Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander

I feel sorry for Itachi

Is it only me or has Itachi failed twice while trying to save the village and do good for everyone!!!

1. He slaughtered his clan (family and friends), was shown as an evil, psycho person and tried to kill Sasuke many times only to know that he was doing it for Sasuke in order to awaken mangekyo and help him become the hero, he also did the massacre for the village as the Uchiha were planning to attack the village which would have started a war and killed many innocents.
    Unfortunately, Tobi told Sasuke the truth about Itachi after his death and instead of becoming a hero Sasuke went on a revenge quest again, this time to destroy konoha and everyone associated with it. Also after his death, Pain destroyed most of the hidden leaf so literally Itachi kinda failed there too on protecting the villlage!!!

2. Edo tensei Itachi came on the war scene, got out of control of kabuto and went after to stop the edo-tensei in order to help his village and save everyone, succeeded and did the edo - tensei release by defeating kabuto, but again this time somehow Madara the OP villain in Naruto, with always a bag of tricks by his side magically did the seal to terminate the contract with the owner and become immortal with unlimited chakra and in control. Again, he went on to rape the kages badly and is now after the kyuubi and hachibi, where he might succeed. So technically Itachi made things a little worse by setting off Madara free.

So, every time Itachi does something good for a cause something even worse happens like Sasuke become more evil and now Madara is in charge of the war. And my question is WHATS UP WITH THAT :confused:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Lurking popular threads with
    my stupid opinions

Re: I feel sorry for Itachi

I think Sasuke is starting to understand Itachi's cause and Feelings now.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Itachi lived a sad life. I agree.

Status
    Sep 2012
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Destiny, fate, dreams these
    unstoppable ideals are held
    deep within the heart of man.
    As long as their are people
    who seek freedom in this life,
    these thigs shall not vanish
    from the earth.

well your right but if sauske tells them that itachi stopped edo tensi the raikage seild that whoever stopped it should be hailed as a hero so that meens if sauske told them itachi would be worshipped as a total best

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

I agree, Itachi was a legendary guy, just extremely unlucky :P xD

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

jus cant get a break lol. but madara was going to break free regardless imo whether it was itachi or the k11 kabuto was getting stopped and madara was waiting for the opportunity to release

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    Also after his death, Pain destroyed most of the hidden leaf so literally Itachi kinda failed there too on protecting the villlage!!!
    Dont forget that while itachi was in the akatsuki they agreed to leave the hidden leaf alone, they only destroyed it after he had died. Its hard to fail at something when youre dead lol

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by typezero View Post
    well your right but if sauske tells them that itachi stopped edo tensi the raikage seild that whoever stopped it should be hailed as a hero so that meens if sauske told them itachi would be worshipped as a total best
    Yea the only problem is Sasuke is a Criminal and Ay the Raikage of Kumogakure, which was attacked by Sasuke to kidnap Killer B (Raikages brother) and Sasuke burnt Ays left hand. And as we know Ay wont just forgive Sasuke as he is too emotional.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

who give a shit, he is dead

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Is it only me or has Itachi failed twice while trying to save the village and do good for everyone!!!

1. He slaughtered his clan (family and friends), was shown as an evil, psycho person and tried to kill Sasuke many times only to know that he was doing it for Sasuke in order to awaken mangekyo and help him become the hero, he also did the massacre for the village as the Uchiha were planning to attack the village which would have started a war and killed many innocents.
    Unfortunately, Tobi told Sasuke the truth about Itachi after his death and instead of becoming a hero Sasuke went on a revenge quest again, this time to destroy konoha and everyone associated with it. Also after his death, Pain destroyed most of the hidden leaf so literally Itachi kinda failed there too on protecting the villlage!!!

2. Edo tensei Itachi came on the war scene, got out of control of kabuto and went after to stop the edo-tensei in order to help his village and save everyone, succeeded and did the edo - tensei release by defeating kabuto, but again this time somehow Madara the OP villain in Naruto, with always a bag of tricks by his side magically did the seal to terminate the contract with the owner and become immortal with unlimited chakra and in control. Again, he went on to rape the kages badly and is now after the kyuubi and hachibi, where he might succeed. So technically Itachi made things a little worse by setting off Madara free.

