Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Itachi is a hero

This seems pretty obvious, but some people still don't get how Itachi became a hero.

I'm going to start with the Uchiha massacre.

Some people claim he's not a hero because:

• He killed helpless, innocent people.
    • He killed his parents.

Both these arguments can be easily refuted, but it's not what I'm trying to prove. What I am saying is that these two arguments mean nothing in the argument ''Itachi isn't a hero''.

The Uchiha Massacre is what proved that Itachi was a Perfect Shinobi.

The actual moment Itachi became a hero, was when he stopped Edo Tensei:

The last panel. The person that stopped Edo tensei, which was Itachi, will forever be known as a hero that protected the Shinobi world by stopping Edo Tensei. It had nothing to do with the Uchiha Massacre.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Bypassing ban.

Re: Itachi is a hero

The first thread i go on today states something that the whole of nb knows

Status
    Oct 2012
    Tired just Tired !!!

Yes, My Brother Is A Hero :y

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Itachi baws

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Bypassing ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    You overestimate NB's intelligence.
    Yes i'm quite naive

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    The first thread i go on today states something that the whole of nb knows
    You might've missed a few threads then. I posted this purely for the reason that some people still believe Itachi is evil and not a hero because ''he killed innocent people''.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

badass..yes.......the second best...yes.......a hero.....no......he murdered his clan dude,no matter the reason u cant justify that

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    badass..yes.......the second best...yes.......a hero.....no......he murdered his clan dude,no matter the reason u cant justify that
    And this is what I meant. I'm not justifying it. I'm saying he is a hero because he stopped Edo Tensei. The Uchiha Massacre has nothing to do with him being a hero.

Status
    This user has no status.

Itachi is the hero the Shinobi World deserves, but not the one it needs right now... so they'll hate him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

He's not a hero for following orders... Orders were to take out the uchihas. Yes he stopped edo but just because he did doesn't make him a hero. Other shinobi sealed and stopped other edo but that was their mission.. So if you go by that logic then the other shinobi who sealed away the other edos are also heroes am I correct?

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Minato View Post
    And this is what I meant. I'm not justifying it. I'm saying he is a hero because he stopped Edo Tensei. The Uchiha Massacre has nothing to do with him being a hero.
    If it doesn't have anything to do with ur statement then why say it.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

This seems pretty obvious, but some people still don't get how Itachi became a hero.

I'm going to start with the Uchiha massacre.

Some people claim he's not a hero because:

• He killed helpless, innocent people.
    • He killed his parents.

Both these arguments can be easily refuted, but it's not what I'm trying to prove. What I am saying is that these two arguments mean nothing in the argument ''Itachi isn't a hero''.

The Uchiha Massacre is what proved that Itachi was a Perfect Shinobi.

The actual moment Itachi became a hero, was when he stopped Edo Tensei:

The last panel. The person that stopped Edo tensei, which was Itachi, will forever be known as a hero that protected the Shinobi world by stopping Edo Tensei. It had nothing to do with the Uchiha Massacre.
    Shush Itachi haters.

Itachi shits on the Narutoverse.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    He's not a hero for following orders... Orders were to take out the uchihas. Yes he stopped edo but just because he did doesn't make him a hero. Other shinobi sealed and stopped other edo but that was their mission.. So if you go by that logic then the other shinobi who sealed away the other edos are also heroes am I correct?
    There is a huge difference between sealing an edo and stopping the entire Edo Tensei. Also, stopping the edos wasn't Itachi's mission. The kages were fighting Madara and were having a very hard time. The thought of an Edo army still being around also doesn't help. Itachi put a stop to the entire thing, which also avoided a lot of casualties amongst the people fighting the edos.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Are leaders, leaders, when
    they are controlled by the
    masses?

i agree with what you said but he was still a hero in my book even before he stopped edo.
    He saved the village by killing his clan so no blood would spill in the village cause either or his clan was gonna get killed off by the village best shinobi he just made sure no inocent villager died.
    stopping edo just made him even greater and yet he took no responsibility for it he died and people didnt even know what he did...he just wanted to tell his brother he loved him.
    This all equals him being a hero.

