Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Future Greatest Swordsman
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Looking for PICA!!!

Re: Guess.. Age Of MADARA??

I would say around 100 years old give or take. But could be more I mean in reality some people live to be 100 so maybe 150 sounds better to me lol.

Status
    Feb 2012
    The guy on the roof....with a sniper on my hand saying:Hi
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?

arround 145

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

He's around 100 years old when he met obito...

Seeing that when the leaf was established when he was around 30-40 years old, and had found obito around 60-70 years later, if what obito told sasuke was true...

(that the village was established 80 years ago)

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

The point is that the older madara is more or less few years after he rescues obito... We need to count till there and not till the present time, when naruto lives, becuz atthis point he is alive thanks to edotensei... At least twenty years before "today", cuz sixteen yerqs old naruto not born yet and kakashi a bit more than a kid... So id say older madara was no more than 90 when he died. Btw, do you think itachi and kakashi of the same age?

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalBall View Post
    The point is that the older madara is more or less few years after he rescues obito... We need to count till there and not till the present time, when naruto lives, becuz atthis point he is alive thanks to edotensei... At least twenty years before "today", cuz sixteen yerqs old naruto not born yet and kakashi a bit more than a kid... So id say older madara was no more than 90 when he died. Btw, do you think itachi and kakashi of the same age?
    Well his current age would be around 80 then, since hiruzen was 56 when he was made hokage again (after minato death), and as I've said before, Hiruzen was born after Konoha was founded, and I think hashi and madara were 25 when they founded it, at least if you look in databooks etc...

Itachi is not same age as Kakashi he is somewhat younger, I don't know how much but he is like 5 years older than Sasuke. He was 4 when he saw the causalities of war, which made him want to do anything to avoid it for the sake of Konoha and his brother. Also this was in the end of the war, so probably a year before sasuke/naruto was born, so he is 5 years older than sasuke.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well his current age would be around 80 then, since hiruzen was 56 when he was made hokage again (after minato death), and as I've said before, Hiruzen was born after Konoha was founded, and I think hashi and madara were 25 when they founded it, at least if you look in databooks etc...

Itachi is not same age as Kakashi he is somewhat younger, I don't know how much but he is like 5 years older than Sasuke. He was 4 when he saw the causalities of war, which made him want to do anything to avoid it for the sake of Konoha and his brother. Also this was in the end of the war, so probably a year before sasuke/naruto was born, so he is 5 years older than sasuke.
    Exactly, around his 80s. :y

In my Timeline, when he saved Obito, he was 84. :D

Page 2 of 2 « First 12