win

    Bogard will finish you now.
     
         

  8. #58
    上昇 Ninpou's Avatar
    Status
    Ninpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Maybe not cellular level, but it destroys from the inside of the body. Even Kabuto(one of the best medecin ninja) wasn't able to recover after trying to heal himself:


    Sometimes it seems that Rasengan is really underrated:
    No it dosent, It atacks externaly like a punch and sends a shockwave but with Ay's durability and Raiton amour it wont do anything except knock him back.

    Chidori pierced raiton armour because its a peircing atack Rasengan is a blunt atack.
     
         
    Last edited by Ninpou; 10-04-2012 at 08:34 PM.

  9. #59
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    For one. Minatos reflexes are levels above Ays. You underestimate minatos strength greatly. With just a thrust of his kunai not to mention he was off balance he still managed to almost cut bees tentacle in half. Another thing. Wind >>> lightning. Any kind of wind nature chakra added to his kunai would easily penetrate Ays raiton armor.

    Minato is the fastest man to ever live in the manga and he has the abnormal reflexes to go with his speed and FTG. He is untouchable. Your argument is worthless because IF ANYTHING AY CAN'T TOUCH MINATO. He simply isn't fast enough. But minato is obviously fast enough to land a blow on AY.

    I shouldn't even be dicussing this. The manga already said who's better. This thread is useless.
    Minato didn't even completely slice it and cutting off Killer Bee's tentacle is no big feat. Sasuke's Chidori Lance did it better and A tanked Sasuke's Chidori Lance with no damage. I doubt that even if Minato had wind nature that he could penetrate A's Lightning Armour BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE WIND NATURE SO IT DOESN'T MATTER.
    Yes Minato would be able to hit A but none of his attacks would hurt. The fight would drag out and A would be able to outlast him because he has better stamina and higher chakra levels.
     
         

  10. #60
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    What is with all this talk of rasengan being a wind technique? It is made of pure chakra. We have no evidence that A's armor can take a rasengan and we have no evidence that it cant. However your point of his armor electrocuting people is BS as we have never seen it happen and people have touched him without getting shocked.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by danzo auditore de firenze View Post
    minato didn't even completely slice it and cutting off killer bee's tentacle is no big feat. Sasuke's chidori lance did it better and a tanked sasuke's chidori lance with no damage. I doubt that even if minato had wind nature that he could penetrate a's lightning armour but he doesn't have wind nature so it doesn't matter.
    Yes minato would be able to hit a but none of his attacks would hurt. The fight would drag out and a would be able to outlast him because he has better stamina and higher chakra levels.
    a wouldn't be able to hit minato either.
     
         

  12. #62
    The Toad Sage -Vegeta-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ~Naruto Base~
    Posts
    9,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    A already admitted inferiority to Minato. A already lost to Minato. Both of which happened in the manga and thus that's all that's needed to prove you wrong.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vegeta- View Post
    A already admitted inferiority to Minato. A already lost to Minato. Both of which happened in the manga and thus that's all that's needed to prove you wrong.
    YEAH.
     
         

  14. #64
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vegeta- View Post
    A already admitted inferiority to Minato. A already lost to Minato. Both of which happened in the manga and thus that's all that's needed to prove you wrong.
    There is something called Praise. I like how you didn't counter any of my points but instead repeated that A said he was unsurpassable. A never lost to Minato. Minato lost that fight because he was the one that retreated(ran away).
     
         

  15. #65
    ^_^ T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Slicing one of Bee's tentacles isn't that good a feat. Sasuke Chidori lance also cut Killer Bee's tentacle and A tanked Sasuke's Chidori Lance.
    I didn't only mentioned the Bees limb, i also mentioned the crater it created with only one kunai. Look at the middle of the pic:
    And it's with that kunai that he was about to finish A if Bee didn't interved

    A definitely wouldn't have been killed by Minato's kunai, Killer Bee just didn't want his brother to get hit and was prepared to give up his tentacle for it.(They grow back anyway)
    And why didn't he wanted his brother to get hit if he wasn't in danger?
    I added Minato's summoning jutsu in the ninjutsu section. If Minato tried to use Foodcart Destroyer then he would easily be able to dodge and it will just mean a waste of chakra for Minato.
    I think that you are underrating A's speed.
    I'm not underrating A speed. I only go the conclusion that if Minato was able to throw a kunai above A, teleport on a tree, and come back with a kunai on A's head, it means that while he is above A, i don't know why he can't use summoning jutsu on him, especially when you know it takes no time:
    He can even rasengan him before, just in order to put him on the floor from a second, the time he recovers, he already see food cart destroyer on him. But personally i don't believe A could handle Rasengan, especially Minatos version. Don't forget this jutsu was created by watching TBB, so it's no fodder technique

    Also, even if it doesn't work at the moment, it's not a waste of chakra, since from that moment, there will be 2opponents against A. Gamabunta will help in close combat. He also has some powerful suiton attacks. You also forget that Minato can summon every toad he wants. He can summon for example Pa and Ma, and they put A in the toad genjutsu. He has a lot of ways to finish A
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 10-04-2012 at 08:49 PM.

  16. #66
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    16,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    You're making this more complicated than it has to be. The manga has made it clear who the superior ninja is. And no Minato did not lose to A and Bee because he 'ran away'.
     
         

  17. #67
    The Toad Sage -Vegeta-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ~Naruto Base~
    Posts
    9,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    There is something called Praise. I like how you didn't counter any of my points but instead repeated that A said he was unsurpassable. A never lost to Minato. Minato lost that fight because he was the one that retreated(ran away).
    I don't need to counter any of your points because the manga and anime do it for me.









