Status
    Nov 2010
    #Illuminati

[Open] Spar

All out
    Mid Range
    Plain Field

-----

Sanji in Signature. Post your bio and I'll make the move.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Re: [Open] Spar

Kuro Ashi i accept

Gaara in sig

Status
    Nov 2010
    #Illuminati

*I quickly pull out a kunai and throw it at you before it has a chance to hit you, I continue on by spitting out a globule of mud towards you which connects with your body. Now that you have mud all over you, I breath a stream of fire at you from my mouth. The fire hardens the mud, making it unable for you to perform any handseals. I then summon water 10 meters above your head to crush it onto you before you use nagashi or some other lighting jutsu.

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji.. View Post
    *I quickly pull out a kunai and throw it at you before it has a chance to hit you, I continue on by spitting out a globule of mud towards you which connects with your body. Now that you have mud all over you, I breath a stream of fire at you from my mouth. The fire hardens the mud, making it unable for you to perform any handseals. I then summon water 10 meters above your head to crush it onto you before you use nagashi or some other lighting jutsu.

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    Gaara like every fight, he begin by sending his sand down into the earth to churn up more sand, Gaara then sees the kunai coming towards and then a mudshot following right behind it, he waves his hand going right to left and releases a wind blade that goes through your kunai and cuts through mud and continues going towards you. Know my wind will take care of the Mud, immediately i turn on my ultimate defense. My wind will connect with your fire attack and then will obviously lose and your fire will continue as a C rank (or D rank idk lol) My Ultimate defense will block it with my intent. I then make stone spikes come up from under you.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
    Type: Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target