Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

I have kept my silence this whole time about a certain misunderstanding about the manga.

So everyone here thinks only the First two Hokage were from the Senju clan, mainly because of one little detail... their last names were Senju! Am I right? Yes, this is what most people believe. LOL! How naive can you really be? I have made various posts about this in the past in order to convince some.....without success, as everyone here is so frikkin hung up on a last name! But I have had the proof to prove that I am right all along, why didnt I do this before? Cuz I was lazy...

Here is the undeniable proof!

As you can confer from the above image....that according to history, Konoha was formed by only 2 clans! It has never been mentioned in the manga, that other clans from around the world came and joined the leaf village after its formation, and for good reason, because they never did! What you should have understood by now is that Konoha consisted of only 2 clans, the Uchiha and the Senju! Therefore....every clan that exists in Konoha today, is a direct descendant or a distant blood relative of the Senju clan, much like the Uzumaki clan!!

I believe some people still wont be convinced from this, so I have another piece of proof for you all.
    In the following image, I want you all to look at the hair of the person who's face is being covered by Tobirama's hair, on his right:

Look familiar?

And furthermore, here is some more evidence to support my case:

The Senju clan has one distinct trait, and it is NOT Mokuton! If Mokuton was part of the entire Senju clans Kekke Genkai, dont you guys think Tobirama would have it too? But he was a master of only Water type Jutsu!

My point is....everyone in the Senju clan develops their own skills from their chakra, the only thing they all share together is the Will of Fire, which is love and the sense of protection they all feel for each other, the person with the strongest Will of Fire elevates himself and his own set of skills to an extremely high level and becomes the Hokage!

I hope I have cleared all misconceptions with this, the bottom line is everyone in Konoha is a descendant of the Senju clan, and is potentially a Senju themselves, Hashirama and all the Hokages after him were just the strongest of the Senju clan, each of them, with their own unique set of skills!

EDIT: If Naruto is not a Senju.....then why does he bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's Grandson and Tsunade's Brother?

Stop dawdling over last names and look at the bigger picture, I hope you all see it! As there is no way anyone can come up with any solid proof like I have.

Now after I have proven everything with manga facts, if you want to prove me wrong you must do it with the same type of evidence. If you have nothing but your own reasoning and petty arguments about last names, then please by all means, leave this thread and stay naive for all I care!

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-06-2012 at 02:09 PM.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

Don't Agree

Itachi has said that with EMS Madara won over several clans and after the EDO MADARA chapters its pretty clear that Tsunade is the last Senju

Also clans such as Nara, Sarutobi are different. Sasuke Sarutobi [The leader of Sarutobi clan] was famous and he was a generation before Hashirama and Madara.

The Uzumaki clan is completely Different. The Hyuga Clan is different as well. Kakashi even believed that the Uchiha's are descended from the Huygas.

Status
    Sep 2012
    The DArk Evenger

Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

Not Bad

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

dude i don't agree with the point when u said

the village is consist of only two clans ,

i mean hyuga are neither uchiha nor senju , but may be they are distant relative of uchiha .
    don't forget hyuga itself is a clan and so was uzumaki , they were relatives of senju but they themselves were a separate clan .

going by ur theory we can say uzumaki were senju , but no , they had a separate village .

i hope u understand what i want to say .......

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Don't Agree

Itachi has said that with EMS Madara won over several clans and after the EDO MADARA chapters its pretty clear that Tsunade is the last Senju
    I dont care how clear it is to you, where does it say Tsunade is the last Senju? The only thing that is clear after that fight is that Tsunade is Hashirama's descendant, and we all knew that since part one!

Also clans such as Nara, Sarutobi are different. Sasuke Sarutobi [The leader of Sarutobi clan] was famous and he was a generation before Hashirama and Madara.
    The only thing you know about Sarutobi Sasuke is that he was the Third's Father, and that his first name is the same as Uchiha Sasuke! Where is your proof that he was before Hashirama's time? Hiruzen was practically a teenager when he became Hokage!

The Uzumaki clan is completely Different. The Hyuga Clan is different as well. Kakashi even believed that the Uchiha's are descended from the Huygas.
    How is the Uzumaki clan different? It is fact that they are blood relatives of the Senju, they lived in a whole another village far away, so is it not safe to assume without the proof I have provided that everyone who does live with the Senju's in Konoha is also a blood relative?
    Hasnt it been speculated enough that the 4 strongest clans of Konoha were direct descendants of the Sage himself, after all, the SO6P was the Father of Jutsu, it is possible, every clan is somehow related to him! Then again, Kakashi's suspicions are not hard fact!

