Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Bet you never noticed how zetsu never called anyone madara even when tobi claimed to be madara zetsu always referred to tobi as him or he or even tobi shouldve been a big red flag then...yes he knew it was obito obviously then it dawned on me again now that this old guy says hes madara and everybody jumps to it like yea he is madara because hes old and he gave his eyes away that could possibly be his brother you dont really know and the fact that zetsu never calls him madara yet refers to the old guy as he or him and not to metion zetsu calls everybody their name because he know exactly who they are.....dont really think thats madara......edo tensei and that "supposely" madara dont add up im not saying that madara doesnt kno nagato but it would be more relevant if madara was revived in is prime because that how edo tensei works brings you back at exactly the moment when you died zetsu is really the mastermind behind everything at least the way i see it zetsu has yet to show what he fully knows.....oh dont care for your theories your going to post about how this is wrong or flaming or new to this follow this website for awhile so whatever dont know how to post links from my iphone so yea go look for yourself and see what im talkin about if you got tome to read and comment u got time to think before you speak
     
         

  2. #2
    #1 Gfxer of NB 2012 Sasuke..'s Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Well yeah, but he's made by Madara and i think he has been ordered to do all that. and yeah he's a pretty good act, even when they were alone he called him tobi.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    922
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Welcome to the NarutoBase!
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Well yeah, but he's made by Madara and i think he has been ordered to do all that. and yeah he's a pretty good act, even when they were alone he called him tobi.
    True but still doesnt explain why he doesnt addresses him as such which makes me believe that madara set this up well before he died
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Zexicon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzjusmee View Post
    Bet you never noticed how zetsu never called anyone madara even when tobi claimed to be madara zetsu always referred to tobi as him or he or even tobi shouldve been a big red flag then...yes he knew it was obito obviously then it dawned on me again now that this old guy says hes madara and everybody jumps to it like yea he is madara because hes old and he gave his eyes away that could possibly be his brother you dont really know and the fact that zetsu never calls him madara yet refers to the old guy as he or him and not to metion zetsu calls everybody their name because he know exactly who they are.....dont really think thats madara......edo tensei and that "supposely" madara dont add up im not saying that madara doesnt kno nagato but it would be more relevant if madara was revived in is prime because that how edo tensei works brings you back at exactly the moment when you died zetsu is really the mastermind behind everything at least the way i see it zetsu has yet to show what he fully knows.....oh dont care for your theories your going to post about how this is wrong or flaming or new to this follow this website for awhile so whatever dont know how to post links from my iphone so yea go look for yourself and see what im talkin about if you got tome to read and comment u got time to think before you speak
    Didn't even read it all I see is a...
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,675
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Didn't even read it all I see is a...
    Why do u even post .... And yeah that is interesting
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Didn't even read it all I see is a...
    It seems your one of those idiots i was talkin about NEXT!!!!!
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Sostrange89's Avatar
    Status
    Sostrange89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    250
    Location
    on your girlfriend's mind
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Maybe madara didn't create the zetsu. Maybe they can be formed from the gedo mazda from somebody with highchakra. Maybe they're physical personalities of the juubi. Maybe you are correct in saying zetsu is the mastermind because it gets its personality from the gedo maza and its just using madara, obito, and even nagato to complete its body.

    But let me get back on your topic (sorry for getting off topic)

    I do believe zetsu knows more or is more to the plan than kishi let him on to be.
     
         
    Last edited by Sostrange89; 10-04-2012 at 09:51 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Zexicon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzjusmee View Post
    It seems your one of those idiots i was talkin about NEXT!!!!!
    How am I an idiot and you didn't put any spaces in your post you just crammed it all together.
    Alt's these days. :sy:
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    How am I an idiot and you didn't put any spaces in your post you just crammed it all together.
    Alt's these days. :sy:
    Oooh im sorry that you cant comprehend sentences being close together as if it was an short novel two things became clear

    1. You obviously never read a book or atleast opened one

    2. Your retarded
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xMadara View Post
    Welcome to the NarutoBase!
    Thanks
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Zexicon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itzjusmee View Post
    Oooh im sorry that you cant comprehend sentences being close together as if it was an short novel two things became clear

    1. You obviously never read a book or atleast opened one

    2. Your retarded
    Wow. Now you want to space them out. To late to do that. -_-
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sostrange89 View Post
    Maybe madara didn't create the zetsu. Maybe they can be formed from the gedo mazda from somebody with highchakra. Maybe they're physical personalities of the juubi. Maybe you are correct in saying zetsu is the mastermind because it gets its personality from the gedo maza and its just using madara, obito, and even nagato to complete its body.

    But let me get back on your topic (sorry for getting off topic)

    I do believe zetsu knows more or is more to the plan than kishi let him on to be.
    Your post opened up new doors maybe they are different traits of the SO6P
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Wow. Now you want to space them out. To late to do that. -_-
    Just making sure a retard like you was able to understand your inteleigents was being in question looks like you didnt lmao the only thing you noticed was the space between the sentences ao great lord almighty why does he create such idiots sigh....gotta love em tho
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Zexicon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Its obvious that your a 12 yr. old kid that never wrote an essay. In essay you have to space out your paragraphs.
    You didn't -_-

    How about you check to see if there are other threads that contain brick walls of text
    on narutobase like yours.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Zexicon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Oh never mind its because your new. You learn from your mistakes anyway so don't let it happen again.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Its obvious that your a 12 yr. old kid that never wrote an essay. In essay you have to space out your paragraphs.
    You didn't -_-

    How about you check to see if there are other threads that contain brick walls of text
    on narutobase like yours.
    Lmao i thought i said a novel where did you get an essay from was that really your comback really thats jus sad truely but its cool tho your simply being outclass by an newbie and your to dumb to notice it i guess thats how the world works either you have the brain power or you dont and you my mentally challenge friend dont have got it
     
         

  18. #18
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,558
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    How can Zetsu be a creation when his headband clearly says he is from the Village hidden in the Grass?
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexicon View Post
    Oh never mind its because your new. You learn from your mistakes anyway so don't let it happen again.
    Besides i wasted to much time on you foolish simple-minded child if you wish to get smarter than me curse me and hate me and cling to your meaningless existance get out of my thread and get your brain power up then one day when you possess the same brain power as me then come back and stand before me
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Itzjusmee's Avatar
    Status
    Itzjusmee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zetsu zetsu mastermind!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    How can Zetsu be a creation when his headband clearly says he is from the Village hidden in the Grass?
    He is made from the statue he's not from any village if anything its just a cover so no one would ask question about where he is really from....you dont find it odd that zetsu is part of the akatsuki even though they know how weak he really is come on now
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •