Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1. #21
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Kinko View Post
    Damn you always doing your research on naruto man do you stay home all day and watch naruto or something?
    Sadly Yes Lmao Its Wack Outside Nothing To Do lol
     
         

  2. #22
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,199
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    No So Why Could'nt Kakashi Copy Guren Crystal Style??
    Well first of all it was a filler episode so it doesn't hold the same weight as the manga. And also the sharingan can copy water, fire, earth lightning and wind techniques, but it can't copy kekkei genkeis like ice, lava, crystal, etc. Bloodline limits aren't copyable.
     
         

  3. #23
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,199
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Crystal Is A Element Just Not A Main Element Just Like The 1st Hokages Wood Element

    Introduction to Jutsus

    Shouton - Crystal Element

    Shouton, or Crystal Element, takes the form of Crystal attacks and defenses. The usage of this elemental style has been seen by Guren. It is currently unknown which styles are combined to create Shouton.

    Technically everything is an element. Ice is an element, but still a kekkei genkai. Same with lava, bone, shadow, ice, wood, etc.
     
         

  4. #24
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Well first of all it was a filler episode so it doesn't hold the same weight as the manga. And also the sharingan can copy water, fire, earth lightning and wind techniques, but it can't copy kekkei genkeis like ice, lava, crystal, etc. Bloodline limits aren't copyable.
    I Know Sharigan Can Copy The 5 Elements It Just matter Which Element You Have Cause Not Everyone Can Fuse There Element Cause Kakashi Can Use Water And Earth But Cant Create Wood But Could Create Ice Only In Anime Im Not Sure If It Includes Manga But Thats Where Kishi Messed Up At Cause He Gave Kakashi All 5 Elements Smh


     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    well it like this normal people can have 3 elements in max ( there are expecions like kakuzu ).
    Sharigan can copy all jutsu if not kenke genkai, and people can use some low rank jutsu from elemtn they dont have like naruto can use that underground jutsu he used to beat neji
     
         

  6. #26
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    well it like this normal people can have 3 elements in max ( there are expecions like kakuzu ).
    Sharigan can copy all jutsu if not kenke genkai, and people can use some low rank jutsu from elemtn they dont have like naruto can use that underground jutsu he used to beat neji
    Yeah I Was Thinkin The Samething About That Was That Leaning Towards Earth Element Atleast Someone Else Is Thinkin Outside the Box

    But What Happen If You Dont Have That Element Can You Still Copy It With The Sharigan??
     
         

  7. #27
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,742
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    No So Why Could'nt Kakashi Copy Guren Crystal Style??
    b/c its some type of KG, maybe not a KG, just a special abbilitie
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Yeah I Was Thinkin The Samething About That Was That Leaning Towards Earth Element Atleast Someone Else Is Thinkin Outside the Box

    But What Happen If You Dont Have That Element Can You Still Copy It With The Sharigan??
    i guess you can but you wouldnt be able to use it if its of a high rank only low low rank ones.
     
         

  9. #29
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    i guess you can but you wouldnt be able to use it if its of a high rank only low low rank ones.
    Ooo Ok Im Catching Your Drift
     
         

  10. #30
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,199
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    I Know Sharigan Can Copy The 5 Elements It Just matter Which Element You Have Cause Not Everyone Can Fuse There Element Cause Kakashi Can Use Water And Earth But Cant Create Wood But Could Create Ice Only In Anime Im Not Sure If It Includes Manga But Thats Where Kishi Messed Up At Cause He Gave Kakashi All 5 Elements Smh




    Kakashi could only create the ice in the movie as far as I know, and the movie really had no basis in the manga.
     
         

  11. #31
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Sasukes is Fire and Lightning....
    Itachis fire is for sure water may be another element....
    Sharingan can copy any non KG jutsu but if it is not affinity it can not reproduce to real potential...
    Guren was in Anime not in Manga...But I think her KG arise from combining Fire and Earth....You know when sand is combined with fire, at particular temperature we get Glass....
     
         

  12. #32
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Sasukes is Fire and Lightning....
    Itachis fire is for sure water may be another element....
    Sharingan can copy any non KG jutsu but if it is not affinity it can not reproduce to real potential...
    Guren was in Anime not in Manga...But I think her KG arise from combining Fire and Earth....You know when sand is combined with fire, at particular temperature we get Glass....
    Fire And Earth Makes Lava Style The One The 4 Tail Created I Think Crystal Style Is Water Earth And Fire All Together
     
         

  13. #33
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Fire And Earth Makes Lava Style The One The 4 Tail Created I Think Crystal Style Is Water Earth And Fire All Together
    Possible....But you can not ignore sand and fire gives glass...
     
         

  14. #34
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Possible....But you can not ignore sand and fire gives glass...
    Yeah True That I Was Hearing Somethin Like How Wind And Earth Makes Sand???But Im Not Sure What Do You Think ?? And Something Else Is Funny Earth Is Strong Against Water Right So Why Is Sand Weak Against Water??
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Yeah True That I Was Hearing Somethin Like How Wind And Earth Makes Sand???But Im Not Sure What Do You Think ?? And Something Else Is Funny Earth Is Strong Against Water Right So Why Is Sand Weak Against Water??
    because weat sand becomes heavy so it loses its speed thats the only reason why it's weaker
     
         

  16. #36
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Sharingan cannot copy all non-kekkei genkei jutsu. For example, the Minato's flicker jutsu can not be copied. I'm not sure if Kakashi copied the Rasengan or simply learned it, or some combination since there are no hand signs involved.

    People can hold up to four elements unless they have the Rinnegan. They only have an affinity to one (Uchiha may be different because they all have fire, and Sasuke seems to have lightning too), the rest, up to 4, can be learned. However, Kakashi's water jutsu are weaker than someone who's base affinity is water I think I heard that. However, he matched Kisame and Zabuza, so I don't know about this. I thought it was mentioned during the Kakuzu vs. Kakashi fight.

    I don't think they can execute jutsu they don't have some affinity for. I'm sure Kakashi has copied fire jutsu, but he only uses fire in the anime, correct? He might be able to make the hand signs but not exhale anything but basic chakra or nothing. I can't say.



    I think that the above is correct. If I'm mistaken, I'm certainly open to correction.
     
         

  17. #37
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    387
    Location
    sand village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    The fire element for uchiahs is what goes down by heretige,
    Sasukes other element is lighting obviously and Itachis second is water, at least thats what narutopedia says
    the snake skin move that is the picture you are talking about isnt a water move thats just orochimarus white snake jutsu
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,097
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    you cannot copy bloodlines(crystal,hyouton)...

    only normal jutsu
     
         

  19. #39
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    The fire element for uchiahs is what goes down by heretige,
    Sasukes other element is lighting obviously and Itachis second is water, at least thats what narutopedia says
    the snake skin move that is the picture you are talking about isnt a water move thats just orochimarus white snake jutsu
    So That Was Orochimaru Power Thanks I Thought It Was A Water Justu
     
         

  20. #40
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Itachi And Sasuke Element

    this is really not that complex sharingan can copy base elements nothing more no combination of the two and not attacks that are made using un recomposed chakra
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •