Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Re: [Lightning training]-Neilson

Kefa: oh? So i cant use existing water?...okay. Lightning tornado?
    Whip around?..sorry i'm a little bit confused, like it like a lightning whip?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Kefa: oh? So i cant use existing water?...okay. Lightning tornado?
    Whip around?..sorry i'm a little bit confused, like it like a lightning whip?
    OOC: That;s right, no pre-existing water sources. And yeah, that's why I posted the picture because I knew it would be a tad bit confusing

Pretty much ignore the name of it being a tornado because its not. You're to A rank water so you should have learned a water whip technique correct? This is something similar, expect as you see in the picture, the lightning chakra rises from your hands and connects in the form of a whip or rope of sorts. You will then release it as a "whip lash" for a lack of a better word, attacking the opponent.

OOC: I will try to find the video if you need more clarification, just let me know ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

OOC: thanks..and i thought the picture was for the jutsu we learnt b4, silly me..lol.

Kefa: okay lemme try the tech

*kefa slaps his hands together, and starts building his lightning chakra and immediately channels them to his left and right hand, kefa seperates his hand but still keeps them up, kefa releases and holds the chakra on his palms(both hands) which creates crackling lightning on his palm, kefa shape manipulates the crackle and then releases a wave of lightning from both hands aimed directly infront of him, kefa releases the wave of lightning from both hands, both wave stretching about 8 meters, having kefa's hand covered completely with lightning and the wave of lightning attached to the lightning the covers kefa hands, making the wave of a lightning more like a lightning whip, kefa casts the whip on his right hand forward, having it destroy part of the ground as it hits*

strong points
    * - since its like a whip, it'll have properties of a whip, like wraping, pulling things closer -
    * - if it wraps then it will shock(its a lightning whip so yes it'll shock) -
    * - it can be used in a defensive way by spinning( as the user spins the whips will go with him, making it impossible, mostly for taijutsu users, to get close to him) -
    weak points
    * - its attached to the users hands, so if the user should get hit by a water attack, he'll probably be shocked -
    * - it requires both hands, making it impossible to do another lightning tech with the other hand(i said lightning because most people havent learnt yin-yang so they cant use two different elements, at the same time) -
    combinations and strategies
    use a water jutsu which makes the opponent wet, and then use this whip for a more effective/devastating attack, use banquet of lightning to make the opponent jump into the air and then use this tech to slam him into the Ground
    ways to counter
    i suggest shields, a wind shield, an earth shield(its like a whip even though its lightning, it shouldnt be able to cut through, since its a whip); dodge and use a fire tech or water tech

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

OOC: thanks..and i thought the picture was for the jutsu we learnt b4, silly me..lol.

Kefa: okay lemme try the tech

*kefa slaps his hands together, and starts building his lightning chakra and immediately channels them to his left and right hand, kefa seperates his hand but still keeps them up, kefa releases and holds the chakra on his palms(both hands) which creates crackling lightning on his palm, kefa shape manipulates the crackle and then releases a wave of lightning from both hands aimed directly infront of him, kefa releases the wave of lightning from both hands, both wave stretching about 8 meters, having kefa's hand covered completely with lightning and the wave of lightning attached to the lightning the covers kefa hands, making the wave of a lightning more like a lightning whip, kefa casts the whip on his right hand forward, having it destroy part of the ground as it hits*

strong points
    * - since its like a whip, it'll have properties of a whip, like wraping, pulling things closer -
    * - if it wraps then it will shock(its a lightning whip so yes it'll shock) -
    * - it can be used in a defensive way by spinning( as the user spins the whips will go with him, making it impossible, mostly for taijutsu users, to get close to him) -
    weak points
    * - its attached to the users hands, so if the user should get hit by a water attack, he'll probably be shocked -
    * - it requires both hands, making it impossible to do another lightning tech with the other hand(i said lightning because most people havent learnt yin-yang so they cant use two different elements, at the same time) -
    use a water jutsu which makes the opponent wet, and then use this whip for a more effective/devastating attack, use banquet of lightning to make the opponent jump into the air and then use this tech to slam him into the Ground
    ways to counter
    i suggest shields, a wind shield, an earth shield(its like a whip even though its lightning, it shouldnt be able to cut through, since its a whip); dodge and use a fire tech or water tech
    OOC: Oh haha xD no worries ^^

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.
    I want you to focus your lightning chakra throughout your dominate hand. You will keep doing so until lightning starts radiating/crackling around it. You will then shape manipulate the chakra into a hound. After that's done, I want you to release the hound towards that tree over there. However, as the hound leaves, you'll shape manipulate the back of his neck as you create a chain of sorts, having it attached to your hand as you control the lightning hound.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay!! New tech, i likey!!!

*kefa pays attention to his sensei, and once his sensei gave the go ahead order, kefa immediately starts building his lightning chakra, channeling it his right hand and releasing it, kefa's right hand palm starts to crackle with lightning, next bolts of lightning surrounds kefa's palm making it look like kefa was holding a lightning ball, kefa then channels some chakra into his left hand which he then use to hold his right hand wrist, releasing the chakra from his left hand to shapen the lightning into a Dog/wolf like animal(with fangs), kefa then focuses more chakra into his right hand to send the hound towards the tree, as he sends the Dog/wolf like animal towards the tree, he focuses more chakra to have a wave of lightning attatched to the lightning made animal and his hands that looks like he's holding a lightning ball, the lightning made animals manuevers(moving left and right) before it hits the tree and leaves the tree with cracks on its trunk, and having all the leaves on it burn to ashes*