Your argument is weak and wrong.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

terrible so much wrong here as the guy said above uchiha conquered then added other clans, I'm sure senju did the same

Status
    Jun 2012
    This place still exists?

So much ****ing fail....how could Mito, and Uzumaki, marry Hashi if her clan didn't even exist....this is such a joke....

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ulqui0rra View Post
    dude i don't agree with the point when u said

the village is consist of only two clans ,

i mean hyuga are neither uchiha nor senju , but may be they are distant relative of uchiha .
    don't forget hyuga itself is a clan and so was uzumaki , they were relatives of senju but they themselves were a separate clan .

going by ur theory we can say uzumaki were senju , but no , they had a separate village .

i hope u understand what i want to say .......

If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    what was the shikamaru image for?
    beside that.. not bad thread..
    To prove that he also falls under the Senju banner, as there is clearly a person of the Nara clan standing behind Tobirama!

Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    So much ****ing fail....how could Mito, and Uzumaki, marry Hashi if her clan didn't even exist....this is such a joke....
    Your post is a joke! Where and when did I say Uzumaki didnt exist?! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    terrible so much wrong here as the guy said above uchiha conquered then added other clans, I'm sure senju did the same
    Where does it say in the manga, the Uchiha clan brought other clans under them? Did I miss something? Where is your solid proof?!

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-06-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

wow lol 1 person out of all who descended supposedly

To prove that he also falls under the Senju banner, as there is clearly a person of the Nara clan standing behind Tobirama!
    where does it say he's nara

Last edited by Ira; 10-06-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Its a picture...have you ever seen anyone in the leaf village with hair like that, with the ponytail standing straight up?

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Its a picture...have you ever seen anyone in the leaf village with hair like that, with the ponytail standing straight up?
    with this FACT i say stfu

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

with this FACT i say stfu
    You can obviously see it too! But if you still want to disagree because of your own ridiculous narrow minded reasoning, then so be it. GTFO!

Yeah and dont bother looking at the other actual facts from the manga that I posted, just the one that you can argue!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

OES NOEZ!!! YOU REPORTED ME! IM SO SCAREDED!!!!
    Your thread is crap, you have zero evidence and got butthurt because everyone understands your thread is garbage. Report me all you want, you're just reporting me for nothing (which IS against the rules....)
    Edit: it's hard to read English when you can't spell it/use it properly....
    who's butthurt now? And wow! now I know you cant read! if you can point out any mistakes in my grammar or spelling then i will admit you are not stupid! lol

getting back on topic...i take it you realized your own mistake and cant argue any further without being obnoxious and getting off topic, that figures...

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-06-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Unyielding

Don't Agree

^^^ this... come on man! Hyuugas are an Old clan... ANCIENT!

so anyone with a high ponytail is a Nara? so now we have clans based on hair styles ok

OT: Hiruzen was a teenager when Tobirama was Hokage, how old should his Dad be back then? at least 18 years older than him? That makes him almost 35? He must have had a Dad called Sarutobi Something. who should be atleast as old as Tobirama?

Hashirama married Mito UZUMAKI who was from a different village. Therefore, Uzumakis existed before Konoha...

Sarutobi's are not Senjus, please... neither are Hyuugas Senjus... and not Uzumakis... I don't care about the rest... All the best

Status
    Feb 2012
    Unyielding

Don't Agree

so anyone with a high ponytail is a Nara? so now we have clans based on hair styles ok

OT: Hiruzen was a teenager when Tobirama was Hokage, how old should his Dad be back then? at least 18 years older than him? That makes him almost 35? He must have had a Dad called Sarutobi Something. who should be atleast as old as Tobirama?

Hashirama married Mito UZUMAKI who was from a different village. Therefore, Uzumakis existed before Konoha...

Sarutobi's are not Senjus, please... neither are Hyuugas Senjus... and not Uzumakis... I don't care about the rest... All the best

Status
    Dec 2011
    Every jutsu has its weakness

Miss Random Senju married a Mr Random Uzumaki. As a married wife, the wife follows the husband.

They had a child. Courtesy of the genes of Senju and Uzumaki. The borned child follows her dad surname but has the Senju DNA.

Kiddo Karin Uzumaki.
    Karin Uzumaki then married a normal Minato Kamikaze and produce a baby called Naruto Uzumaki (still with Senju DNA)

There u have it, senju dna are widely spread. They can leaked into any existing clans and it explains why some shinobi have incredicle chakra reserves.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

[IB]I dont care how clear it is to you, where does it say Tsunade is the last Senju? The only thing that is clear after that fight is that Tsunade is Hashirama's descendant, and we all knew that since part one!

