Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Tired of Uchiha

    While some Uchiha seem pretty koo, they are quite boring and predictable in most fights, except for Madara.

    However, there were some many other OP KA users the could have been even more BA and who I really wish had the shine instead, as Kish could have really done something crazy with them.

    Ex) Haku- there were so many possible techniques that his character couls have used, making him the most BA shinobi in the series.

    The Spider Guy from the hidden sound, with some Spider SM haha

    Guren (filler or not) I feel in love with her character and ability instantly, abd probably the strongest females shown in the show.

    ........ETC

    I'm just babbling and dreaming a bit, but these characters would have been more interesting and a few others I cant think of right now.
     
         

  2. #2
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    sasuke is the only predictable uchiha.....all he does is spam ama and susanoo arrows....

    itachi actually uses tactics...and uses a variety of techs....
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiTsukuAmatsukami View Post
    sasuke is the only predictable uchiha.....all he does is spam ama and susanoo arrows....

    itachi actually uses tactics...and uses a variety of techs....
    Sasuke has shown more feats than Itachi, a load more.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member HiddenWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Uchiha = The Perfect
    Shinobi
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    I have to agree to the above; all Sasuke do is spam OP'd techniques & now that Madara is around its even less impressive.

    Itachi's fights kept you guessing; very strategic minded.
     
         

  5. #5
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Do some research on their respective jutsu lists you'll be surprised frankly though they are characters the story needed.
     
         

  6. #6
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Sasuke has shown more feats than Itachi, a load more.
    spamming amaterasu isnt much of a feat.....he used to have cool techs...but now all he does is use amaterasu and susanoo...he's the only predictable uchiha
    itachi on the other had, has shown the ability to use his sharingan in a much better way than sasuke....and he uses his genjutsu like a boss, by using it as counters, not as trying to one hit KO someone like sasuke, and itachi doesnt spam his amaterasu
     
         

  7. #7
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Fodder Naruto View Post
    The only thing Itachi knows is Genjutsu.
    do you even read the manga bro?...
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro otoribashi View Post
    Do some research on their respective jutsu lists you'll be surprised frankly though they are characters the story needed.
    not regarding that, I'm talkling based off their abilites and others shown in the series. Its been mostly Uchiha, while I wish someone with some of those previous KA were able to have the same shine at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiTsukuAmatsukami View Post
    spamming amaterasu isnt much of a feat.....he used to have cool techs...but now all he does is use amaterasu and susanoo...he's the only predictable uchiha
    itachi on the other had, has shown the ability to use his sharingan in a much better way than sasuke....and he uses his genjutsu like a boss, by using it as counters, not as trying to one hit KO someone like sasuke, and itachi doesnt spam his amaterasu
    He's used amaterasu in a variety of forms, and has displayed so many other techiques throughout his time. Itachi hasnt done anything that wasnt expected, and it all boiled down to genjutsu
     
         

  9. #9
    - - - Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    Posts
    9,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    As long as Madara is excluded.

    But i dont find Itachi's fights predictable.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    As long as Madara is excluded.

    But i dont find Itachi's fights predictable.
    he's mainly resorted to three main technqiues everytime. genjutsu, amaterasu and susanoo, but you'll see a spec of something else once n a blue. This works for his character, but its a bore in most cases.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    itachi, obito, madara arnt

    the only one who is left is sasuke.

    im tired of naruto and his fans
    ugh dont even get me started on Naruto lol, but Sasuke really isnt the worse of them all.
     
         

  12. #12
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    'd at Spider SM.

    Ya they're all predictable, though.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member spade3dg's Avatar
    Status
    spade3dg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    your moms room .
    Posts
    1,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Young Black Evil
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Fodder Naruto View Post
    The only thing Itachi knows is Genjutsu.
    I didnt know amateratsu and susanoo were genjutsu. Wait katon is a genjutsu too. You damn troll.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post
    I didnt know amateratsu and susanoo were genjutsu. Wait katon is a genjutsu too. You damn troll.

    and it happens in that order all the time haha
     
         

  15. #15
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    I don't think Itachi is predictable

    The dude's proficient in a lot of feats including: kunais, taijutsu, and genjutsu.
    He rarely uses Susano'o
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Direcorpse View Post
    I don't think Itachi is predictable

    The dude's proficient in a lot of feats including: kunais, taijutsu, and genjutsu.
    He rarely uses Susano'o
    he's used genjutus and susanoo in most of his fights, very little taijutus and use of kunai
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Yes I predicted Itachi would use Izanami against Kabuto too..... How borring..
     
         

  18. #18
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    he's used genjutus and susanoo in most of his fights, very little taijutus and use of kunai
    I would say yes with genjutsu, plenty of time.
    However the only time he's activated Susano'o was near his death, to destroy Chibaku-tensei( not sure if that's the right name of the attack) & to seal Edo-Nagato, and several times activating limbs during Kabuto fight.

    The parts we've seen him encountering someone were when:
    Kakashi/Kurenai/Gai/Asuma
    Jiraiya/Naruto/Sasuke
    Kakashi/Chiyo/Sakura/Naruto
    Naruto ( implanted crow inside him )
    Sasuke - used it used it this time
    Edo-Nagato - used it this time
    Kabuto - used it this time

    sooooo 3/7 encounters, and the only time you see him spam Susano'o(activated for prolonged time) was (arguably during)Sasuke's fight and then Kabuto's. I don't see that as spamming. Though my statements and claims may not matter, still Itachi wasn't a predictable character to me. You may see him as one, but I've seen his battles comparing to Sasuke that he's a versatile and unpredictable ninja. No one even knew about Susano'o until he unleashed it, not to mention hiding Totsuka blade and Yata mirror in his possession.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Thane's Avatar
    Status
    Thane is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    I'm tired of them in general, not just fights. It's all about the Sharingan and the incredible Uchiha clan.

    They were f*cking WIPED OUT and they get so, so much screen time it's absurd! If they gave 50% of the Uchiha screen time to other clans I'd be thrilled!
     
         

  20. #20
    Immortal Regis Direcorpse's Avatar
    Status
    Direcorpse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    I'm tired of them in general, not just fights. It's all about the Sharingan and the incredible Uchiha clan.

    They were f*cking WIPED OUT and they get so, so much screen time it's absurd! If they gave 50% of the Uchiha screen time to other clans I'd be thrilled!
    I heard that Kishimoto actually really likes Uchiha clan, I'm unable to produce proof though but I'm no so surprised haha. Kishimoto was inspired by DBZ, which is why the Uchiha has absurd ninja skills e.e
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Tired of Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Direcorpse View Post
    I would say yes with genjutsu, plenty of time.
    However the only time he's activated Susano'o was near his death, to destroy Chibaku-tensei( not sure if that's the right name of the attack) & to seal Edo-Nagato, and several times activating limbs during Kabuto fight.

    The parts we've seen him encountering someone were when:
    Kakashi/Kurenai/Gai/Asuma
    Jiraiya/Naruto/Sasuke
    Kakashi/Chiyo/Sakura/Naruto
    Naruto ( implanted crow inside him )
    Sasuke - used it used it this time
    Edo-Nagato - used it this time
    Kabuto - used it this time

    sooooo 3/7 encounters, and the only time you see him spam Susano'o(activated for prolonged time) was (arguably during)Sasuke's fight and then Kabuto's. I don't see that as spamming. Though my statements and claims may not matter, still Itachi wasn't a predictable character to me. You may see him as one, but I've seen his battles comparing to Sasuke that he's a versatile and unpredictable ninja. No one even knew about Susano'o until he unleashed it, not to mention hiding Totsuka blade and Yata mirror in his possession.

    You notice each time you said he didn't use it he mostly used genjutsu or black flames lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •