Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Why did ms obito\tobi keep saying that ems madara was stronger than him???

Through out the manga, Obito/tobi kept saying that he was no where near as strong as ems madara when he fought Hashirama, and that is when everyone thought he was madara. I don't get why he's saying this, I feel like adult Obito ms>ems madara. Even when I made a thread about who would adult ms Obito or ems madara, more people said Obito. Can you guys explain why Obito was saying this?

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    This user has no status.

Re: Why did ms obito\tobi keep saying that ems madara was stronger than him???

Because hes a good boy.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

In terms of raw combat prowess he doesn't come close to Madara. Now his S/T Kamui makes home practically impossible to beat unless you pull a Konan and trap him in a situation in which he is in perpetual free fall and can't evade attacks for five minutes! Of course it must be done twice since he would use Izanagi. So unless Kishi had planned to make him Madara and then went back to it being Obito then it could just be the fact that aside from his Kamui he has no real attacks...I mean even his boss fire attack came from his Kamui

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

maybe to justify all the preparations he was doing to dominate the world with akatsuki....so that people would believe he was actually madara,just weakened and unable of being the boss( as he was back then) and soloing everybody to get his way.he had to say he was weaker than EMS madara because obito didnt acually have madara`s godlike power to dominate the world so he had to make an excuse that he is now weaker than EMS so that others wouldnt figure out that he actually isnt madara.he had to preserve his power in a name

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Because EMS Madara was more powerful than MS Obito. Obito is very versatile but Madara holds more raw power.