Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

Good thread nobody has really countered your argument yet. We didnt see A use body flicker in that encounter either. If Minato could have easily beat A he would have done it in one of their many encounters. When minato retreated A was unharmed . Anybody saying minato could kill a with a kunai is bias. Im not sure raikage > minato . But he was definetly on par with minato.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Direcorpse View Post
    Ransengan is a jutsu made from the user's chakra.
    It is a mixture of amount of, and the manipulation ( which is the sphere shape ) of the user's own chakra.
    Minato developed the technique to compliment his fighting style, which was zip and attack in quick successions.
    I'm not sure what kind of anime/manga you're watching or reading, but you made yourself look honestly ignorant.

Rasen-shuriken, is the S-Class jutsu that naruto developed AFTER his element affinity training.
    Rasengan is not wind affinity based jutsu.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armin - This is what it feels

Minato doesn't need a kunai to teleport, didn't you watch the latest episode? He just needs the formula, he clearly tagged a formula on Bee and teleported to him. & Minato clearly outsmarted A because he TRIED to guess where he was going to teleport next and failed.

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

you did a good job bro
    but still Yondaime got this

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmfao.....u are a retard...... there's no point in making ur argument because the manga alrdy indicated that minato wins over A. Even A said it himself..... fail thread... GTFO

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

minato always beat raikage

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

As of right now, Minato loses to A imo, but I have a feeling that Kishi would show us more of Minato, I wish he would, I'd like to find our more about Minato's powers.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

minato basically has no feat to defeat top tier ninjas only hype we have to wait untill kishi reveals his full arsenals

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This thread is a joke. I get it, a's your fav character and he got his ass handed to him by minato, it hurts but you gotta move on and not live in denial.

And as for 'manga facts' , minato could teleport a tbb to a location of his choice. So lets say he teleports a charging A to the bottom of the ocean, 20000 feet deep. The lack of oxygen and incresed water pressure at depth would kill A. There.factually proven.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    This thread is a joke. I get it, a's your fav character and he got his ass handed to him by minato, it hurts but you gotta move on and not live in denial.

And as for 'manga facts' , minato could teleport a tbb to a location of his choice. So lets say he teleports a charging A to the bottom of the ocean, 20000 feet deep. The lack of oxygen and incresed water pressure at depth would kill A. There.factually proven.
    he must have a kunai at the bottom of the ocean i don't know why minato would have a kunai at the bottom of the ocean

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    he must have a kunai at the bottom of the ocean i don't know why minato would have a kunai at the bottom of the ocean
    Did he have a kunai where the tbb was teleported to? He only had a kunai in front of his face. And he pretty much picked a random place he wanted. No proof there was a kunai there.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

I don't think you understand that rasengan is a wind type jutsu so it would penetrate A's armor instantly since lightning is weak to wind. So Minato could finish it in a moment with FTG v2 using his rasengan on A. I also think you are severely underestimating the power of a normal rasengan.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LIKE A FLASH

lolz.... i guess you dont remember bee saving A from a "simple ftg, kunai" attack

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did he have a kunai where the tbb was teleported to? He only had a kunai in front of his face. And he pretty much picked a random place he wanted. No proof there was a kunai there.
    lol you are aware that the teleportation requires a seal right ? how can he teleport something to where there is no seal ?

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its funny how the person "A" that your saying can beat Minato said to that Minato always beat him and can never be defeated.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    A lot of people keep going back to what the Raikage said instead of looking at feats. Don't take things at face value.
    Its like the people who say Jiraiya> Itachi because Itachi said that him and Kisame would get beaten by Jiraiya.
    thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard, faced the facts of what the person actually said and your still tryin to cover your ass, you are beyond stuipid. close your thread its only gonna get worse from hear on... idiot

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    lol you are aware that the teleportation requires a seal right ? how can he teleport something to where there is no seal ?
    You are aware that manga>>>what you say? Prove that teleporting the tbb needed a seal at its destination, i.e where it was teleported to. Ppl like you who make up manga rules look like idiots when kishi shits in their face( tobi being obito ewas one such case). Theres a diff between ftg, and the s/t tech of minato used to teleport the tbb. Now provide manga proof that he needs a seal for the dest, or admit defeat, on FEATS for A to minato. Oh, you cant? Then dont push your assumptions on me, k?

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Just because sasukes chidori was able to pierce thru A's raiton armor doesnt mean rasegan will have the same affect, note rasegan isnt a wind type its chakra.

Even tho i see minato coming out on top 8 out of 10 times i woudnt be surprised if raikage was able to defeat him

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are aware that manga>>>what you say? Prove that teleporting the tbb needed a seal at its destination, i.e where it was teleported to. Ppl like you who make up manga rules look like idiots when kishi shits in their face( tobi being obito ewas one such case). Theres a diff between ftg, and the s/t tech of minato used to teleport the tbb. Now provide manga proof that he needs a seal for the dest, or admit defeat, on FEATS for A to minato. Oh, you cant? Then dont push your assumptions on me, k?
    dude he needs the seal to teleport

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As many people admitted before me, it is clearly shown in the manga. Minato wins.

1) How can Raikage tank a rasengan? He has no healing techniques. Rasengan does a lot of damage. In part one, Kabuto was healing himself before he received a rasengan, but this didnt help him at all.

2) A only needs one attack? What is the point of this statement if you cant land a single attack? Minato is faster than Raikage (admitted by himself).

3) Minato proved that his Hiraishin level 2 doesnt need tagging. He used this in the Obito fight.

4) Hmmm. Raikage will break one kunai and Minato will do what? Stand and watch him? He has many kunais available and its ridiculous to suppose that he will try to teleport to a broken kunai. Minato is not an idiot.

5) Large scale attack to mess up the kunais, meaning Raiga Bomb? So, Raikage will smash the ground, only to DEFEND? Once again, Hiraishin level 2 doesnt require a placed kunai...Minato hurls one, then teleports to the air.
    Minato killing himself teleporting underground? Jeez, you underestimate him a lot. He is not reckless. In the Obito fight his strategy skills were highlighted.

6) So, let me think. A kage level shinobi has no time to throw his kunais...Yellow flash has no time to place his kunais on the ground because Raikage will charge at him from the start. And you referred to a plot no jutsu? Even IF this was possible, the answer again is Hiraishin level 2.

7) Why did u bring Gamabunta in this fight? Minato has the upperhand due to his unbelievable speed and resorts to summons? Thats not rational.

8) Where did u read Raikage has more chakra than Minato? This is stated nowhere in the manga. Chakra exhaustion? From simply dodging? Wtf? Minato was out of chakra after teleporting the kyuubi with him. The fight will not last long. I already explained why.

Death God sealing technique is a special jutsu which is useful in rare occasions. Its a suicide attack. Minato doesnt need it in this battle.

Last edited by pantelis2006; 10-05-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Rasengan is not wind affinity based jutsu.
    Read my post, I was replying to the person that did say Rasengan is a wind based Jutsu.
    I know full well of what rasengan is, and how it's performed. :P

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShikamarUchiha10 View Post
    I don't think you understand that rasengan is a wind type jutsu so it would penetrate A's armor instantly since lightning is weak to wind. So Minato could finish it in a moment with FTG v2 using his rasengan on A. I also think you are severely underestimating the power of a normal rasengan.
    Actually, Fuuton-Rasengan and Rasen-shuriken are wind techniques. A mere rasengan is an incomplete jutsu, stated by Kakashi. Minato couldnt add wind chakra...Only Naruto achieved this.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by straightup View Post
    ok so heres a couple of points for you.

1. wind >>>>lightning every day all day
    2. minato literally already won this fight
    3. Rasengan would have done emence damage to a's lightning cloak because 1 the rasengan is a wind technique and 2 it destroys chackra on a cellular level so im sure that a chakra cloak spells bad news when a rasengan comes into contact with it.
    4. if the riakage could have beaten minato he would have won the fight that day that they faught instead of letting minato make him look like a fool. i got pleanty more
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. Also, my username has nothing to do with being a Sasuke fanboy, i don't favor anyone, i just like the manga overall.

OT:#3 is half correct, only Naruto's Rasenshuriken destorys chakra on a cellular level. If i'm not mistaking, A would not stand a chance against Naruto's Bijuu cloak, yet Minato broke Tobi's control of the actual Nine Tails, without any effort in it, and he single handedly fought Tobi and the Nine Tails. I'm not sure that A could ever do that, not now, or at the same age as Minato during the incident.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you basically handicapped Minato, last I checked raiton armor doesn't actually electrocute anything, saying Minato can't tag him because of that is pure comedy, Minato's seals can move on their own, he doesn't have to make physical contact, he can even leave seals on ppl through rasengan, and KBee pushed A out the way of Minato's kunai, and it was sliced in half.

I guarantee you raikage isn't going to just tank a rasengan, and if A messes with gamabunta for 1 second, it's long enough for Minato to get him, A is not the third raikage, nothing in the manga even implies he could tank a rasengan, furthermore, Minato had wind as an affinity, this means that he may have been able to channel the chakra over his kunai, similar to Asuma, if so, A stands next to no chance, Minato is just a bad matchup for him.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not a minato fanboy,but man does minato take this....