So, every time Itachi does something good for a cause something even worse happens like Sasuke become more evil and now Madara is in charge of the war. And my question is WHATS UP WITH THAT :confused:

I think that you're only looking at the negative side of his story and only making it larger than it actually is.

In what sense did Itachi fail in his mission?

The only place where he ''failed'' is that Sasuke learned about his true motives and became evil because of it. But until now, did Sasuke really become such a huge threat to the Shinobi World? No, all he did that was ****ed up and stupid is targeting Bee, besides that he went to get Danzo's head.... and in all honesty, no one can consider Danzo to be a nice and usefull guy to the shinobi world, he caused more trouble than anyone has done.

Itachi succeeded in saving Konoha as well as the Shinobi world with the massacre. - success
    With him joining Akatsuki and making a ''deal'' with Obito/Madara, he made sure they would lay off the village - success
    Itachi ''fails'' with Sasuke learning the truth about him thus becoming a pawn for Obito- Madara - Fail

Once he was brought back as an edo tensei ;

The trick he had up his sleeve was used on him and not Sasuke, so the Sasuke fail remains, but that fail isnt a complete fail,,, as Itachi saved Naruto and Bee by doing so.
    This also gave Itachi the opportunity to meet Sasuke, and while Sasuke isnt good yet, it seems to have had a huge impact on Sasuke's way of seeing things, to the point he may not do his revenge.
    Itachi undid the Edo tensei, and just because Madara wasnt unsummoned doesnt mean this isnt success, it's simply not as big of a success as it could have been... it's not a fail, it's a ''smaller'' success.

Itachi succeeded in EVERYTHING he has done as a shinobi, except Sasuke.

But even that isnt a fail until it has completly failed, and it sure hasnt.

Because Itachi made sure to leave many things behind him that would prevent it from failing.

At first it was Shisui's Genjutsu.
    Then it was him saving Naruto and making sure Naruto would be there to stop Sasuke. If something didnt go according to the plan, there was an alternative plan for it, so Itachi has not failed until Naruto fails with Sasuke, because Naruto became part of Itachi's plan the moment he entrusted him with Shisui's Mangekyo as well as the moment he saved him from Nagato.

So all i see is success, and an other part of his plan that is on the way to fail but can be saved as timer has yet to finish.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

It's his fault. Like an idiot he tried to make changes on his own. The guys is smart but his decision making is terrible. I don't feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for no one that makes dumb decisions when there is another way. He just chose to take the solo route.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Maybe he's original plans didn't turn out how he wanted, but he still did some good with them. For example, Shisui's eye was supposed to stop Sasuke from destroying Konoha, but instead it was used to free Itachi from Kabuto's control, and it lead to him being able to stop all the edos (a powerful tool of the enemy army), except 1 (Madara). So by doing that, he helped in a big way to save the allied shinobi nations, and in turn, Konoha. That is, if by the end of the war they don't destroy it (i would LOL).

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Itach isn't the only one in the ninja world ... Other's also went through the exact same thing or near enough to the same ... They felt the same pain as he did.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Like Salamander

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    It's his fault. Like an idiot he tried to make changes on his own. The guys is smart but his decision making is terrible. I don't feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for no one that makes dumb decisions when there is another way. He just chose to take the solo route.
    You are kinda right there, Itachi did try to take too much on his shoulders. If he had help like Minato from kushina or even Pain did from konan then Itachi might have succeeded

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Aku- View Post
    I believe he already did. That's why when Kabuto tried to convince Sasuke to defect to him, he had said along the lines of " the decision to destroy Konoha is my own ".

I could be wrong though, but that's how I assumed it.
    Since he heard Itachi said that he failed to protect Sasuke,
    and that he wanted Sasuke to be the hero who redeemed his clan.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

1. He admitted he failed to sasuke as a brother and he did protect Konoha while he was alive. A dead man can't protect a village if he isn't their and he can't control stop akatsuki from wanting the nine tails but he can stall them long enough for the village to get stronger.

2. He did accomplish his goal of ending edo tensei but how was anyone to know that madara knew edo tensei seal and would break free of the jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

who give a shit

another itachi fanboy thread

Status
    Sep 2012
    Like Salamander

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    who give a shit, he is dead
    Seems like someone's an Itachi hater, if you hate get outta here!!!

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

your not the only one who feels the same way

Quote Originally Posted by -Aku- View Post
    your right.