Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara EMS / Rinnegan / Izanagi Theory

I was thinking, what if when a EMS uses Izanagi, instead of losing the eyesight in one eye, they lose the added eyes (Izuna for Madara, Itachi for Sasuke)?

I - like others - am thinking Madara used Izanagi to escape Hashirama, but I was thinking, wouldn't he lose sight in one eye - how would Nagato get both eyes containing the Rinnegan? So then I thought...what if the Izanagi shut out the light provided by Izuna's eyes and with that pain and loss he awoke the Rinnegan instead?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara EMS / Rinnegan / Izanagi Theory

I think madara just happened to survive their fight.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I think madara just happened to survive their fight.
    People thought he died, the use of Izanagi would have made it that much more believable and likely necessary. Don't see why Hashi would just let Madara get away.

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

like your idea man...
    but we need flash back...
    that would be EPIC

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe that Hashirama showed Madara mercy after their fight and told him to disappear also to me that might be why madara respects him

Member Samoan Ninja of the Cloud's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in the video released in generations, the fight between hashi and madara, you see madaras body shadowed and falling to the ground.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Samoan Ninja of the Cloud View Post
    in the video released in generations, the fight between hashi and madara, you see madaras body shadowed and falling to the ground.
    Well I've only played the 360 demo O_o

Protecting the world ShockwavvE's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont get it.. when you take your brothers sharingan.. #1do you take your own eyes out and implant his or#2 you somehow merge the two eyes, and if its #1 then why couldnt both of you have eternal mangekyo since you took your brothers eyes and your brother took yours... ahh wtf im confused

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well the way he escaped death might have been through Izanagi, but I don't think that would awaken rinnengan in both. The eye sight would be lost forever, thus he would only have 1 rinnengan..

Besides I don't think a pure uchiha blooded person using Izanagi will have the same result as someone with hashirama DNA, and this subject is not fully cleared either, so we can't really make any assumptions on this topic...

I do also believe another theory in full than what most would believe, where Madara using Izanagi could be possible, but from most peoples beliefs I do not see it as one. First of all if he lost the EMS and returned to MS he wouldn't be able to gain rinnengan since it - according to madara - require EMS.. We also see him with EMS now. If you have used Izanagi I don't think even edo tensei can heal it, because Izanagi is different from some sort of eye damage, because it seals away the eye sight permanently.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

I don't think a EMS users goes blind using Izanagi, since EMS is supposed to be a Inextinguishable Light

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockwavvE View Post
    I dont get it.. when you take your brothers sharingan.. #1do you take your own eyes out and implant his or#2 you somehow merge the two eyes, and if its #1 then why couldnt both of you have eternal mangekyo since you took your brothers eyes and your brother took yours... ahh wtf im confused
    I've always been confused about the eye transplanting thing. I'm thinking you remove your eyes (Sasuke & Madara) and implant the others (Itachi & Izuna), so their eyes and your...DNA (I guess) melds with the new implant eyes making the EMS.

But this wouldn't really make any sense because the one who got his eyes taken could just repeat the process with his brother's eyes if he were still alive. Unless once the blind eyes are removed they no longer hold any transplanting value.

Someone needs to get Kishi to explain this stuff -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I don't think a EMS users goes blind using Izanagi, since EMS is supposed to be a Inextinguishable Light
    That would be soooooooo OP though. At first I was baffled by Izanagi because Obito is practically bragging his ass off to Konan about using it and having Senju DNA then Itachi is all "Yeah, back in the day people used Izanagi so much we had to make another forbidden jutsu to punish those morons"

I guess I'm just thinking having it turn out Izuna actually had given Madara his eyes and then Madara was forced to sacrifice them and become blind again by losing to Hashirama would be a good way for Kishi to earn Madara some pity-points and give him the Rinnegan.

Now that I look at it Madara is probably more redeemable then Obito as it stands. That is of course if he didn't kill the kages... I mean, what has Madara actually done? Sure, Obito messed some shit up in his name, but Madara just wants to make a world of winners...right?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVELESS View Post
    I was thinking, what if when a EMS uses Izanagi, instead of losing the eyesight in one eye, they lose the added eyes (Izuna for Madara, Itachi for Sasuke)?

I - like others - am thinking Madara used Izanagi to escape Hashirama, but I was thinking, wouldn't he lose sight in one eye - how would Nagato get both eyes containing the Rinnegan? So then I thought...what if the Izanagi shut out the light provided by Izuna's eyes and with that pain and loss he awoke the Rinnegan instead?
    you do have a point, seems legit