Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Scorpio オン

Basic Information
    Name : Scorpio

Nickname : Desert Stinger | Antares

Clan : None

Looks : Scorpio is a relatively tall, lean-built, dark-skinned man with short hair that is red on one side and white on the other. Scorpio dislikes wearing a shirt but at most times, is seen wearing a pea coat much like the picture towards the right. He has a red sheet-like material around his waist that is kept up by his large belt that has the Scorpio symbol on it and wears black shorts. Scorpio wears a non-chakra, light metallic scorpion tail/stinger that is attached to his back via a strap. It holds sand much like Gaara's sand gourd.

Personality : Scorpio is a kind and respectful man. He has a strange manner of speaking, he says "We are" in the beginning of each sentence and refers to his sand as "our sand". He is a trustworthy man. Scorpio has a habit of folding his middle and ring fingers back while keeping his index and little fingers extended, mimicking the pincer claws of a scorpion.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth : Sunagakure
    Village of Alliance : Konohagakure

Rank & Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank : Unofficial Sage
    Specialty :

Sand
    Scorpio was born into this world with the ability and power to manipulate sand at his will, with the use of techniques like Gaara. To assure that he has sand with him at all times, Scorpio has attached a non-chakra, light metallic scorpion tail to his back via a strap to his waist. The tail contains sand much like Gaara's sand gourd and theres an opening near the edge of the tail, where the stinger of a scorpion is supposed to be and it is through that hole, sand can emerge out of it. Scorpio has worn the tail for so long that its weight doesn't affect Scorpio's speed much in battle.

Wind Affinity
    Thanks to Scorpio's affinity to Wind, he is capable of performing Wind Techniques with a single handseal, conditionally, if handseals were needed initially.

Elements : Sand | Basic Five Elements | Root & Vibration Release [CEs]
    Your ninjutsu : Ninjutsu | Genjutsu | Taijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Custom Techniques

Scorpio has two of these lenses applied to each eyes, which helps him avoid getting hurt by having sand in his eyes. He also has his custom weapon, Wind Manifestation, strapped to the side of his waist and it can be easily accessible by Scorpio when needed.

(Boushirenzu) - Eye-Piece Lens
    Type : Supplementary
    Range : Short
    Chakra cost : 35 (+5 to maintain)
    Damage points : N/A
    Description : This is merely just two eye-piece lens that are specially designed to utilize chakra within them. Once placed in the user's eyes, the eye-piece lens aren't visible to the enemy eyes and will only turn visible when coming in contact with enemy chakra. When this happens, it starts turning a translucent colour of blue and then fades away. The purpose of the technique is to block out enemy chakra that is sent via the eye, making it a defense against genjutsu that require eye contact or transference of chakra to the user's mind. The user is not able to control when it can be activated, it will self-activated once detecting enemy chakra trying to enter the user's body.

Note: Usable only once per battle
    Note: Only up to B-rank illusion techniques
    Note: Can only be used or taught by -Yusuke-
    Note: Unable of defending against MS level techniques
    Note: Not capable of activating manually by the user
    Note: Counts as a move when it self-activates
    Note: Can either be stated in the user's biography or the start of a battle

(Kaze Hyoumei) - Wind Manifestation
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Kazehyoumei is a shortsword but is moderately long compared to a regular shortsword with wind being its elemental affinity. Activating Kazehyoumei causes wind to shoot out of the tip of the sword, making it look like a regular long-sword. The wind shooting out of it is piercing sharp and creates a very small creaking sound which cannot be heard with the slightest sound interruption. When activated, it also feeds on the surrounding wind for more power and can completely absorb up to A-rank wind jutsus. Feeding on the surrounding wind is naturally a part of the sword's very own chakra supply, other than obtaining the chakra from the user. Kazehyoumei increases the speed of thrown projectiles and can manipulate the direction of the thrown projectiles by manipulating it's wind chakra around. (Not the thrown projectile's wind chakra, Kazehyoumei's wind chakra). When Kazehyoumei is activated, the user can release a dangerously sharp wind blast equaling the power of an A-rank wind jutsu just by swinging it at the targeted direction. Also when activated, the user can use wind jutsus with the handseal 'Ram' with the sword being in between the user's hand as he does the handseal.

Note : Can only activate four times per battle
    Note : Burns 10 chakra per turn activated
    Note : Can only be wielded by -Yusuke-
    Note : Wind sword's abilities count as a turn to the three move rule
    Note : When Kazehyoumei is activated, it's increased length is hard to notice without a dojutsu

Background Info.
    History : Born into an era of blood and cruelty, fame and power, prodigies and unnatural beings, Scorpio was required to go through hardships, not meant to be experienced by an innocent boy. At birth, Scorpio was immediately removed from his family and placed into the Sungakure foster home for children. Scorpio was always told by the caretakers how great his parents were, how they sacrificed themselves to protect the Land of Wind, more importantly, Scorpio. All Scorpio had to remember of his parents, was the key left for Scorpio by his parents. The key also signified who Scorpio was, as depicted by the symbol located by the handle of the key.

As much as Scorpio seemed like the average boy, he was not. He had the ability to manipulate sand at his will, and he found this out when he was just seven years old and was at the playground. He had knocked some bigger boys, who were bullying Scorpio, down. Nobody seem to have thought poor, innocent, little Scorpio was the one who controlled the sand but rather, a red-headed boy, who was also at the scene. Scorpio felt the urge to tell the people it wasn't the redhead's fault and it was his but nobody bothered to listen. They just began picking on the redhead. It seems that there was more to it as to why they picked on the redhead.

