Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Yugure's Avatar
    Status
    Yugure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    オーストリア
    Posts
    8,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    NB e-mails

    My e-mail inbox keeps on being 'spammed' with e-mails, most of them about a thanks/like I recieved. I already have tried to unckeck all the e-mail options in my settings, but this doesn't make any difference (Recieve e-mail in General Settings).
    Is there a way to stop getting e-mails from NB?
     
         

  2. #2
    Dornier's Avatar
    Status
    Dornier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Royal Palace
    Posts
    3,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M
     

    Re: NB e-mails

    i have the same problem
     
         

  3. #3
    #LG
    Status
    Danielgf04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earthland
    Posts
    2,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp
     

    Re: NB e-mails

    same here
     
         

  4. #4
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: NB e-mails

    I never get emails on NB
     
         

  5. #5
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB e-mails

    same here. Is there a way to unsubscribe it?
     
         

  6. #6
    Yūsuke's Avatar
    Status
    Yūsuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the lonely path of destruction.
    Posts
    12,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB e-mails

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pro...o=editpassword

    To access the page that link heads to manually, go to 'User CP -> Go to the 'My Accounts' section on your left -> Edit Email & Password'

    Change the e-mail. By doing so, NB will no longer have anything to do with your previous e-mail. I have never attempted this method before but I am guessing it'll solve your problem. If this isn't the solution you hoped to achieve, I am truly sorry.
     
         
    Last edited by Yūsuke; 10-06-2012 at 12:49 PM.

  7. #7
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pro...o=editpassword

    To access the page that link heads to manually, go to 'User CP -> Go to the 'My Accounts' section on your left -> Edit Email & Password'

    Change the e-mail. By doing so, NB will no longer have anything to do with your previous e-mail. I have never attempted this method before but I am guessing it'll solve your problem. If this isn't the solution you hoped to achieve, I am truly sorry.
    and we will still get mails on the new mail....so the case is same again
     
         

  8. #8
    'Kurapika's Avatar
    Status
    'Kurapika is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth
     



    Re: NB e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    and we will still get mails on the new mail....so the case is same again
    Yes, because he obviously was suggesting that you change your primary email...
     
         

  9. #9
    Yugure's Avatar
    Status
    Yugure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    オーストリア
    Posts
    8,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pro...o=editpassword

    To access the page that link heads to manually, go to 'User CP -> Go to the 'My Accounts' section on your left -> Edit Email & Password'

    Change the e-mail. By doing so, NB will no longer have anything to do with your previous e-mail. I have never attempted this method before but I am guessing it'll solve your problem. If this isn't the solution you hoped to achieve, I am truly sorry.
    I already did that, but now that one keeps on being spammed, last week I deleted like 900 e-mail>.< But it's actually quite useless that you get an e-mail every time someone likes/thanks or reps you...
     
         

  10. #10
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...
     



    Re: NB e-mails

    Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post
    I already did that, but now that one keeps on being spammed, last week I deleted like 900 e-mail>.< But it's actually quite useless that you get an e-mail every time someone likes/thanks or reps you...

    Something must have gone awry on your end, cause I received quite a few likes and thanks these past few days and I have received about 0 mails from NB.
     
         

  11. #11
    V-Louch Versuvio's Avatar
    Status
    Versuvio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    >> iBase <<
    Posts
    82,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.
     



    Re: NB e-mails

    I've disabled the mail system for the thank / like buttons.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •