Status
    Sep 2011
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Re: sasuke ms stronger than naruto km

I'm sorry but didn't the same KM Naruto dodge the Raikage and also, I didn't see Naruto form any Rasenshurikens or Rasengans. And lastly, since when did strength comparison in Naruto become determined by how two ninjas fared against the same opponent?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

This is a fail...and here's why....Naruto in sage mode beat the third Raikage...it was said in the manga itself...that the third was the strongest raikage....don't tell me naruto had help because so did sasuke......so if sage mode handles the strongest raikage and sasuke vs A would have ended in a StailMate......do the math....lol no but seriously.....km is stronger than ems sasuke...faster also...but that doesn't always determine the winner

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Sasuke's MS goes out too damn soon.....Naruto was in the whole damn war with KCM

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by sasukeandthirdraikage View Post
    i dont care if u call me a fanboy. naruto was trying to get a hit on raikage but he couldnt get one with ONE ARM. lol but killer bee had to save him. if they had a fight raikage would win. even killer bee said raikage should kill killer bee instead. sasuke would have won that fight if gaara hadnt save him. even gaara said that raikage would have been damaged by the black flames.
    Lmao Bee did not need to save naruto.naruto can sence any attack and Doug it, Bee only interrupt so A would stop fighting naruto, tsunade said Bee saved Naruto oh! Yeah She thought so because she didn't know Naruto's KM being able to sence danger,Naruto was not suprised that Bee saved him he was suprised that Bee could go against his older bro for him

Page 2 of 2 « First 12