strong points
    * - the lightning hounds acts like a real animal moving left and right to dodge some techs that can dispel it -
    * - the lightning hounds moves really fast(seen kakashi use it) -
    * - it can also run on walls -
    weak points
    * - the enemy can stay in the air and directly attack the user of the tech(the user is open for attacks) -
    * - break the lightning wave that attaches the animal to the users hand and the tech is over -
    the user should create a pool of water where the enemy stands on while using this tech, the pool of water will first conduct the electricity off the lightning hound while it still runs on the surface off the water to the enemy, the conducted lightning will shock the enemy, keeping him in place as the hounds gets closer and hits him,(Note during role play where the enemy will like to break the attachment, the user can use his non-dominant hand for an attack).
    ways to counter
    the enemy can create and earth wall between the wave of attachment(that connects the hound and the user's hand), or use an arial attack directly for the user, either ninjutsu, genjutsu, water(which should be directly at the user), fire and wind can be directed at the hound itself(they must be at the same rank)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Kefa: okay!! New tech, i likey!!!

*kefa pays attention to his sensei, and once his sensei gave the go ahead order, kefa immediately starts building his lightning chakra, channeling it his right hand and releasing it, kefa's right hand palm starts to crackle with lightning, next bolts of lightning surrounds kefa's palm making it look like kefa was holding a lightning ball, kefa then channels some chakra into his left hand which he then use to hold his right hand wrist, releasing the chakra from his left hand to shapen the lightning into a Dog/wolf like animal(with fangs), kefa then focuses more chakra into his right hand to send the hound towards the tree, as he sends the Dog/wolf like animal towards the tree, he focuses more chakra to have a wave of lightning attatched to the lightning made animal and his hands that looks like he's holding a lightning ball, the lightning made animals manuevers(moving left and right) before it hits the tree and leaves the tree with cracks on its trunk, and having all the leaves on it burn to ashes*

strong points
    * - the lightning hounds acts like a real animal moving left and right to dodge some techs that can dispel it -
    * - the lightning hounds moves really fast(seen kakashi use it) -
    * - it can also run on walls -
    weak points
    * - the enemy can stay in the air and directly attack the user of the tech(the user is open for attacks) -
    * - break the lightning wave that attaches the animal to the users hand and the tech is over -
    the user should create a pool of water where the enemy stands on while using this tech, the pool of water will first conduct the electricity off the lightning hound while it still runs on the surface off the water to the enemy, the conducted lightning will shock the enemy, keeping him in place as the hounds gets closer and hits him,(Note during role play where the enemy will like to break the attachment, the user can use his non-dominant hand for an attack).
    ways to counter
    the enemy can create and earth wall between the wave of attachment(that connects the hound and the user's hand), or use an arial attack directly for the user, either ninjutsu, genjutsu, water(which should be directly at the user), fire and wind can be directed at the hound itself(they must be at the same rank)
    Good^

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
    Simple enough. I want you to focus your lightning chakra inside of your mouth. Once you've built up enough, I want you to release from your mouth. As it leaves your mouth I want you to use shape manipulation to shape the lightning into a spear of lightning as it heads towards that boulder. By focusing on the spear itself, you can split the chakra in half, allowing you to attack multiple targets.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Konnichi WA! Mathias sensei, long time now see,...i'm sorry i'm l8 on our training...just RL stuff.

*kefa stands erect as he prepares to try the new tech. Kefa Starts building his lightning chakra, channelling it to his mouth,kefa aims at the boulder and opens his mouth to release it,as kefa opens his mouth to release; kefa focuses on the lightning he's about to release, adding on it, raw chakra which he then uses to shape manipulate the lightning into a spear,and still having his chakra infused with the now made lightning spear,kefa spits out the spear, which was/is aimed at the boulder, as the spear gets closer to the boulder kefa focuses on his infused chakra with the spear and mKes the spear split into 3 more spears, on impact with the boulder the spear destroys the boulder completely.
    advantages
    * - since it splits, it can attack multiple targets*
    * - if fighting against a single opponent it would be difficult for that person to dodge this attack, especially when the user makes the spear split -
    * - its a single jutsu that canbe used as a diversion and an attack at the same time,since it splits, the user can make it split in a way that it corners the victim and also having it split again to hit the victim -
    disadvantages
    * -the opponent can take advantage of the shape manipulation time to attack, as far as its the opponents second jutsu. -
    * -the user is left open since his focus should be on the spear and its splitting, which means that if the opponent manages to dodge this, the user of this tech, would have a hard time defending. -
    Its a combination on its own as explained earlier.., very good with any water jutsu, releasing it immediately after water bullet, swould be a devastating blow, using it with a lightning attack is also good, like using the lightning armour to defend and then using the jutsu to attack.
    ways to counter
    Using a lightning shield, b-rank of course, using the wind tech that makes you change position in the air, would Work.

Last edited by neilson; 01-13-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

are you ever coming back mathias sensei

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

You no longer need lightning training correct?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Nah...I guess I don't need lightning training....y do u ask?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Nah...I guess I don't need lightning training....y do u ask?
    I was just double checking on the students I left pending before I left ^_^ (I know you told me via VM and stuff xD)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Oh yeah, well i'm about to finish my lightning training with hazama, but don't worry sensei, as soon as u open a training app. I'll definitely aplly for a training.(u were the sensei who taught and made sure ur students understood, and i'm very patient nowadays so. We'll have that training banding time again).

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iwagakure no Sato

Oh yeah, well i'm about to finish my lightning training with hazama, but don't worry sensei, as soon as u open a training app. I'll definitely aplly for a training.(u were the sensei who taught and made sure ur students understood, and i'm very patient nowadays so. We'll have that training banding time again).
    Sounds good. And thank you for the kind words ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Okay sensei...thanks too. We'll see next time.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234