    Minato easily dodged A's full speed and managed to get his kunai above A and teleport right above him and strike him. A on the other hand needed Bee to save him. And Minato only retreated because he was given the order to do so.
     
         

  18. #68
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Minato didn't even completely slice it and cutting off Killer Bee's tentacle is no big feat. Sasuke's Chidori Lance did it better and A tanked Sasuke's Chidori Lance with no damage. I doubt that even if Minato had wind nature that he could penetrate A's Lightning Armour BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE WIND NATURE SO IT DOESN'T MATTER.
    Yes Minato would be able to hit A but none of his attacks would hurt. The fight would drag out and A would be able to outlast him because he has better stamina and higher chakra levels.
    Re read what I put. He was off balance. He was in mid air and he thrusted his Kunai. Do you have any idea how difficult that is to pull off. And he still managed to almost cut it in half. And he does have wind nature. Reasons why. It's in his last name. And every jonin level ninja and above have a nature affinity. Stated by kakashi senpai. Minato also has tailed beast level chakra. Check his fight with kurama before he teleported him away. Read what he says. Not to mention FTG doesn't use chakra and rasengan seems to not affect any shinobi that uses it to the point where they are exhausted so as far as stamina goes he's fine.
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by -vegeta- View Post
    i don't need to counter any of your points because the manga and anime do it for me.









    minato easily dodged a's full speed and managed to get his kunai above a and teleport right above him and strike him. A on the other hand needed bee to save him. And minato only retreated because he was given the order to do so.
    +rep for some real proof.manga>some failed thread.
     
         

  20. #70
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I didn't only mentioned the Bees limb, i also mentioned the crater it created with only one kunai. Look at the middle of the pic:
    And it's with that kunai that he was about to finish A if Bee didn't interved
    I'm not denying Minato's strength but he is certainly not abnormally strong and there are quite a lot of ninja physically stronger than him. Most of that crater couldn't have been caused by Minato's kunai because he didn't even completely slice the tentacle and most of it was probably caused by Killer Bee's tentacle hitting the ground.

    And why didn't he wanted his brother to get hit if he wasn't in danger?
    A and B are one of the closest relationships in the series. Both of them would get incredibly upset if either one of them was injured or even attacked.(For example when A thought Akatsuki captured Killer Bee)

    I'm not underrating A speed. I only go the conclusion that if Minato was able to throw a kunai above A, teleport on a tree, and come back with a kunai on A's head, it means that while he is above A, i don't know why he can't use summoning jutsu on him, especially when you know it takes no time:
    He can even rasengan him before, just in order to put him on the floor from a second, the time he recovers, he already see food cart destroyer on him. But personally i don't believe A could handle Rasengan, especially Minatos version. Don't forget this jutsu was created by watching TBB, so it's no fodder technique

    Also, even if it doesn't work at the moment, it's not a waste of chakra, since from that moment, there will be 2opponents against A. Gamabunta will help in close combat. He also has some powerful suiton attacks. You also forget that Minato can summon every toad he wants. He can summon for example Pa and Ma, and they put A in the toad genjutsu. He has a lot of ways to finish A
    Summoning jutsu does take time. The user needs to take some off their own blood and perform handseals and make the summoning seal on the ground(or in mid-air). By that time A would be well out of harms way. I already said in my thread how A can use Gamabunta against him. Gamabunta's water attacks are not that powerful since they are only a C-Rank. Gamabunta would be useless in close combat since A would be able to dodge all of his attacks with ease and he would only end up destroying Minato's kunai. I wrote most of this in the thread.

    Also why is it always you that I end up having debates about A with ? >_>
    We have had about 3 different debates about A.
     
         

  21. #71
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

     
         

  22. #72
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by htmwall View Post
    Its not a story.Bro :flaw:
    I used evidence, facts and lots of true points. I would like to see you do the same.
     
         

  23. #73
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    why would minato attack A if he knew can't harm him?
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    I dunno, Minato was raping a and Bee with a kunai way too easily, Bee pushed A out the way, so I'd assume were it not for his tentacle, A would've been cleaved in half, and tbh we don't know Minatos full arsenal as of yet, but honestly once raikage is marked, he's dead.
     
         

  25. #75
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    :flaw:


    Since when did Minato have Wind ?

    rasengan is a WIND technique. do you even read the manga or watch the anime at all???
    Ransengan is a jutsu made from the user's chakra.
    It is a mixture of amount of, and the manipulation ( which is the sphere shape ) of the user's own chakra.
    Minato developed the technique to compliment his fighting style, which was zip and attack in quick successions.
    I'm not sure what kind of anime/manga you're watching or reading, but you made yourself look honestly ignorant.

    Rasen-shuriken, is the S-Class jutsu that naruto developed AFTER his element affinity training.

    OnTopic:

    You've made your strong points, but you can't base your arguments ( much like any other ) depending on the moves you WISH for the character to make and/or avoid. It's evident that Minato is a very versatile and observant shinobi, A's no joke don't get me wrong, but Minato was a ninja capable of performing beyond anyone's expectations. I guess you can even say that he toyed with both A & Killer B from the start of that battle, that alone would prove how much of as a capable ninja he was.

    I like A and he's a damn beast when it comes to brute force and speed with his heightened reflexes, but that fight could go either way since I see them as almost a match.
     
         
    Last edited by Direcorpse; 10-04-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •