This user has no status.

Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato

Minato would win. Obvious

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I mean have u read the manga? The 4th raikage said he didn't think any ninja would ever surpass the 4th Hokage. BTW this was before either of them were kages. BUT I would think that the raikage would say the same thing before seeing Naruto's speed in BM.

Just go watch the latest Naruto episode.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Once again Minato is being overrated for almost beating a child, who happen to be his former student. Until it is stated that Minato defeated someone of any significance, he's just above the average shinobi.
    Now this is funny, but if you want to play this game then lets.

Orochimaru was one-shot by a child in Itachi and then proceeded to lose to another child. Who has Orochimaru defeated that's of significance so far in this manga? Hiruzen? Don't make me laugh. Most shinobi from part 2 would destroy old Hiruzen including Obito. He lost against Itachi, against Sasuke, and against Itachi again. He couldn't even manage to put down an old Hiruzen who lost most of his strength before losing his hands. I guess Orochimaru's only your above average shinobi.

Your hatred for Minato gives way to such pathetic arguments from you. Your arguments about him aren't even worth responding to most of the time because most of them are completely illogical.

Obito has extremely hax abilities in his s/t jutsu/intangibility and he has cells of both Uchiha and Senju. Him being a kid makes no difference on how powerful he was. You sit here and make it seem as if any shinobi could've beaten Obito and that's just being completely foolish and ignorant. BM Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Bee were even having an extremely hard time against Obito when he was using the same shit he used against Minato with that being his s/t jutsu/intangibility.

Anyway I'd love for you to name me several shinobi that could perform just as well as Minato that night? I'll wait.

Last edited by -Vegeta-; 10-05-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

Kishi>>Everything you just said

Minato>A deal with it. Minato owned A and Bee together. had a clear shot to kill A but Bee saved him.

A even admits that Minato was stronger and better then him

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    There is something called Praise. I like how you didn't counter any of my points but instead repeated that A said he was unsurpassable. A never lost to Minato. Minato lost that fight because he was the one that retreated(ran away).
    You keep stating that Minato ran away....if you read the manga the leaf had already gotten the retreat signal...and by the way when one man fights a perfect jinchuriki and one of the strongest shinobi of his time and he simply walks away bc he doesnt feel the need to kill them doesnt mean he lost. If that was the case then Madara lost to Muu and Onoki bc he decided to leave the fight and not continue to fight them and kill them.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    This thread is a joke. I get it, a's your fav character and he got his ass handed to him by minato, it hurts but you gotta move on and not live in denial.

And as for 'manga facts' , minato could teleport a tbb to a location of his choice. So lets say he teleports a charging A to the bottom of the ocean, 20000 feet deep. The lack of oxygen and incresed water pressure at depth would kill A. There.factually proven.
    A is not my favourite character but he is one of my favourites. A never got his ass handed to him either.

Living in denial.:rofl:. This is an anime how could some one be in denial over that. :flaw:
    It is not teleporting. It is a S/T barrier that can redirect a long range attack and because of the way it is employed it would not work against A's short range attacks. Minato also needs a kunai there.
    It would not work against A because it needs several handseals and A would have got to him in the time he would have done the second one. A is not blind when he is running, his reflexes are on par with his speed so he could just go around the barrier.

Instead of my thread being a joke your post became a joke.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Vegeta- View Post
    Now this is funny, but if you want to play this game then lets.

Orochimaru was one-shot by a child in Itachi and then proceeded to lose to another child. Who has Orochimaru defeated that's of significance so far in this manga? Hiruzen? Don't make me laugh. Most shinobi from part 2 would destroy old Hiruzen including Obito. He lost against Itachi, against Sasuke, and against Itachi again. He couldn't even manage to put down an old Hiruzen who lost most of his strength before losing his hands. I guess Orochimaru's only your above average shinobi.

Your hatred for Minato gives way to such pathetic arguments from you. Your arguments about him aren't even worth responding to most of the time because most of them are completely illogical.

Obito has extremely hax abilities in his s/t jutsu/intangibility and he has cells of both Uchiha and Senju. Him being a kid makes no difference on how powerful he was. You sit here and make it seem as if any shinobi could've beaten Obito and that's just being completely foolish and ignorant. BM Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Bee were even having an extremely hard time against Obito when he was using the same shit he used against Minato with that being his s/t jutsu/intangibility.

Anyway I'd love for you to name me several shinobi that could perform just as well as Minato that night? I'll wait.
    Totally agree +rep

Minatos really strong, why dont u ppl get that
    Haven't u seen him fight? when has he ever lost? (cut the kyuubi part because the had to protect his family and village at the same time)

Pl. know before u post, he owned a-b tag team which was the ultimate tag team in naruto, nuf said

Last edited by Ira; 10-05-2012 at 01:28 PM.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

1. You can't make up "proof" if it's not in the manga.

2. Minato had a distinct advantage wherein he had more speed.

3. lightning armor didn't protect him from Sasuke's Chidori, I don't think it'd do much good vs Rasengan

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    1. You can't make up "proof" if it's not in the manga.

2. Minato had a distinct advantage wherein he had more speed.

3. lightning armor didn't protect him from Sasuke's Chidori, I don't think it'd do much good vs Rasengan
    It did protect him from Sasuke's chidori lance and Sasuke was flung back by the aftershock.This was also aimed at A's back.
    I said that Minato has the speed advantage in the thread and stated lots of ways to counter it. Chidori would be better suited to penetrating A's Lightning Armour rather than rasengan because Chidori is a piercing technique.

I guess this just shows me you didn't read the thread.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .

Minato over A any day. Minato beat him in a few battles and I ielueve hes still hidden technuiqes not shown yet.

Mangekyo Sharingan assasinitachi123's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Training to Get Eternal
    Mangekyo

Quote Originally Posted by cmilius View Post
    Don't you watch the new cannon naruto 282 where the fourth raikage said that no could have defeated minato and you are saying raikage is stronger damn some people are dumb.
    i agree with you man.... without bee there raikage might have even got killed in that episode...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

now look at the image above. EVEN THE CURRENT RAIKAGE A DID NOT SURPASSED MINATO AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    A is not my favourite character but he is one of my favourites. A never got his ass handed to him either.

Living in denial.:rofl:. This is an anime how could some one be in denial over that. :flaw:
    It is not teleporting. It is a S/T barrier that can redirect a long range attack and because of the way it is employed it would not work against A's short range attacks. Minato also needs a kunai there.
    It would not work against A because it needs several handseals and A would have got to him in the time he would have done the second one. A is not blind when he is running, his reflexes are on par with his speed so he could just go around the barrier.

Instead of my thread being a joke your post became a joke.
    yeah A is not your favorite character. your favorite was uchiha thats why your signature is MADARA :rofl:

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This thread is stupid, I can't even read the rest of it.

The fourth also has raikiri/chidori which sasuke used to peirce A's lightning armor, and if Asays minato is better and we've seen them fight and minato was better.... wtf are you even going on about this for

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are comparing the then Minato and the present Raikage. Back then A wasnt a match for Minato. Now years have passed Raikage has devoloped skills increased his chakra strength ..... If Minato was alive, who knows what he might be capable of now. Raikage wouldn't even be a match in terms of skills taijutsu chakra levels and all of above who knows he might be on top of all shinobi list. He might have developed many new techniques to counter each and every known jutsu. He might have been unstoppable.

Good Kid M.A.A.D City namikaze12's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minato Solo's

Minato will outsmart a, Minato > A

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lenin View Post
    You are comparing the then Minato and the present Raikage. Back then A wasnt a match for Minato. Now years have passed Raikage has devoloped skills increased his chakra strength ..... If Minato was alive, who knows what he might be capable of now. Raikage wouldn't even be a match in terms of skills taijutsu chakra levels and all of above who knows he might be on top of all shinobi list. He might have developed many new techniques to counter each and every known jutsu. He might have been unstoppable.
    .... the present raikage is past his prime and is missing an arm due to an encounter with a pre-exhausted 17 year old uchiha who just barely discovered his ms powers, and if it weren't for intervention he would've lost his life. Pretty similar to B's intervention, doesn't seem like he's grown.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope. A and Minato were drawing against each other more than once, but at each time A had Bee as his support.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn

Minato > A

Manga is better proof than anything you could dream up.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

When people talk about Minato, they only think about his speed, or rasengan, but they are always forgetting his capacities to use summoning techniques. Besides from his impressiv speed or sealing techniques, if he wants he can even have access on Suiton, Fuuton, Katon or even others by using Summoning jutsus. Gamabunta was said to be Minatos personal summoning, which means that he had the habit to summon him sometimes in battle. By summoning Gamabunta, he can use Food Cart Destroyer, a powerful taijutsu technique even able to immobilise the Kyubi himself(Gamabunta also has a little sword himself to fight and has shown great agility while fighting Shukaku), he can also use Water Release Gunshot, which was powerful enough to even be able to counter the one tails fuuton attack. Gamabunta can also use toad oil bullet for a combination technique for example

He can summon Fukasaku or Shima who both have fuuton and katon techniques. They even have strong sage frog song able to paralyse the opponent. They can even use Sage Mode by collecting natural energy, which increase their ninjutsu, taijutsu and even genjutsu power. They can use the strongest genjutsu in Naruto verse, toad genjutsu(said by Databook)

He is a much more well-rounded fighter than Raikage to lose against him

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

completely agree +rep.
    its def either a tie or victory for raikage. cos alll minato can do is run basically. no point in having amazing speed if you cant attack.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    No one will flame U .. if they have proper mind ... u think ur ri8 ... others think they r ri8 ... thats the point !

We dont know much about minato .. so dont jump out on conclusion ... and as u can see .. after so long time .. Now also 4th Raikage said ( and watch carefully ... wat he said .. thats not the only fight ... "we fought so many times" ... ) he thought no-one will ever surpass minato ... so in all those fights if minato used the same tech .. then eventually A would understood and beat him ... but he "Cant" which proves minato has some other tech in his sleeves also ... so dude . dont jump on conclusion when u dont know the whole story :D
    YOU SAID WELL!!!! YEAH!! +REP:ice:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Quote Originally Posted by danzo auditore de firenze View Post
    did any of you even read it ? I gave lots of points why i believe a > minato and you lot keep coming back with shit like "a said minato is not surpassed". Pain said that jiraiya would have beaten him with info but no one believes that. Itachi said that him and kisame would lose to jiraiya but no one believes that either.
    Somethings are said as praise and are not actually true.

No that wouldn't work because of the nature the jutsu is employed. Minato wouldn't even have time to make the seals and that attack is used to redirect long range attacks. Minato's space time barrier is nothing like tobi's space-time migration. Even if that absurd theory did work a would be able to survive it with little to no injuries since he survived mabui teleportation. (which i wrote in the thread)

watch the latest anime dude!!! Minato doesn't have to make seals... He made a seal to the tentacle without forming seals...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato>A
    He even stated it in the latest anime
    He also said that he thought that Minato was the strongest ninja ever since he versed kyuubi and tobi
    Speed wise: Minato wins
    Intellect: Minato wins
    Strength: A wins

BTW rasengan isn't Minato's only offensive jutsu he is noted as a hokage meaning that he knows way more than 3 jutsu's

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

minato beat raikage AND killer bee at the same time

imagine raikage ALONE

fail thread

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»