Eventually, Scorpio learnt that the redhead he had once met at the playground was the bearer of the One Tailed Beast, Shukaku of the Sand. Besides that, it was a wonderful and faithful coincidence that Gaara, the redhead boy, was there. For if Scorpio was caught manipulating sand, he would have been taken into captivity and tested with as it was not normal for anyone, to be able to control sand.Scorpio was smart as to keep a low profile on his sand ability and instead, used regular ninjutsu like the rest of the kids when he entered Sunagakure's Ninja Academy.

During Scorpio's free time, he would often hide himself from the eyes of the villages in alleys and deserted areas to train controlling sand. Though, on this particular day, when Scorpio was just fourteen and in search of an area to train, he had stumbled upon this seemingly abandoned house by the near-borders of Sungakure. On the assumption the house was empty and a great spot for training, Scorpio entered and the next moment, blasted out of the house by a large amount of sand. Scorpio was slightly in pain but could tell the force applied to the sand blast wasn't deadly. This kind of gave Scorpio the idea that someone in the house meant no harm and just want nobody entering the house. Even knowing this piece of information, Scorpio was even determined then, to enter the house. He rushed full speed ahead into the open doors of the house and fought his way in by using his own ability to manipulate sand to hold down the sand that attempted to perform the same attack as before.

In the midst of excitedly being able to utilize sand in a practical battle, Scorpio was unaware that a slightly muscular figure had made its swift approach towards Scorpio and grabbed him by the neck, easily lifting Scorpio into the air.

'What on earth do you think you are doing, boy? The near-borders of Sunagakure is not a place for you to be in!'

*Scorpio struggles to breathe and says*

'I am sorry, sir! I was just curious, please loosen your grip. I am dying here! X_X'

*Scorpio drops on the floor and tilts his head up to the man*

Leave...now...

Not much of the conversation was remembered after that but one thing for sure was, that man took Scorpio under his wing and trained him in the Arts of Sand. There was not much to it besides tactics, strategy and skill. Along the way, Scorpio got to know that man a little bit more. His name was Toku. It wasn't long before Toku decided to return to his own village, Iwagakure. He had only just visited Sunagakure for the sand and used the abandoned house as a temporary home. Toku and Scorpio parted ways as Scorpio had also chose to leave Sunagakure behind and venture into the shinobi world on his own.

-Time Skip To The Present-

Nine years have passed. Where was Scorpio? Oh, he lived peacefully in the village of Konoha, where the villagers accepted Scorpio for who he was. Scorpio enjoyed his life as it was, mastering elements and new fields of combat. Developing and passing on self-made techniques and being the founder of his own elements. Living in the time of today, the present of mystery.

Other
    Pictures: Scorpio & Friends

Theme Song and Background Music: /

Battles.
    Won : Don't keep count.
    Lost : Don't keep count.

Dropping Jinchuuriki Gaara biography in signature
    I have permission from both Caliburn and Nexus for a custom sand biography

~Approved~ smart move of making his tail into a type of gourd

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-08-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Scorpio オン

did you just say you are dropping Gaara? i think you're drugged or drunked or just both

cool bio btw, FT ftw

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Wow, nice bio. I guess you showed exceptional skill to be allowed a custom sand biography.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    did you just say you are dropping Gaara? i think you're drugged or drunked or just both

cool bio btw, FT ftw
    I don't know about you but I on the other hand thing its a great accomplishment to have earned such a permission to wield a custom biography with sand.

You've truly earned it Yusuke, I'm happy for you ^_^

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

cool bio btw, FT ftw
    Were you drunk when you typed that up? I'm pretty sure you saying stuff like that isn't appreciated. There's nothing wrong with a little change.

-----------
    Nice biography, and choice of character for a custom Sand bio ^.^ - Yes, I did read it through.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 10-06-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    The DArk Evenger

Awesome

Status
    Feb 2012
    Ice Devil Slayer | Sage of
    Roses | Worst of the 2012
    Generation

Never thought you'd drop gaara lol But it is pretty cool you got to make a custom sand bio.

Nice bio btw

Status
    Aug 2011
    Signature: Onepunch Man

Awesome or not awesome? .....Very awesome!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

custom sand bio...awesome..D

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Custom Sand, Geat bio!
    Gaara will be pleased to know your dropping the Ichibi. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    -.-

Custom sand bio, awesome! Congrats.
    But awesome bio. ^^

Status
    Nov 2010
    Princess of Kumogakure

congrats and great bio ^.^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.

You are dropping Gaara because he got his ass handed out to him by madara >_______>

Not cool :P

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Thank you for all the awesome comments everybody, I appreciate most of it And yes, I guess it was time for a change. I barely used the Bijuu anyways. Its time for the next generation of sand users to step up for the Ichibi.

@Mig : FT :3

@Anduril : Argument Invalid! That Gaara has no bijuu

Status
    Jun 2011
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Lmfaooo, Congrats Yusuke, Only the second custom sand bio i ever seen, And the first custom sand bio who isn't the kazekage like Kiwi was .

Status
    Like brothers we share. I want
    it all, take it back if you
    dare.

Yusuke as the first Custom Jinchuuriki since the Dark Ages! Do it!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Next time

its a nice bio

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Yusuke as the first Custom Jinchuuriki since the Dark Ages! Do it!
    Well, this ain't a custom jinchuuriki Just sand but I am happy with it

Status
    Aug 2012
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Pretty nice bio

Status
    Apr 2011

Congrats and Nice bio Sensei ^__^ I must fight this bio >_>

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»