The only thing you know about Sarutobi Sasuke is that he was the Third's Father, and that his first name is the same as Uchiha Sasuke! Where is your proof that he was before Hashirama's time? Hiruzen was practically a teenager when he became Hokage!

How is the Uzumaki clan different? It is fact that they are blood relatives of the Senju, they lived in a whole another village far away, so is it not safe to assume without the proof I have provided that everyone who does live with the Senju's in Konoha is also a blood relative?
    Hasnt it been speculated enough that the 4 strongest clans of Konoha were direct descendants of the Sage himself, after all, the SO6P was the Father of Jutsu, it is possible, every clan is somehow related to him! Then again, Kakashi's suspicions are not hard fact!

Your argument is weak and wrong.
    You are the one who says that Every Clan that has generations lon histories are Descended from Senju Clan over a course of 100 years and My argument is weak and wrong :rofl:

What's next are you goona write another thread based on this thread that Minato's Father is Tobirama?? Believe me I've seen plnty of such thread and they all failed so don't bother!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaUchiha View Post

Um Uzumaki? red hair? i know its color, but its still a distinction by hair!! and is that the only point you can argue? that and the one about sarutobi sasuke? all you even know about him is that he was hiruzens father and nothing more, i repeat, nothing more!!!!

also answer this please, uzumakis are distant blood relatives of the senju, so is it wrong for me to consider them part senju like the rest of konoha? no!! they are family!!

^ i guess gaara and his dad are uzamkaki huh
    STRAIGHT RED HAIR!! NOT SPIKY!!! any real fan would see that

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-06-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

You can obviously see it too! But if you still want to disagree because of your own ridiculous narrow minded reasoning, then so be it. GTFO!

Yeah and dont bother looking at the other actual facts from the manga that I posted, just the one that you can argue!
    well with theories if one thing is wrong THE WHOLE THING IS WRONG IDIOT

Um Uzumaki? red hair? i know its color, but its still a distinction by hair!! and is that the only point you can argue? that and the one about sarutobi sasuke? all you even know about him is that he was hiruzens father and nothing more, i repeat, nothing more!!!!

also answer this please, uzumakis are distant blood relatives of the senju, so is it wrong for me to consider them part senju like the rest of konoha? no!! they are family!!
    " only 2 clans, the Uchiha and the Senju! Therefore....every clan that exists in Konoha today, is a direct descendant or a distant blood relative of the Senju clan, much like the Uzumaki clan!!"

Ur not just saying uzamki ur saying all of them, i mean really aburame? c'mon son

well with theories if one thing is wrong THE WHOLE THING IS WRONG IDIOT

Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 04:00 AM.

The Reaper's Rosary The Scion of Hentai's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Um........no. Every Konoha clan isn't directly decended from either Uchiha or Senju. Yes, Konoha was formed by the Senju and Uchiha, however, it is also comprised of all the lesser clans that the Senju and Uchiha has conquered over the years. So yeah, no...

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I only skimmed it for spelling errors, didn't even bother to look for factual ones.
    lolololololol is that the best you can do? and, i and cant? why should i bother capitalizing letters on a meaningless website? GTFO kid, i refuse to argue with people of your level of intellect! goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by The Scion of Hentai View Post
    Um........no. Every Konoha clan isn't directly decended from either Uchiha or Senju. Yes, Konoha was formed by the Senju and Uchiha, however, it is also comprised of all the lesser clans that the Senju and Uchiha has conquered over the years. So yeah, no...
    So you're saying, when Konoha was formed the Senju clan comprised of two people, Hashirama and Tobirama Senju?

straight red hair!! they have spiky red hair! know the difference!

Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I only skimmed it for spelling errors, didn't even bother to look for factual ones.
    How is "it's" even wrong? At least correct it right if you have to.. And it's to, not too (Last post) since it's fun correcting each other on a forum apparently
    I don't agree with Op though. Konoha is not based on uchiha/senju only but other clans aswell

Last edited by shri3kbat; 10-06-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

All of his "it's" didn't have an apostrophe, the one that did was one that i added to make his sentence grammatically correct.
    Oh ok

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I see, so every mistake ever is you not caring, explains why your thread is crap.

All of his "it's" didn't have an apostrophe, the one that did was one that i added to make his sentence grammatically correct.
    Its fairly obvious "too" me that you aren't even up to an 8th grade level yet, you are far from correcting anyone's grammar kid,lol

BTW you haven't given any solid evidence to prove me wrong, just your own worthless opinion, for which I care even less.

PS: no further responses, just GTFO and dont come back

Dude it should be clear to you that hair styles and colors have a certain role in this manga. tell you what, why dont you show me another character from the manga who has hair like the nara's and i will believe you, and where does it say he is not a Nara?

Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-06-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»