Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 75
  1. #1
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    This thread is all about a Rinnegan theory that I suppose will answers a long list of questions. It will also put holes in some popular beliefs about obtaining the great power of the Rinnegan.

    I know Tobi is Obito but imma write Tobi because its an old habit.

    The following questions should be answered by this theory :

    1. Why Tobi was so keen on transplanting Itachi's eyes into Sasuke?
    2. Why Tobi said that he likes to collect eyes that have ability to awaken the Susanoo ?
    3. Why Tobi used the 8-tails tentacle and Kin brothers when Madara suggested otherwise?
    4. Is Tobi going to betray Madara?
    5. Does Tobi has some plans of his own?
    6. The real reason behind Tobi's shocked face when he saw the sixth coffin?
    7. What is the method of awakening the Rinnegan?
    8. Is Senju DNA required to obtain it even though the Elder brother who was different from the senjus still had it?
    9. Why Tobi said that Naruto is just a pawn to stimulate Sasuke?
    10. Why Tobi wanted to have control over Sasuke?
    11. Is the history repeating itself?
    12. Why Madara's revival was inevitable even if Tobi wanted to betray him?

    The Theory :

    It isn't the Senju DNA that is required the awaken the Rinnegan but you require an Uzumaki with the EMS eyes to awaken the Rinnegan.


    Why this theory :

    If the Old Madara really did have Rinnegan then why didn't he use the Gedo Rinne Tensei Jutsu and Revive Izuna [its not like he was gonna die or anything its not RDS] who had the same Ideals and who had willingly sacrifised himself for his borther. The thing is that Madara knew the method of obtaining the Rinnegan but he didn't have it and that's why he went through all the shit.


    Now lets start from the begining :

    Madara said that he obtained the Rinnegan eyes shortly before his death



    Here we see that old Madara who has left his eyes [take EMS] with someone [i.e. Nagato]



    Now take a look at this as well we see Madara is alive after giving his eyes for quite a lot of time even though he was supposed to be dead







    Don't you think its rather odd that Nagato's parents didn't even notice that their kid has some other eyes? Madara when transplanted his eyes into Nagato [the eyes that originally belonged to Izuna] the eyes that had the EMS as its highest power [when wielded by an Uchiha], now when an Uzumaki went through traumatic conditions would however awaken the Rinnegan.





    This is where that happened. This is where he obtained the Rinnegan. The reason why he couldn't use any of Madara's other EMS techs is simple because he is not an Uchiha, The Uzumaki will unlock the Rinnegan but other EMS abilities are off limits.

    Now here we see that Madara didn't divulge much info in front of Kabuto but was rather interested in what Kabuto knew ?







    Also in that last page we see Kabuto's snide comment about Tobi keeping his part of the plan and Madara thinking.


    Here we see Madara questioning Tobi and Tobi unable to give proper answers but rather give some excuse






    Tobi's Plan :

    Ever since Sasuke attained his MS Tobi was set on controlling him and he also offered Itachi's MS eyes on more than one occassion. [sorry I can't find that particular page but will add later]



    Also it was Tobi who sent Sasuke against 5 Kages knowing full well that Sasuke will fail, he gave an excuse that he wanted Sauke to hone his Susanoo

    Here we see Sasuke finally accepting Itachi's eyes.



    So in actuality Tobi wanted Sasuke to achieve the EMS from the very begining. Also he didn't want Itachi to be around not only because of Konoha but he wanted Sasuke to activate the EMS and Itachi's eyes were needed for that thing.

    Now here we see Tobi thinking [and we don't get this quite often]



    Here he says that Naruto is just a pawn to stimulate Sasuke. Now what he means by this, Naruto is the vessel to get a new set of Rinnegan eyes. Just like Madara used Nagato as a vessel to awaken the Rinnegan.


    Why Tobi seeks the power of Rinnegan :

    One might ask that Tobi has one Rinnegan eye could've had two if he wanted to but why would he want another set of eyes?

    Now you have to understand that When Nagato was alive that there was one set of Rinnegan eyes and there was a possibility of the Revival of Madara [One has to keep this in mind that Zetsu is Madara's servant and not Obito's]. But then Nagato died the eyes were safe and then there was no hope for Madara's revival [And then Tobi planned to recover them and use for his purposes or for saving them from falling into the wrong hand] but then Kabuto happened and he had the Edo Madara in his possession. And that's when the hell broke lose on Tobi. And he quickly went and got The Rinnegan for himself.


    Now the question does arrive that why Tobi went and announced the war? What was the real purpose?

    We all know that At the time of the war if it weren't for Kabuto, Tobi didn't have Jack shit heck he didn't even have Kin brothers to revive the Gedo Mazo [LOL he didn't have the Rinnegan at that time]. He was bound to fail. And he knew that. The 4th Ninja war w/out Kabuto meant the end of what Akatsuki stood for. But why go through all this trouble?? Well the answer is :



    This is the only reason that Tobi had to do all that. He couldn't get Zetsu off his back so he wanted to make it look like that all was lost. As we all know that Zetsu is Madara's servant and black zetsu is different to my knowledge he is still out there maybe humping a tree or something but that bastard is out there. And also he was the one that was supposed to look through that Madara gets revived and the Mugen Tsukuyomi is a success.


    But Tobi has the Rinnegan why need another set ?? :

    Well the circumstances in which he got the Rinnegan are posted above and we've seen that he is unable to use the Rinnegan at its fullest so he needs another set [with Sasuke i.e.] to fight against Madara.


    Summary :

    In short - Tobi wanted to have the Rinnegan so when the time comes he can defeat Madara, the Rinnegan was with Nagato so Akatsuki kept going on. But when Nagato died [with Rinnegan] Tobi's Path was cleared [no hope for Madara's revival] and he declared the war with intentions of losing it and losing all the beasts but Kabuto happened to have Madara so he had to go through with it keeping in mind that Madara can come at any time so he had to make it look good. [Remember that he said that he wasn't surprised when Madara defied the ET]. But at the same time he started to working in his backup plan with 2nd set of Rinnegan so as to fight Madara with Sasuke and that wahy he needs Naruto alive and that's why he started the Gedo Mazo w/out absorbing Naruto.



    For those who hate to read long Paras You can read "The Theory" and the "Summary"

    EDIT : I've edited some portion of the "Why Tobi seeks the power of Rinnegan" part and now I can say a flaw is removed form it. Credit goes to my friend Bogard.
     
         
    Last edited by Minator93; 10-01-2012 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #2
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    wow you totally figurd it out good 1 bro
     
         

  3. #3
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,466
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    that was an epic theory +rep
     
         

  4. #4
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    wow you totally figurd it out good 1 bro
    Thanks mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Uxellius View Post
    that was an epic theory +rep

    Thanks
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member ~Madara Uchiha~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Madara Uchiha~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Kansas City
    ~God of Uchiha~
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    wow man +rep
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Kyuubibomb's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubibomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    828
    Location
    Shinobi world war
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    some good points made and good theory. +rep
     
         

  7. #7
    ._. Kage Jake's Avatar
    Status
    Kage Jake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    72
    Location
    MD, USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Well thought out theory, got me convinced.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Jake View Post
    Well thought out theory, got me convinced.
    Glad it did
     
         

  9. #9
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,227
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    i like the thought of nagato being able to awaken the rinnegan for madara, but naruto wont be so cooperative lol. i think its more likely that sasuke fighting against naruto with ems will awaken it kind of like madara vs hashi, i bet madara and hashi were close, like naruto and sasuke and obito is hellbent on making them fight. anyway + rep for the effort
     
         

  10. #10
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    wow man +rep
    Thanks Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubibomb View Post
    some good points made and good theory. +rep
    Thank you mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    that was a good read too bad i didn't figure this out first + rep
    Well its good that you liked it
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,648
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    great job, i think this is well thought out, lets wait and see if you are correct.
     
         

  12. #12
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Damn. The simple logic here is flawless.
     
         

  13. #13
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,230
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Wow, interesting theory bro. I can just :worshippy::worshippy:
     
         

  14. #14
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    great job, i think this is well thought out, lets wait and see if you are correct.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Damn. The simple logic here is flawless.
    Thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Wow, interesting theory bro. I can just :worshippy::worshippy:
    I am glad that you liked it bro :D
     
         

  15. #15
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,230
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I am glad that you liked it bro :D
    You're welcome bro And tbh i also thought that Tobi was trying to betray Madara smh. He acted really weird when he saw the coffin, as if he didn't wanted Madara to be revived. But i didn't knew the real reason behind this. Now you managed to see through all this and give me that reason. Hope Kishimoto sees through this as well :D
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,880
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    It's good ... But how did madara have the gedo mazo, if it's a rinnegan summon?

    Nagato couldn't have used the rinnegan to summon it...
     
         

  17. #17
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    So Sasuke will give his eyes to Naruto?
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Its definitely plausible. It would also make Obito look more bad ass rather than being another sob story
     
         

  19. #19
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,826
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    I disagree with the reason why Nagato can't use ems techniques is because he isn't Uchiha. Kakashi who isn't Uchiha, senju or Uzumaki can use Obito's ms techniques.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    You're welcome bro And tbh i also thought that Tobi was trying to betray Madara smh. He acted really weird when he saw the coffin, as if he didn't wanted Madara to be revived. But i didn't knew the real reason behind this. Now you managed to see through all this and give me that reason. Hope Kishimoto sees through this as well :D
    Yup that and the last two chapters got me thinking. And I also hope that Kishi sees through it :D

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    It's good ... But how did madara have the gedo mazo, if it's a rinnegan summon?

    Nagato couldn't have used the rinnegan to summon it...
    I thought someone might ask that and you did. From the recent manga chapters its clear that The Gedo Mazo is created from Hashirama's cells and its prety obvious that Hashirama could control the tailed beasts via his WS in fact he had Several Beasts under his command.



    Madara clearly stated that he won't leave if he doesn't absorb chakra from the gedo.

    Remember : All the rinnegan summons have the Rinnegan eyes and hence the shared vision but the Gedo Mazo is different it doesn't have that



    Also You can see zetsu living off of the gedo and there is that black zetsu as well a seal might have used to summon the gedo mazo [as in to make a contract with the rinnegan wielder] [The sage did have the creation of all things Jutsu]
     
         

  21. #21
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    I disagree with the reason why Nagato can't use ems techniques is because he isn't Uchiha. Kakashi who isn't Uchiha, senju or Uzumaki can use Obito's ms techniques.
    Two things :

    1. Kakashi isn't an Uzumaki
    2. Kakashi got the eye transplanted with the Sharingan activated.

    Now with Nagato [An Uzumaki a Requirement] the Eyes were at their highest power i.e. EMS [Another Requirement according to the theory] also were implanted when it was off so when trauma or great pressure occurs it would go directly to the Rinnegan rather than 3 tomoe or the EMS

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    So Sasuke will give his eyes to Naruto?
    No its Rather Tobi will force Sasuke's eyes into Naruto and after Naruto fulfills the purpose [i.e. to activate the Rinnegan] tobi will give the eyes back to Sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by Minator93; 10-01-2012 at 08:14 PM.

  22. #22
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    I dont know if you noticed, but you contradicted yourself there pal! You said EMS eyes evolved into the Rinnegan inside an Uzumaki!

    How the hell would Sasuke's EMS evolve into the Rinnegan then? Through Naruto? But I agree though, I also thought Nagato's blood turned the EMS into the Rinnegan. But it is not very likely......damn im so confused now!
     
         

  23. #23
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,835
    NERP
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Sorry if you said this in your OP, I may have missed it.

    Question: How does Edo Madara have the Rinnegan? He shouldn't have it if he transplanted his eyes when they were in EMS form.
     
         

  24. #24
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,098
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    I dont know if you noticed, but you contradicted yourself there pal! You said EMS eyes evolved into the Rinnegan inside an Uzumaki!

    How the hell would Sasuke's EMS evolve into the Rinnegan then? Through Naruto? But I agree though, I also thought Nagato's blood turned the EMS into the Rinnegan. But it is not very likely......damn im so confused now!
    Well isn't Naruto an Uzumaki?? Technically he is half Uzumaki but that shouldn't be a problem considering how he was able take Kurama from his birth.

    Also the other living Uzumaki is Karin Tobi could've used her too because she also has special abilities BUT Tobi believe's that She is DEAD because Saskue Chidori'd her in front of Tobi.
     
         

  25. #25
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,344
    Location
    The Milky Way
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Rinnegan theory that should Explain everything!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Sorry if you said this in your OP, I may have missed it.

    Question: How does Edo Madara have the Rinnegan? He shouldn't have it if he transplanted his eyes when they were in EMS form.



    Or was that your point?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •