Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status

Question on edo tensai

Ok so heres the question. Why was every edo tensai revived in there prime except negato who was completely crippled. Even Itachi who was sick for so long came back perfect health

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Question on edo tensai

Thing is, he wasn't crippled he just needed to absorb chakra with his own body to regain his strength i think that still was his prime.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Not everyone was revived in their prime...Madara's edo tensei was manipulated by Kabuto to bring him back to his younger self. Hanzo wasn't in his prime as Mifune mentioned he had lost his skills due to Hanzo going into hiding. If you look at Chiyo she is still an old lady!

Many do seem in their prime probably because that is when they just happened to die!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Edo tensei revives you as you were the moment of your death,only Madara was on his prime, Itachi was like that because edo tensei negates sicknesses, Chiyo was revived as old you know

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    How Do You Kill The Undead?

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    Thing is, he wasn't crippled he just needed to absorb chakra with his own body to regain his strength i think that still was his prime.
    ^this

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only reasoning I can think of is plot. I mean, nagato in his prime with rinnegan, summons, and mastery of all elements from the start of the war would have been just too much. If he had been like that from the start I feel like either bee or naruto would have gone down during their fight before itachi had even really gotten a chance to help them.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

This jutsu is to complicated and will confuse anyone who tries to fully understand it, just go with it and don't try to question stuff like this afterall it's just fiction.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The 3 View Post
    The only reasoning I can think of is plot. I mean, nagato in his prime with rinnegan, summons, and mastery of all elements from the start of the war would have been just too much. If he had been like that from the start I feel like either bee or naruto would have gone down during their fight before itachi had even really gotten a chance to help them.
    But they were going down?? Itachi saved them, if it weren't for him they'd be sucked up you know he was on his prime when he got revived trust me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No one except Madara was revived in their prime unless they died in their prime, Madara's Edo Tensei was special as noted by Kabuto.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is hard to say what Itachi was revived as, considering we did not even know he was sick until Sasuke pushed him to the edge. Until then we thought Itachi was perfectly fine. Also with Itachi's illness being one of an internal nature how do we know his organs were not in an almost constat flux of failure and rebirth. It very well could be he was sick and Edo was healing him all the while he never shows it because he is never really pushed to the point were it would affect him.

Also since we do not really know what state the other EDO's were in when they died we cannot really say that they were brought back in anything other than the way they were when they died. Except for Madara and Kabuto has already told us he was revived better than his prime.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~'Sasuke Uchiha'~ View Post
    But they were going down?? Itachi saved them, if it weren't for him they'd be sucked up you know he was on his prime when he got revived trust me.
    I completely agree with you that itachi is the reason they survived. All I mean is if nagato wasn't relatively handicapped at the start of the fight, and was able to fight at full power while being completely manipulated i don't think that both bee and naruto would have survived. Him being crippled allowed for Itachi to be released from Edo and save their asses before they could really get their asses completely handed to them (them being naruto and bee)

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You should be asking, how the hell does the Jutsu know what kind of clothes they were wearing and how it regenerates as well? :P

So weird haha

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato uncrippled with the Rinnegan's full power would be a beast. A sharingan can copy jutsu, but a rinnegan can master any jutsu and all chakra natures. Kekkei genkai come from combination of two or more chakra natures, and with the Rinnegan's mastery of chakra natures, it's very possible that Nagato could perform any kekkei genkai he chooses. It hasn't been shown, so that's just speculation on my part. It definitely would explain why the sage of the six paths can perform any jutsu he desires.