Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Re: Is there Corruption in this base? What do you think?

I don't think corruption can occur if there's no money involved.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    I don't think corruption can occur if there's no money involved.
    Power is what causes corruption, not money. Money is used as a means to obtain power, but isn't the only way to have power. Anyway, I've had mod trouble elsewhere and they've abused their powers, so I wouldn't be surprised if mods were corrupted in that they demand respect, rather than set an example by respecting us first because they expect us to respect them. If a mod respects a user and that user doesn't respect the mod, then the mod can take action and give an infraction, warning, or even ban the user.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

It's a 100.000 members forums. They are like 20+ people in the staff (maybe).
    How do you expect them to handle not 100.000 but a traffic of maybe 1000?
    You talk like the mods act this and that, but sometimes, they're just up to their limits. They've had it! They're human as well.
    You talk from your own perspective because you just have to deal with yourself, but a mod not only has to deal with someone, but as well with his complaints, his friends complaints so on and so forth.

So what if it didn't say, oh, sorry, my mistake? Maybe in the mean time got busy with another troll thread.

You're talking about threads being deleted. Have you even spent the times to read the rules and see that certain subjects are prohibited. Why? Because most of the members don't know how to have a mature conversation about it and start war amongst themselves.
    Some maybe are not written in the rules but they do submit into the category that's been mentioned or it's pure common sense.
    It's that hard to use it?

What's with the hate towards the staff? Have you, at least for once said THANK YOU for creating this Base? All you do, the majority, is complain about it. But you never offered to say at least a thank you, started thinking what's behind all this, the work and everything.

Some sound kinda ungrateful to.

Would it be better if... like some old biblical teaching said "To the discontent one, his gift shall be taken"... or something like that, I don't know exactly how it's translated in English.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Why bother even ask, no system is perfect and the tendecy for it to be flawed and also has corrupt indviduals is there, my addiction to naruto base has decreased in other words the utility or satisfaction i derive from the site has gone down however small, this is an anime forum like countless others you can create yours with enough cash if you want to, the real world is what really matters, so us judging on if the moderators on an anime site based off a japanese manga are biased well then ,,No comments.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12