Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: BM and SM unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    ummmm i simply said space time ninjutsu , like tobis which takes time to initiate etc. but lets be honest a fanboy like you who sees naruto must die cant accept that narutos potential is in the same league as madara and hashirama , now lets put this in fanboy perspective....

2 tomoe sharingan cant read kakashis movements , but a 3 tomoe can , now kakashi is slow compared to kisame and bee who sasuke couldnt keep up with when bee fought taka , and naruto is too fast for bee to see clearly as anything other than a flash of light (he might possibly travel at lightspeed seeing as he is only seen as light when he moves at speed), he is faster than the raikage aswell ....

YOUR uchiha fanboyism is pathetic and is simply un called for , everyone apart from you and another sasuke fanboy agree with me and want to see this.... you clearly dont so GTFO
    Except Madara and Hashirama aren't unstoppable, they have weaknesses. Naruto in both SM and KM being unstoppable means that no one can defeat him. Naruto is certainly strong, but I wouldn't want Naruto to be so strong that he's unstoppable and unable to be defeated by anyone in the series.

Another point I'd like to raise is that just because everyone agrees with you doesn't make your opinion right. An opinion is neither right nor wrong, but a good opinion is supported by good reasons and arguments.

I want Naruto to be a strong Hokage worthy of protecting Konoha and its people, and being the strongest in the village. But what I would hate is that he would be even stronger than the Hokages that come after him, because then the Hokage line would only get weaker instead of stronger. One thing that did attract me to Naruto is a > b > c logic doesn't work in Naruto like it does in DBZ, therefore you can have a Hokage that's stronger than the previous Hokage, but that doesn't mean that the new Hokage (ex Hiruzen) can defeat the previous Hokage's (ex Hashirama) opponent (ex Madara).

So, instead of bashing a person for their opinion and getting all worked up over it, give good reasons why you think his opinion is flawed, or his reasoning is flawed. Otherwise, I don't recommend posting.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    Except Madara and Hashirama aren't unstoppable, they have weaknesses. Naruto in both SM and KM being unstoppable means that no one can defeat him. Naruto is certainly strong, but I wouldn't want Naruto to be so strong that he's unstoppable and unable to be defeated by anyone in the series.

Another point I'd like to raise is that just because everyone agrees with you doesn't make your opinion right. An opinion is neither right nor wrong, but a good opinion is supported by good reasons and arguments.

I want Naruto to be a strong Hokage worthy of protecting Konoha and its people, and being the strongest in the village. But what I would hate is that he would be even stronger than the Hokages that come after him, because then the Hokage line would only get weaker instead of stronger. One thing that did attract me to Naruto is a > b > c logic doesn't work in Naruto like it does in DBZ, therefore you can have a Hokage that's stronger than the previous Hokage, but that doesn't mean that the new Hokage (ex Hiruzen) can defeat the previous Hokage's (ex Hashirama) opponent (ex Madara).

So, instead of bashing a person for their opinion and getting all worked up over it, give good reasons why you think his opinion is flawed, or his reasoning is flawed. Otherwise, I don't recommend posting.
    now did you read how proportionately nature energy would be for BM? basically hed be able to absorb 25 x more nature energy , imagine how enhanced narutos body would be , let alone his regular intake , i respect how you feel about naruto not being the strongest , but he is the hero of the story , and the heroes almost always come out to be the strongest living character, now we have seen both madara and hashiramas abilities naruto still has a ways to go and apart from mastering atleast 2 more chakra natures , i only see this as the other way to surpass them(and beat edo madara to the point where he can be sealed),the hokage line wont be weaker , it may just relapse like before , the first 5 kage have been getting weaker the closer you get to the present , now what if naruto became hokage without kakashi becoming hokage.... it could repeat the patern , seeing as konohamaru is going to fight naruto for the seat of hokage , if konohamaru doesnt die of unnatural causes he could be the next in line and slightly weaker, and the kages strength all over the globe always varies massively to previous and future kage , naruto can be the strongest for many more kage , it doesnt mean the line of kage is weaker , after the end of the war you wont need to be as strong as naruto and sasuke could be , or even currently for that matter , i never bashed anyone due to their opinion , they simply rejected the theory all togethor

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    well we saw it happen before and he was raping 5 bijuus at once by himself. but not unstoppable. kabuto and nagato can defeat him
    wrong , they would easily be speed blitzed and BMSM naruto would have so much nature energy it would he hard to beat him using anything other than chibaku tensei , bansho tenin and shinra tensei , you also have to remember nagato is quite slow and easily speed blitzed , and kabuto is debateable.... but BMSM is probably on the same level as hashirama and madara ( if it will happen)

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Did you even read? He said "IF" Naruto used BM and SM at the same time..
    It is obvious that the guy is anti Naruto just look at his ****ing name.
    The guy is a Sasuke C Sucker so he did not take time to read what Rinnemaki said..

Page 2 of 2 « First 12