Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Face the Damn Facts!

    :sy: I just had to address these commonly mis-understood/annoying concepts.
    ---------------------------
    Naruto Vs Sasuke

    As i've stated before:

    Naruto fans will say: Naruto
    Sasuke Fans will say: Sasuke
    Plot shiled users will say: Kishi says their equal
    Intelligent memebers will say: Sasuke hasen't displayed enough Raw power and techniques to defeat naruto currently.

    Both PS users and Int Members are correct, but Kishimoto cannot prove his statement via the manga, therefore its a contradictory statement.

    Therefore Naruto wins.
    -----------------------
    Fact vs Saying

    To sensible members this must be the most annoying thing that can happen in a good discussion.
    For example, Many members say...and note the word "said/spoke/spoken":

    "Raikage said that No one surpassed Minato, therefore Minato > A"
    "Madara said that only Hashirama could stop him, therefore Hashirama > Madara"

    These stupid members take "Saying" over "Fact" . They do not come to a judgement based on Feats, but based on some Technically untrue statement. We find the biggest flaws when it comes to this during the Kabuto vs Uchiha bros.

    "Kabuto said he was the clostest during the fight to the sage, Therefore Kabuto should be > Any current ninja alive"but yet still he was defeated by an Uchiha.

    (Plese note that sasuke had nothing to do with this fight...Itachi planned to go by himself from the very beginning. Meeting sasuke was an inevitable mishap).
    ---------------
    Nagato's Rinnegan Usage > Madara's Rinnegan Usage

    Madara has used Human Path
    Madara has used Preta Path
    Madara could only know that The Rinnegan could use Rinne Tensei (the final path), if he's Mastered it.

    This leave's their mastery equal.

    Madara has the advantage...he can summon Meteorites. Something Nagato has not shown the ability to do.
    --------------

    Muu > Hashirama

    Flight+Invisibility+Jinton > Hashirama + Healing Factor.

    Hashirama was not a sensor and has nothing on flight. Jinton has proven to slich through Mokuton like butter. Mu used Severl Jinton attacks during his fight with onooki...Hashi wouldn't survive. Mu takes this High diff.

    -------------
    SM Naruto Surpassed Minato.

    This is one of the things in the manga i could presume to be a lie.
    Minato's Feats (though all weren't shown) could easily defeat SM Naruto in a fight.

    ------------
    EMS sasuke > Orochimaru.

    False...more so pending:

    We know that Orochimaru knew Many forbidden jutsu..and most of which we have yet to see. He is the most durable character in the series having survived Tsukyomi, Amaterasu, Totsuka with ease.

    Orochimaru was observing from within anko throughout the war...He knows sasuke has EMS, and has seen it in action yet he makes this statement:



    "I don't have enough power to steal it yet"

    This ^ implies that he is confident that he is capable of surpassing EMS sasuke and most likely will in future chapters.
    ------------------

    Minato Fodders Kakashi

    Debatable.
    Kakashi's one of the smartest fighters in naruto...his intelligence and use of shadow clones would make a great difference in this fight. The duration that kakashi can use Kamui before exhausting almost equals with Minato's usage of FTG. Kakashi knows minato's fighting style and tricks. Kakashi/Minato takes this high diff.
     
         
    Last edited by Waltz; 10-05-2012 at 01:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ Ⓢⓤⓚⓚ BlkMagk's Avatar
    Status
    BlkMagk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    Posts
    3,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Well Said
     
         

  3. #3
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    True.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Yelp pretty much
     
         

  5. #5
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondephile1 View Post
    theres no reason to be mad.

    everyone has opinions, so please dont waste your time trying to convince them.
    True but Why should anyone accept absurd opinions and not address the matter if you know its poor logic?
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    who beat naruto twice sasuke you cant just say naruto > everyone because of plot kishi could just let naruto die and have a time skip and konohomoru be the main character :l
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Between her thighs
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    I disagree with everything except for Naruto > Sasuke.
     
         

  8. #8
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    True but Why should anyone accept absurd opinions and not address the matter if you know its poor logic?
    It's not poor logic. Both sides have valid arguments. :shrug:
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pool of liquor.
    Posts
    4,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Thank you....now where is all the damn Sasuke fans lol?
     
         

  10. #10
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    who beat naruto twice sasuke you cant just say naruto > everyone because of plot kishi could just let naruto die and have a time skip and konohomoru be the main character :l
    Sasuke never defeated Naruto at the waterfall or at the beginning of shippuden. kishi Could, but he wouldn't do something like that.
    Naruto is infact > Sasuke currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dream~ View Post
    I disagree with everything except for Naruto > Sasuke.
    you tend to disagree with most things i say.
     
         

  11. #11
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    EMS Sasuke greater than Oro. Other than that I can peacfully agree
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    That means Mu > Madara since Mu > Hashirama, right?
     
         

  13. #13
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Agreed
     
         

  14. #14
    Member LordRevan's Avatar
    Status
    LordRevan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    380
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Savior, conqueror, hero,
    villain. You are all things,
    Revan… and yet you are
    nothing. In the end, you
    belong to neither the light
    nor the darkness. You will
    forever stand alone."
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    :sy: I just had to address these commonly mis-understood/annoying concepts.
    ---------------------------
    Naruto Vs Sasuke

    As i've stated before:

    Naruto fans will say: Naruto
    Sasuke Fans will say: Sasuke
    Plot shiled users will say: Kishi says their equal
    Intelligent memebers will say: Sasuke hasen't displayed enough Raw power and techniques to defeat naruto currently.

