Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

The One Who Knows Everything

So I was looking at the old chapter titles, and this one stuck out.... 397: The One Who Knows the Truth.
    Of course, this was the chapter in which Obito/Tobi told Sasuke the truth about Itachi. However, during that time, he was still under the guise of "Uchiha Madara."

Perhaps "the one who knows the truth" is "the one who knows everything." By that assumption it would be either Obito/Tobi, because he shared the knowledge with Sasuke, or Madara, because that was Obito/Tobi's supposed identity at the time.

My theory is that Sasuke has already met Obito/Tobi and knows about Madara and understands that they knows things he doesn't...as learned from his time in the cave with Obito/Tobi. He also later found out that Obito/Tobi was leading the Akatsuki when Obito/Tobi recruited him to catch the hachibi. So he might be going to either one of them (most likely Obito/Tobi, who he has already met.)

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Re: The One Who Knows Everything

Once again, why would he need to revive orochimaru just to walk him to obito? And how would the middle of a goddamn desert be somewhere very familiar to Sasuke?

Last edited by Necromancer4276; 10-05-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    NERP

I just wish we didn't have the grammar misuse.

First it was "the one" and then it was "them", it's so confusing.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Taming Hatred

There are so many threads with this exact name, but yea it is possible.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

i also think it may be madara but then orochimaru ****ed up my theory by saying waht do you want to meet THEM for? :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    egg

The scroll that Suigetsu found, contains the information of how to undo the RDS cos remember that it was Oro's scroll and his arms are sealed inside it so maybe he wanted them back or something so he studied and created a jutsu which will reverse the RDS. Also he told Tsunade that there is another way for him to get his arms back.
    That's why suigetsu said "With this we can rule the world" perhaps he new the power of all the 4 Hokage's and new that with them resurrected and with them under their control(EDO TENSAI) they could take advantage of the war being that all previous EDO's were released(except Madara).
    So now Oro, Sasuke & CO. are going to a place which Sasuke knows(cemetery maybe) and once the 4 previous Hokage's are brought back then Sasuke will ask them how the Uchiha's coincided with the leaf during their reign(I.E. their generation).

Since I believe he/Oro is going to somehow undo/reverse RDS. Somehow all 4 Hokages may team up to indefinitely defeat Madara. Or perhaps his eternal rival shall fight him one last time. In addtition, I believe that to become true because it would be a great way to recieve flashbacks of their infamous fight at the FV since during their EDO fight they will recall the events of that fight.
    IMO

Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I just wish we didn't have the grammar misuse.

First it was "the one" and then it was "them", it's so confusing.
    "Them" refers to both Obito/Tobi and Madara. There is "the one" who knows everything, but we don't know who it is yet, so I said it could be either of "them." Makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Once again, why would he need to revive orochimaru just to walk him to obito?
    When he met Obito/Tobi, he managed to survive amaterasu while seemingly being hit by it. He was also shown as the leader of Akatsuki. The point is, Sasuke knows he's strong and is not prepared to underestimate a potential opponent. Orochimaru has incentive to not let Sasuke die, so it would be good to have him there.

Last edited by Ldude; 10-05-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    The scroll that Suigetsu found, contains the information of how to undo the RDS cos remember that it was Oro's scroll and his arms are sealed inside it so maybe he wanted them back or something so he studied and created a jutsu which will reverse the RDS. Also he told Tsunade that there is another way for him to get his arms back.
    That's why suigetsu said "With this we can rule the world" perhaps he new the power of all the 4 Hokage's and new that with them resurrected and with them under their control(EDO TENSAI) they could take advantage of the war being that all previous EDO's were released(except Madara).
    So now Oro, Sasuke & CO. are going to a place which Sasuke knows(cemetery maybe) and once the 4 previous Hokage's are brought back then Sasuke will ask them how the Uchiha's coincided with the leaf during their reign(I.E. their generation).

Since I believe he/Oro is going to somehow undo/reverse RDS. Somehow all 4 Hokages may team up to indefinitely defeat Madara. Or perhaps his eternal rival shall fight him one last time. In addtition, I believe that to become true because it would be a great way to recieve flashbacks of their infamous fight at the FV since during their EDO fight they will recall the events of that fight.
    IMO
    I don't think so. If obito didn't know the hokage were in the RDS there's no way in **** that suigetsu did.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post

IMO
    You sound very confident in this theory. We can't be too sure until Kishi tells us through the manga, which is hopefully soon. And if I do recall, didn't you post this exact same thing on another thread of the same topic?

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

I think.....it's.........a man

Status
    Apr 2012
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    You sound very confident in this theory. We can't be too sure until Kishi tells us through the manga, which is hopefully soon. And if I do recall, didn't you post this exact same thing on another thread of the same topic?
    I did......But I pasted it in this thread because many may have forgotten/not read it.