mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

obito plot hole

Ok this is why tobi being obito was just wrong. First off obito was a below average uchiha with little potential. So he gets to the battlefield and as soon as he unlocks his ms he's already a master at it. Sasuke and itachi were both geniuses above the average uchiha and neither one of them master their ms. What do you guys think about that I'm not a big fan of this chapter myself.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: obito plot hole

I also thought that he made more plot holes than he filled.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    Ok this is why tobi being obito was just wrong. First off obito was a below average uchiha with little potential. So he gets to the battlefield and as soon as he unlocks his ms he's already a master at it. Sasuke and itachi were both geniuses above the average uchiha and neither one of them master their ms. What do you guys think about that I'm not a big fan of this chapter myself.
    1. I think its more like Kakashi unlocked MS allowing Obito's eye to also unlock MS
    2. I wouldn't call what Obito did as being a master at it he just staid ghost form against the mist shinobi how much practice do you think that takes? on off switch type of thing.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

how is that a plothole?

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    I also thought that he made more plot holes than he filled.
    Yes, yes he did! :noc:

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    1. I think its more like Kakashi unlocked MS allowing Obito's eye to also unlock MS
    2. I wouldn't call what Obito did as being a master at it he just staid ghost form against the mist shinobi how much practice do you think that takes? on off switch type of thing.
    No, they both saw Rin die, so kind of both of them unlooked it. :y :shrug:

Last edited by IKSOKRIPS; 10-10-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he can't master it rofl, it just appears that when he has ms active he becomes intangible, it has no other ability how hard can it be. You see the first scene where shurinken are tossed at him he doesnt get hit, and he seems like he don't get it, when he then wants to attack he simply materialses, probably the easiest technique to master, though you need to be smart to get the timing right, but we've already seen Minato and Kakashi are way superior to him because of that.

I don't like the chapter either, a lot of time on a completely useless fighting scene which we couldn't care less about, but Kishi showed it and so far no plot holes.. The reason he is strong is just because of the zetsu suit, so what is OP is the zetsu suit, we can only wonder why the current zetsus are such fodder, but meh who cares, this one is probably special and made for obito.. You see zetsu said madara chose obito, so madara probably planned for all this, Rin, Obito, the mist nin, his only miscalculation probably was kakashi

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

....no. The human body does amazing things when angered. Now imagine a body that is half Senju, half Uchiha, with the Senju DNA boosting the Uchiha DNA....and suddenly, things should make sense.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

do you now what a plot hole is first of all hes an uchiha i believe his rage caused him to trigger his ability and whose to say he didnt have hidden talent you think madara would want any down graded uchiha its obvious madara saw potential in him

Last edited by julio10ification; 10-10-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

its always the same...when something new happens or appears everyone is talking about plot holes...when hes explaining those holes and filling them, everyone is angry cause its some1's past and there is not much action..as soon as there is action again they complain about 1. "a completely useless fighting scene which they couldn't care less about," and 2. about how this is a plothole
    guys seriously? kishi can do whatever he wants..if he says and "average" uchiha "masters" his ms right away then its not a plothole, but the actual plot...

God of F*cking Sh*t up Rorschach's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    training

It makes too much sense... he's angry, just unlocked his MS, has that weird zetsu ish attached to him that can use wood element and his MS just needs to switch On and OFF for him to kill a few people... look at the last page where it looks like he just came to his senses....... He's like, huh? oh, im in hell.... he has lost it...a lot of shinobi's have lost it and used jutsus that are new to them, Naruto's first transformation into the 4 tails, Sasuke's first(well second) unlocking of his own sharingan against Haku, Sasuke's first release of the cursed seal, Kakashi using Sharingan well after JUST transplanting it in, it does make sense though, i love this chapter, show a little of Obito losing his trust in the way the world works and deciding to follow Madara fully..... DOPE!!

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    its always the same...when something new happens or appears everyone is talking about plot holes...when hes explaining those holes and filling them, everyone is angry cause its some1's past and there is not much action..as soon as there is action again they complain about 1. "a completely useless fighting scene which they couldn't care less about," and 2. about how this is a plothole
    guys seriously? kishi can do whatever he wants..if he says and "average" uchiha "masters" his ms right away then its not a plothole, but the actual plot...
    U got some good points but my point is how a genius like itachi who has his ms for years not master the ms but somebody like obito activates his and right away he knows how to got intangible and dodge everthing thrown at him

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well even zetsu said....your using the munkuton already or something...no wonder madara picked you so in the end who are you to tell anyone what their potential is

secondly i dont think obito knew he was using it he charged in bloodlusted and prolly didnt care if he got hit or not and didnt even know he was phazing he just wanted to tear ppl apart

this is how he used it without knowing

ppl keep calling plot hole where there isnt one

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=sage22;8699410]U got some good points but my point is how a genius like itachi who has his ms for years not master the ms but somebody like obito activates his and right away he knows how to got intangible and dodge everthing thrown at him.

I couldve sworn Itachi been mastered his sharingan. he only unlocked both his MS abilities to get Susanoo soo...what are you talking about?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    CONVERGE AFI2013

Think about it, naruto started as the worst ninja ever, now he's crazy good, though still stupid at times. And when he was in danger or angered, he'd go into his little tailed beast mode. So why can't obito, under pressure, angered, accidently use his ms? All he cared about was rin, he wasnt really paying any attention to what was doing-he just lost himself to rage.

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=ItachixHatake;8699493]
    U got some good points but my point is how a genius like itachi who has his ms for years not master the ms but somebody like obito activates his and right away he knows how to got intangible and dodge everthing thrown at him.

I couldve sworn Itachi been mastered his sharingan. he only unlocked both his MS abilities to get Susanoo soo...what are you talking about?
    I said the MS pay attention dude.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

well i actually think itachi did master his MS pretty early(about the uchiha massacre time by the age of 13, like obito in the recent chapter) how is it not mastered when he possessed tsukuyomi, amaterasu and susanoo?? besides, only being a genius doesnt meant that your better in everything....the manga just showed us how obito used his ms for the first time...thats not a plothole, but the opposit, an actual fact. it appears he is very skilled with his ms despite of being known a clumsy ninja....and also, just think once about naruto. he wasnt a genius either...and still mastered a jonin class jutsu in like the very first chapters^^
    U got some good points but my point is how a genius like itachi who has his ms for years not master the ms but somebody like obito activates his and right away he knows how to got intangible and dodge everthing thrown at him

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i actually think itachi did master his MS pretty early(about the uchiha massacre time by the age of 13, like obito in the recent chapter) how is it not mastered when he possessed tsukuyomi, amaterasu and susanoo?? besides, only being a genius doesnt meant that your better in everything....the manga just showed us how obito used his ms for the first time...thats not a plothole, but the opposit, an actual fact. it appears he is very skilled with his ms despite of being known a clumsy ninja....and also, just think once about naruto. he wasnt a genius either...and still mastered a jonin class jutsu in like the very first chapters^^
    Actually itachi didn't master it. He can't control ametasu and his susanoo doesn't have legs. Also the thing about naruto is he has an inhuman amount of chakra thanks to the 9 tails.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

he didnt perfect his susanoo thats right, the only one who managed to do so is madara....besides his ms was at least as mastered as sasukes...he didnt control amaterasus shapes as well as sasuke...but on the other hand he had a much much more improved tsukuyomi..besides itachis amaterasu was also much hotter than sasukes...i dont know what standarts you set for master a technique...but out of the uchihas itachi mastered his ms the best, second to madara himself...
    Actually itachi didn't master it. He can't control ametasu and his susanoo doesn't have legs. Also the thing about naruto is he has an inhuman amount of chakra thanks to the 9 tails.

mr sage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he didnt perfect his susanoo thats right, the only one who managed to do so is madara....besides his ms was at least as mastered as sasukes...he didnt control amaterasus shapes as well as sasuke...but on the other hand he had a much much more improved tsukuyomi..besides itachis amaterasu was also much hotter than sasukes...i dont know what standarts you set for master a technique...but out of the uchihas itachi mastered his ms the best, second to madara himself...
    Oh yea anyway I didn't like this chapter

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

lol ok....i just didnt see any plotholes thats all^^
    Oh yea anyway I didn't like this chapter