    Both PS users and Int Members are correct, but Kishimoto cannot prove his statement via the manga, therefore its a contradictory statement.

    Therefore Naruto wins.
    -----------------------
    Fact vs Saying

    To sensible members this must be the most annoying thing that can happen in a good discussion.
    For example, Many members say...and note the word "said/spoke/spoken":

    "Raikage said that No one surpassed Minato, therefore Minato > A"
    "Madara said that only Hashirama could stop him, therefore Hashirama > Madara"

    These stupid members take "Saying" over "Fact" . They do not come to a judgement based on Feats, but based on some Technically untrue statement. We find the biggest flaws when it comes to this during the Kabuto vs Uchiha bros.

    "Kabuto said he was the clostest during the fight to the sage, Therefore Kabuto should be > Any current ninja alive"but yet still he was defeated by an Uchiha.

    (Plese note that sasuke had nothing to do with this fight...Itachi planned to go by himself from the very beginning. Meeting sasuke was an inevitable mishap).
    ---------------
    Nagato's Rinnegan Usage > Madara's Rinnegan Usage

    Madara has used Human Path
    Madara has used Preta Path
    Madara could only know that The Rinnegan could use Rinne Tensei (the final path), if he's Mastered it.

    This leave's their mastery equal.

    Madara has the advantage...he can summon Meteorites. Something Nagato has not shown the ability to do.
    --------------

    Muu > Hashirama

    Flight+Invisibility+Jinton > Hashirama + Healing Factor.

    Hashirama was not a sensor and has nothing on flight. Jinton has proven to slich through Mokuton like butter. Mu used Severl Jinton attacks during his fight with onooki...Hashi wouldn't survive. Mu takes this High diff.

    -------------
    SM Naruto Surpassed Minato.

    This is one of the things in the manga i could presume to be a lie.
    Minato's Feats (though all weren't shown) could easily defeat SM Naruto in a fight.

    ------------
    EMS sasuke > Orochimaru.

    False...more so pending:

    We know that Orochimaru knew Many forbidden jutsu..and most of which we have yet to see. He is the most durable character in the series having survived Tsukyomi, Amaterasu, Totsuka with ease.

    Orochimaru was observing from within anko throughout the war...He knows sasuke has EMS, and has seen it in action yet he makes this statement:



    "I don't have enough power to steal it yet"

    This ^ implies that he is confident that he is capable of surpassing EMS sasuke and most likely will in future chapters.
    ------------------

    Minato Fodders Kakashi

    Debatable.
    Kakashi's one of the smartest fighters in naruto...his intelligence and use of shadow clones would make a great difference in this fight. The duration that kakashi can use Kamui before exhausting almost equals with Minato's usage of FTG. Kakashi knows minato's fighting style and tricks. Kakashi/Minato takes this high diff.
    O_o...

    Fact: We have seen Minato fight
    Fact: we have seen Muu fight
    Fact: we have seen Raikage fight
    Fact: we have seen Kakashi fight
    Fact: We have seen Madara fight
    Fact: A person knows who is capable of defeating him and who is not.
    Fact: we have not yet seen Hashirama's full power.. and from the ones we have seen he is pretty OP.. And the "sensor" can be debated.
    Fact: Madara has seen all of the Hokages..
    Fact: Noone has achieved Hashirama's Feats
    Fact: Raikage never said "no one has surpassed Minato"....
    Fact: Kabuto was still stronger then the Uchiha Bros
    Fact: Saying always counts until proven wrong.
     
         

  15. #15
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    It's not poor logic. Both sides have valid arguments. :shrug:
    Thats where stupidity comes in...theres a barrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    That means Mu > Madara since Mu > Hashirama, right?
    No. Poor Logic. A>B means that A>C logic does not apply to Narutoverse.

    Current Madara > Muu & Hashirama.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Sasuke never defeated Naruto at the waterfall or at the beginning of shippuden. kishi Could, but he wouldn't do something like that.
    Naruto is infact > Sasuke currently.

    you tend to disagree with most things i say.
    fanboy answer sasuke beat him twice
     
         

  17. #17
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    I agree with a vast majority of this.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Between her thighs
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Guys, no need to fight.

    Just
     
         

  19. #19
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    628
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    DAYUUUUM....

    and that was nothing but... TRUE
     
         

  20. #20
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRevan View Post
    Fact: Saying always counts until proven wrong.
    Fact: If statement is proven false, then it is debatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    fanboy answer sasuke beat him twice
    No, Sasuke had never surpassed naruto at any point. Keep the kyuubi in mind also.
     
         

  21. #21
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    It's not poor logic. Both sides have valid arguments. :shrug:
    This.

    Plus, wouldn't it be better to know that they fought on equal footing with everything they had?
    Just like Vote ( except the Chidori vs Rasengan part since naruto looked lame with long ass fangs haha ), they poured what they both had and it was a bad-ass showdown!
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pool of liquor.
    Posts
    4,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~dream~ View Post
    guys, no need to fight.

    Just
    lolololololololololol
     
         

  23. #23
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    GTFO with this thread
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    true.naruto wins
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Face the Damn Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Fact: If statement is proven false, then it is debatable.


    No, Sasuke had never surpassed naruto at any point. Keep the kyuubi in mind also.
    naruto was dead if not for kakashi he would have been dead if not for sai
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •