Status
    Aug 2012
    Pain to the world...

Kakashi Killed Her By Accident [Possible Spoilers]

Ok here's what Im thinking, The explosions in this picture (http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/604/15) Were used to cut off Kakashi & Rin's view. But Kakashi, using his sharingan, takes on one of the ninja. Now Kakashi is good, But I dont think he can handle an anbu-Level ninja at this period. Even with his sharingan (Which he just got) He probably couldnt match the speed of whoever he's fighting. Kakashi gets led on a little bit till he starts slowing down. The ninja gets infront of Rin & quickly dodges allowing a tired Kakashi to stab her.

Now I think the reason Obito's eye is starting to hurt is because he is the original link between the two eyes.
    I saw a post that suggested that it could be genjutsu, But Obito holds his left eye socket http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/604/16 (Why would genjutsu affect an eye that isnt there?)
    So the two sharingan are starting to re-establish a link with Obito because they are getting closer together. And Kakashi cant see Obito's POV because he is not the owner of the eye.

What do you think?

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Re: Kakashi Killed Her By Accident [Possible Spoilers]

There is no way genjutsu is used on Obito. Kakashi and Rin maybee. The link is for certain because of the old connection. Anyways it is possible, but I can't see Kakashi making such a simple error...of course if it was a desperate attempt to keep Rin safe maybee...but I'd expect where he at that stage he would have done more than tear up

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I think Obito could've killed her by accident.

Somehow manipulated Kakashi's actions by using a connection of some sort; maybe Zetsu's Senju powers interacting with the sharingan to create a flash of a Rinnengan technique? Was Kakashi a temporary path?

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

kakashi didnt kill her by accident, he has tears before and after he drives chidori through her

Status
    Jun 2012
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    kakashi didnt kill her by accident, he has tears before and after he drives chidori through her
    M....