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

There is a huge difference between sealing an edo and stopping the entire Edo Tensei. Also, stopping the edos wasn't Itachi's mission. The kages were fighting Madara and were having a very hard time. The thought of an Edo army still being around also doesn't help. Itachi put a stop to the entire thing, which also avoided a lot of casualties amongst the people fighting the edos.
    One i never said it was his missions to stop edos i said it was the shinobies. plus itachi said he was going to stop it as in the "war/edos", and said that he had a plan. Idk why u brought up the kagues vs madara that has nothing to do with itachi and edos and thinking of an edo army dosent add to ur argument. The shinobi who did seal other edos stopped further casualties too. And itachi didn't work aone sasuke helped him. With out sasukes help he wouldn't have been able to get close. Itachi was getting hit by Kabuto a lot..

Status
    Aug 2012
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

He helped Tobi to get jinchūriki How is he Hero If so many Shinobis Has Died By juubi and his own Hands when he Compleated so many dirty Misions For Akatsuki?

Status
    This user has no status.

One i never said it was his missions to stop edos i said it was the shinobies. plus itachi said he was going to stop it as in the "war/edos", and said that he had a plan. Idk why u brought up the kagues vs madara that has nothing to do with itachi and edos and thinking of an edo army dosent add to ur argument. The shinobi who did seal other edos stopped further casualties too. And itachi didn't work aone sasuke helped him. With out sasukes help he wouldn't have been able to get close. Itachi was getting hit by Kabuto a lot..
    First of all, you started bringing up the mission, by saying it's the mission for those shinobi to stop the edos. You then asked why they aren't called heroes as well. I answered that. Itachi did it while it's not even his mission.

Secondly, my argument is that Itachi is in fact a hero, and why he is. Would you, as one of the kages, still be motivated to fight whilst knowing even if you defeat Madara, an entire Edo army is just waiting for you. It was a huge morale boost for the Alliance.

And to finish, it was Itachi that forced Kabuto to teach him the hand seals to stop Edo Tensei, Sasuke had no part in this. Sasuke wasn't really needed in this fight. Itachi already stated that Sasuke following him wasn't part of his plan. He had to adapt his battle tactics to Sasuke, and even protected him from some hits.

In the end, it was Itachi that got the hand seals out of Kabuto.

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

First of all, you started bringing up the mission, by saying it's the mission for those shinobi to stop the edos. You then asked why they aren't called heroes as well. I answered that. Itachi did it while it's not even his mission.

Secondly, my argument is that Itachi is in fact a hero, and why he is. Would you, as one of the kages, still be motivated to fight whilst knowing even if you defeat Madara, an entire Edo army is just waiting for you. It was a huge morale boost for the Alliance.

And to finish, it was Itachi that forced Kabuto to teach him the hand seals to stop Edo Tensei, Sasuke had no part in this. Sasuke wasn't really needed in this fight. Itachi already stated that Sasuke following him wasn't part of his plan. He had to adapt his battle tactics to Sasuke, and even protected him from some hits.

In the end, it was Itachi that got the hand seals out of Kabuto.
    You sasuke had no part in it yes he did. Without sasuke itachi wouldn't have been able to get him.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

unless u use rds the seal on all the edo would have only been for that seal they would have had to put the edo somewhere and lock em up till some madman breaks in takes the edos and wreaks havoc with them

Status
    This user has no status.

You sasuke had no part in it yes he did. Without sasuke itachi wouldn't have been able to get him.
    Are you completely ignoring that last part? Itachi had to change his entire plan because Sasuke followed him. He could've succeeded without Sasuke.

Does Edo Itachi and Izanami say anything to you? He is an edo, all those hits by Kabuto mean nothing to Itachi. He'll just regenerate.

And it was Itachi's Izanami that did most of the damage to Kabuto.

If you keep adding arguments about the fight with kabuto, it's useless. It doesn't change the fact that Itachi stopped Edo Tensei, HE stopped it. Therefore he is called a hero.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»